It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Finally Admits The Truth: "Right Now, We Have An Emergency At Fukushima"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

100% Truth

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc

We as a species deserve to be in this state, we are petty minded greedy little rodents, aliens I suspect would see us as a vermin / cancer / virus..

What could have been.......
edit on 6-8-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

What about those who are trying to make a difference in their own homes and environment? What about those who are very aware and are trying to preserve the planet and truly appreciate its beauty and what it has to offer?

Do you feel or think they should be exterminated too? Pay for the ignorance of the masses? I don't think so. The problem is just that people are not educated, because governments don't want them to be.

They like obedient workers and consumers. This is just one of the results. Question nothing, accept everything at face value. It's going to take more than a protest or two to really change things.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It just now is an emergency?? ummm.....ya, sure!!!

I've been just praying the the planet has an intelligence of it's own and knows how to deal with our screw-ups because the people runnng they show obviously haven't a clue.
Maybe all life on earth won't just end, maybe it will just mutate into other lifeforms that are able to live in a higher level of radiation.

Just a question, how many have developed health problems soon after it blew and are finding that they seem to be getting worse? Maybe it's just in my head, but it seems that way to me!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RageAgainstFascism
reply to post by Aazadan

There is no way you can control a Richter 9 scale earthquake.

You're right, you can't. I don't fault them for the plant being damaged, things like that are going to happen, and part of risk means a meltdown is going to happen somewhere on the planet, it just happened to be there this time. Where I fault them is their handling of the cleanup. They pretty much threw out international aid and lied about the extent of the damage. Only now are they admitting to a problem, 2 years after the fact. That very well could be two years too late for something to have been done.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I really to do feel for the average Japanese living in this polution and the effect it will have on their culture and in time their population. This is terrible and tragic and yet again a show of how businesses will protect themselves despite the repercussions of their acts on the world as a whole as in this instance.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. How many will die in the following decades is anybody's guess.

Two sites I usually follow have this to say today:

Asahi: Radioactive contamination ‘soaring’ in Fukushima

Steam coming up from reactor3 again / Videos released

This is not green energy, this is genocide.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Five pages and no one has decided to play devil's advocate yet?
Have any of you looked into the *massive* vortex of floating garbage in the pacific ocean? Thanks to Fuk-U-Shima, new ingredients have been added to it since 2011.
Honestly, I welcome my new atomic powers. Surely the nipple growing on my elbow isn't as useful as I'd like, but it's fun to play with.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I was a bit alarmed the other day when it seemed like they were saying they hadn't managed to halt the nuclear reactor yet, and it was still burning away. Seems like Tepco's entire response to the incident has been to just not talk about it and hope the whole thing magically goes away.

And the Japanese government seems to have precisely zero powers to find out what's really going on, and move to protect the people.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Five pages and no one has decided to play devil's advocate yet?
Have any of you looked into the *massive* vortex of floating garbage in the pacific ocean? Thanks to Fuk-U-Shima, new ingredients have been added to it since 2011.
Honestly, I welcome my new atomic powers. Surely the nipple growing on my elbow isn't as useful as I'd like, but it's fun to play with.

Dude, you just made me realise the the birthmark i have on my lower arm is really a third nipple..
Its not fun to play with and i dont know how to feel about this- im going to bed.

thanks alot!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Devern

Take heart, at least its not on the end of your nose

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hmmm.....Why would any sane individual put a nuclear plant in an area frequented by quakes and with a higher than average tsunami danger? I guess the Japanese aren't as smart as they think they are. I think that half the nuclear plants in the USA are not in safe areas. Stupidity is a worldwide event.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Why they haven't developed a program to launch nuclear waste into the sun is beyond me...are costs more important than the future of our planet?

400 tonnes of water would be almost impossible to store, just launch it into the sun and let it burn off.
Sounds like a good idea, until one of the rockets goes wrong and explodes and spreads the waste all over the place.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
They should be asking not just experts in the feild of Atomic Energy, but also in Engineering, and design. This situation needs the help of the entire planet. We all call earth Home, so this should be one of the top priorities for mankind.
The least the could do is drill some wells, and use some kind of robotic drilling rig, pump the radioactive water out of the ground. We are good at drilling, so this should be no problem. Get the ground water back down and buy sometime, for a proper containment vessel to come in and dispose of. Or at least try something, not just nothing, hoping it will go away

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RageAgainstFascism

What about those who are trying to make a difference in their own homes and environment? What about those who are very aware and are trying to preserve the planet and truly appreciate its beauty and what it has to offer?

Do you feel or think they should be exterminated too? Pay for the ignorance of the masses? I don't think so. The problem is just that people are not educated, because governments don't want them to be.

They like obedient workers and consumers. This is just one of the results. Question nothing, accept everything at face value. It's going to take more than a protest or two to really change things.

Sadly there are far too little of you to change the balance, you have neither the resources or the fight to change things. Hence I said I would like to believe that they would come towards the end and take a selection of your gifted minds and teach them, I'd hope my daughter would be in the bunch, she very bright, very planet concious and myself and her had little bits of a metallic pellet in parts of our body when we were young.

Although the last bit is just hopeful thinking as a believer in 'them' it would be nice to think she was marked for better things if the planet was dead for us.

Don't let it feel like I'm saying what you are doing is pointless, its important that people understand and try to prevent the rape of this planet and I think its wonderful that people see the beauty of the earth while its still there but ultimately the people in power will carry on abusing what is left, all they see is what they can make in the short term and how much they can control.

Look at the Oceans' they are doing their level best to make them so toxic that it becomes uninhabitable for standard life, look at the astounding number of sink holes appearing out of no where, rumours of mass underground drilling by the Military and this craze for fracking, despite what they say its hardly good for the Earth.

Reminds me of a great couple of lines from Terminator II

John Connor: We're not gonna make it, are we? People, I mean.

The Terminator: It's in your nature to destroy yourselves.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Hmmm.....Why would any sane individual put a nuclear plant in an area frequented by quakes and with a higher than average tsunami danger? I guess the Japanese aren't as smart as they think they are. I think that half the nuclear plants in the USA are not in safe areas. Stupidity is a worldwide event.

The Japanese are smarter than you or I could ever hope to be. What they didn't count on was HAARP and Stuxnet, two products of Western insanity. They let gaijin do security for Fukushima, and it looks like we nuked them...again. Goodbye covert nuclear weapons plant...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

This is very worrisome, indeed. Perhaps TPTB know they have ruined the Earth and this is the reason for starting the human presence on Mars in the near future. Maybe it's time to get out while you still can or fight the corrupt engine while you still can. What can be done? It feels as if the World is sliding off a cliff which is slowly increasing its tilt making the slide faster and faster. Not to preach Doom and Gloom but this is pretty Doomy and Gloomy.

What will be the switch that turns things around?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
They should be asking not just experts in the feild of Atomic Energy, but also in Engineering, and design. This situation needs the help of the entire planet. We all call earth Home, so this should be one of the top priorities for mankind.
The least the could do is drill some wells, and use some kind of robotic drilling rig, pump the radioactive water out of the ground. We are good at drilling, so this should be no problem. Get the ground water back down and buy sometime, for a proper containment vessel to come in and dispose of. Or at least try something, not just nothing, hoping it will go away

lots of people think similar to what you have stated, fact of the matter is this, "there is no technology capable of fixing Fukushima and non in the foreseeable future" what tepco and japan and all the world leaders have failed to tell you and many other is that they cannot fix Fukushima and it's only a matter of time until it effects our global population and a very negative way.

im unsure what else could be said and i suppose that's the reason they held off on telling people, at least i like to think so, because we cant stop it and never could nor probably ever will. im sorry for the pessimistic post but that's the truth and i thought people should know.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Speaking of the" point of no return", weve passed it.
The nuclear cores of the fuki power plants are burning their way deeper every day......they are definitely out of any human control.
Water is the only thing that keeps these things from criticality(KABOOM)
Stop pumping and they heat up,keep pumping and foul the Pacific Ocean. possibly the Northern Hemisphere....
Did I not read that Japan purchased a couple of the Kiril Islands from Russia?
Im thinking the entire nation must be evacuated soon.................

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

TO be fair, the mainstream has been reporting this for like two weeks now, so you're off base and a little behind the curve. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
OK five pages - and I still don't know what will happen when all this water ends up in the ocean?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join