It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: 911 Calls Released FOIA - Michael Hastings Death Examined

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Awesome thread there, that one is explosive.
I read it and S&F, I have been intererested in that aspect
for some time, since Brennan was radicalized.

Yep,

Brennan and Petraeus too.

Don't forget about the McChrystal exposure.

Michael Hastings cut a lot of nerves.

He was murdered.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

He was telling his closest associates, gave a heads up and dropping out.
Indeed, he was warned. That is on the record.

He knew something, and he knew they knew.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just to confirm, Hastings was investigating CIA Director Brennan at the time of his death, apparently the article will be published in Rolling Stone magazine:

This week Elise Jordan, wife of famed journalist Michael Hastings, who recently died under suspicious circumstances, corroborated this reporter's sources that CIA Director, John Brennan was Hastings next exposé project

I would suggest that there is a lot more going on this video than just an accident and as raised somewhere, where was Hastings going at 4.30 in the morning?

www.sandiego6.com...
edit on 12-8-2013 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
I would suggest that there is a lot more going on this video than just an accident and as raised somewhere, where was Hastings going at 4.30 in the morning?

www.sandiego6.com...

That is an odd hour, very very early or up all night late.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is interesting, from the sandiego6 link above:

An SDSU professor Morteza M. Mehrabadi, Professor and Interim Chair Areas of Specialization: Mechanics of Materials told San Diego 6 News that calculating the speed of Hastings car follows a simple mathematic equation. By using the video and the distance traveled (195 feet) as well as the seconds that lapsed prior to the explosion – in his opinion, the car was traveling roughly 35 mph.

If this is true, that the car was only travelling 35 mph, it seems nearly impossible for that kind of fire/explosion to take place---at least without foul play.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hey OP thanks for posting this and consolidating a lot of threads into one. I've been fairly interested but a bit lazy in reading more.

A link I found about vehicles exploding

Of course there is still the possibility Hastings was drunk and driving like a maniac, and I don't think that theory is any less credible than anything else, but there are some really odd coincidences.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Looking forward to the Rolling Stones article on Brennan.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Fact Check: FBI investigating Michael Hastings before death

A new report suggests that the FBI had information filed on Rolling Stone journalist Michael Hastings, despite the agency's denial of an investigation.

Before Rolling Stone journalist Michael Hastings died in a fiery car crash in Los Angeles on June 18, he reportedly sent an email to friends explaining that he was worried he was being investigated by the FBI. Now, a pending public-records request is giving some people reason to doubt the agency's official statement that "At no time was journalist Michael Hastings under investigation..."

news.msn.com...

Now, at the same time MSN has a conflicting headline up 20 minutes ago while I was typing the
post up, it changed. Odd that....

edit on 20-8-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join