It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Lands In Front Of Brazilian Cyclists During Race, Photos.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Interesting story just breaking via The Black Vault here of an encounter (which happened a few months ago) involving some cyclists and a UFO, some pretty interesting photos also:

The amazing UFO was photographed in the mountains of Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil, Apr 14, 2013 The unidentified flying object (UFO), was seen in the Serra do Gado Bravo by two cyclists who called it to the attention of many others in the area. The images were taken by Raymond Pool and Igor Geovani while participating in a trail mountain bike competition. According to witnesses the oval object, suddenly appeared and caused a big surprise.

Apologies for some aspects of the translation also.

It certainly is a strange looking craft, interesting to note that witnesses described it making a low level noise and disappearing at great speed.

www.theblackvault.com...
edit on 5-8-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Sorry but that looks really really fake..

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Wow!
Amazing footage! Just amazing!
There can now be no doubt!

Thanks for sharing.

I bet this goes straight to RATS if the PTB don't shut it down first.

edit on 5-8-2013 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Strange, looks like a drone of some kind. There is something on the top of it in some pictures, I don't think someone hoaxing would do that. They would of at least blurred it out. Almost looks like it could be a twin prop copter drone.
edit on 5-8-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Come on mang, a video containing pictures isnt a video!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Come on mang, a video containing pictures isnt a video!

Have corrected mate, still interesting though. From what I can gather this Brazilian news site was the source of the story
falandotudo.com...

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gargoyle91

Perhaps you can extrapolate on why you think that it looks really really fake?
You know, making every post count and what not...

Originally posted by FinalCountdown
Wow!

Thanks for sharing.

Is there really a need for such sarcasm here? Two posts in a row in this thread that offer absolutely nothing to this thread.

I happen to agree that the quality of this footage leaves a bit to be desired, however lets look at what we have. First person accounts I am always skeptical of, however this one has two accounts. Could they corroborate each other? or could they be team hoaxers or just two cyclists that happen to see the same unexplained event?

The image that stands out the most to me is posted directly after the video link. We see some sort of gear attatched the the ftront/top of the craft. We also see what appears to be perhaps landing gear under the craft. Perhaps someone well versed in terrestrial aircraft can identify if this looks at all familiar to them in known craft. I will search a little too.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

Wow!

Thanks for sharing.

Is there really a need for such sarcasm here? Two posts in a row in this thread that offer absolutely nothing to this thread.

I happen to agree that the quality of this footage leaves a bit to be desired, however lets look at what we have. First person accounts I am always skeptical of, however this one has two accounts. Could they corroborate each other? or could they be team hoaxers or just two cyclists that happen to see the same unexplained event?

The image that stands out the most to me is posted directly after the video link. We see some sort of gear attatched the the ftront/top of the craft. We also see what appears to be perhaps landing gear under the craft. Perhaps someone well versed in terrestrial aircraft can identify if this looks at all familiar to them in known craft. I will search a little too.

I'm sorry I am not going to write a book for every post, You can just look at and see the scaling is off compared to the surroundings it looks like a remote control toy plus it looks all most like plastic chrome You can also see that some of the foliage is in focus and the craft is still blurred out.
edit on 5-8-2013 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

Wow!

Thanks for sharing.

I'm sorry I am not going to write a book for every post, You can just look at and see the scaling is off compared to the surroundings it looks like a remote control toy plus it looks all most like plastic chrome You can also see that some of the foliage is in focus and the craft it still blurred out.

It was described as being around the size of a car mate, just in case your "scientific" mind was going to ask

edit on 5-8-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Do you have a link to the actual article from that news site?

i ask because theblackvault cites beforeitsnews as it's source.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Something seems off about the pictures. The UFO looks to be really small from what I can tell, so I'm going to go with a reserved "fake" for now. Hopefully someone can come in and prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If legit looks like a human based anti gravity craft. Most likely created with American assistance under a USAP.

How come the douchebags get all the cool toys? Ooh cause we let the Petro dollar system rule supreme? ooh ok

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

----

The tall post on the left of the craft is the RC (radio control) system and it kinda looks like
one of those Horten 229 bombers but at a MUCH SMALLER SCALE.

en.wikipedia.org...

It may not actually be fake. The U.S. Army contracted to Embraer Aerospace in Brazil
some light UAV and light manned aircraft and this may be one of those models used
for aerodynamic studies. This is obviously a small craft and it is quite easy for
even a SMALL UAV to accelerate to 300+ knots in less that 20 seconds.

NOT FAKE --- but rather probably an RC model used for aerodynamic and
performance envelope studies...and my guess it`s from Embraer!

---

U2U me if you`ve got an update!

edit on 2013/8/5 by StargateSG7 because: sp.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Sorry looks fake, a really bad fake. If i had to say anything then maybe the first picture of the first object looks like a normal modern day air craft maybe letting shutes out to assist braking or something. Then again ad go with, out and out fakes. Sorry just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Classic UFO photo which is easy enough to believe in, but seems "fake" if only for the pure mainstream unlikelihood that these things even exist, sceptic arguments, etc etc,

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Very interesting photos.
Seems legit to me.
Thx for sharing.
S&F

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'm trying to to make that snorting sound.. you know
the Sheldon cooper makes when he makes sarcastic laugh.

It's kind of like a major face palm with noise.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Quite clearly is a drone. This is now officially an IFO meaning Identified Flying Object or a Fake.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
who else sees the star of david

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join