posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:43 PM
1. Click the Gear button on the top right of your inbox
2. Click Settings
3. Click Filters on the top of the settings screen.
4. Click "Create a new filter" link toward the bottom of the screen
5. Enter information that you want to filter like "from: firstname.lastname@example.org"
6. Click "Create filter with this search"
7. Choose whichever options you want.
8. Instead of folders, Gmail uses Labels, so apply the label you want.
If you choose the "Skip the inbox option" It will put it, unread in the folder, or label you assigned. You will see your labels below Drafts and
Circles on the left side of your main mail screen.
If you have any questions let me know