It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy lady thinks people are coughing on her

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Not really sure what to make of this, clearly the woman has problems.
If someone coughs near he she accuses them of following her for the purpose of coughing over her, it made me laugh, there are all sorts of crazy out there.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Since the lady freaking out is also the one filming it, I'd have to say it's just a candid camera type prank to film peoples' reactions. Either that or she's just loopy--but why is she filming?

edit on 5-8-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: edit to remove all the rude comments

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I have no idea, i just saw a video with the same lady shouting at postal workers, for following her. She is either crazy or looking to film a reaction.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The first mistake was promoting this video as crazy. I hate that word as the first introduction to a person's character, because it's used slanderously, and with no regard for another person's feelings, especially for someone who is so sensitive about being followed. It actually stems from a long tradition of prejudice against people.

Likely it is a video from someone who regards themselves a TI, or targeted individual.

When somebody gets enough publicity, saying they are "crazy" on forums and videos for a video they did, well then doesn't that prove that their character is being attacked in a malicious way? It's practically a bullying behavior, which perpetuates the cycle that causes such "crazy" people to make defensive videos. Please don't make it a habit; it's obvious that lady is getting enough negative attention without any extra help.

She sounds like a germophobe, not wanting to get sick, and takes it personally when a sloppy person doesn't respect her space when coughing.

Don't forget also that if someone acts funny under a habit, there are people who would provoke a response just for trolling in real life. So her habit of being annoyed is irritating but spreading personal insults in light of the obvious, just part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

The op used the title of the video. In my opinion it was accurate she seems a little unbalanced.

The scene in the office was funny....

"You done? Are you done? Because if you walk away then we're done. If you don't walk away then we're not done." LOL!!!

Will you upload the other video please?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Either this person is a total git for pranking people just for a reaction, or shes in need of some mental health advice from a qualified source.

Either way, cant be nice for the people shes filming to be accused of these silly things.

new topics

top topics

join