It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands In Front Of Brazilian Cyclists During Race, Photos.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Played a bit with them pictures

Sharper Here ------>

Huh? ------>

Yep! They build Nausicaas glider lol ------>

S&F for you

Interesting story!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It really is a shame what has happened in the modern UFO world, with technology the way it is.

It's just too hard to tell whether or not a picture or video is real these days. Especially pictures. Videos are always better, but the problem is, no matter how real it looks, people just won't believe it unless they see it themselves. No matter how convinced I am about how real a photo or video is, I always have that little piece of me doubting it, which is completely normal if you ask me.

Honestly at first glance it looks too good, but then again, if it were real, I suppose it would look almost too good to be true heh. It's a vicious cycle.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Looks like a quadcopter to me.

I know the size is way out but you can get larger models and size\distance is not easy to judge with a flying model.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I was thinking of a mid air refueling aircraft with that appendage but the size and shape doesnt realy fit and the shape is not like a standard fake ufo phone app.

Lets hope its not just another piece of CGI as it looks interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
First of all that does actually look like a UAV of some sorts. Second, that last picture from the OP looks more like a ball while the other pictures make it look rather flat and wide. What's up with that?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gargoyle91
Sorry but that looks really really fake..

how does it look fake explain!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

And yet again, in a world where millions of average people have a video capability on their phones, they choose to only take pictures...

Sorry, but we all now pretty much have the ability to film something, yet all I ever seem to see are some blurry photos of shiny things being labelled as UFO's, with some impressive back story of numerous witnesses - all of whom also suddenly forgot that they can film it too.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swizzy
First of all that does actually look like a UAV of some sorts. Second, that last picture from the OP looks more like a ball while the other pictures make it look rather flat and wide. What's up with that?

I'm guessing the pic you're referring to, was taken from underneath the craft as it was rising.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
the first pic looks like a bike in the foliage .. the other 2 not so sure must be interesting and thought provoking if there local/main? news is using it

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
i have to wonder why....why would a test flight not be in a very remote area...

Brazil has millions of acres to do secret testing of UAVs/Drones...but the 1st two still pics look like models RC models or no larger than 4 foot...

the 3rd pic just looks like a bundle of shiny/silver mylar balloons

i am skeptical of the several pics aith lots of ground cover or trees in the field... wayyy too easy to hide the props or wires

then the 'suspended-in-air shots gain credibility...even if the 'flight only took seconds' as the objects arch made it seem to have been for a long duration...

was a Brazilian Tabloid.... equivelent of the Philadelphia 'Enquirer" the reliable NEWS source ...hmmm

i also feel that the 'still photos' were single frames, selected or cropped from a video tape...

the perps just take the best shot that does not compromise the fiction of the object (model or even hub cap being tossed in the air) as being a UFO
edit on 6-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
When I first seen the picture above. The first thing that came to me was Quadcopter. Quadcopters can be flew by anyone, where as helicopters and blimps need a lot of training, plus are unstable due to their propulsion methods.

I have no idea what the ball ufo is.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Strange, looks like a drone of some kind. There is something on the top of it in some pictures, I don't think someone hoaxing would do that. They would of at least blurred it out. Almost looks like it could be a twin prop copter drone.
edit on 5-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

Looks like a drone sent down from the Tet! Where is tom cruise with his black witchcraft when you need him!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
In my opinion, posters are too quick to dismiss here. Most seem to immediately assume fakery or try to "identify" difinitively what this object is. Toy? Drone? Well, maybe. To me, this looks like an arguably legitimate sighting of something extraordinary. You've got a couple of witnesses and a handful of decent photos in support. I see no reason to doubt the account. If you simply believe that Earth humans are the only intelligent life in the Universe, photos won't prove anything no matter how good they are.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
My guess? Probably a drone with a camera in it. They use them quite frequently now to film X game type events.

Example:

NOTE: Not saying it is this same style of drone, but could be similar.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
In my opinion, posters are too quick to dismiss here. Most seem to immediately assume fakery or try to "identify" difinitively what this object is. Toy? Drone? Well, maybe. To me, this looks like an arguably legitimate sighting of something extraordinary. You've got a couple of witnesses and a handful of decent photos in support. I see no reason to doubt the account. If you simply believe that Earth humans are the only intelligent life in the Universe, photos won't prove anything no matter how good they are.

I agree that too many are too quick to dismiss but I don't know if I would go as far as to say it's E.T. in origin. It's definitely a UFO as far as I can tell and if it's not a genuine encounter with one then it's an elaborate hoax that is well done.

To those that are quick to dismiss, please remember that a description of sound, size and movement was also submitted (which rules out RC imo), so effectively you're calling the witnesses liars

edit on 6-8-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It could be a life sized one flew by people. I just found this interesting article while trying to see if their where any governments using them yet. man sized quadcopter

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm trying to keep an open mind here, but it really looks like this craft has a standard triangle landing gear system that's on any conventional aircraft.

I'm thinking this is a drone of some sort, unless there is some actual video footage we can analyze, I'm going with drone. Sorry!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I don't see any bicycle. Fake.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gargoyle91
Sorry but that looks really really fake..

AGREED. This will probably end up in the hoax bin before too long. It would be cooler if it was legit.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It looks like some kind of drone of some kind, probably made by the U.S. military and they had to set down briefly to re-initialize the GPS system as it lost sync with the G-Sat 1 Satellite high above. After they set down and briefly rebooted the system they were able to continue with the mission without further incident.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join