It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Finally Admits The Truth: "Right Now, We Have An Emergency At Fukushima"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I wonder if more will blame Japan for this or the act of god that happened back on March 11th???

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
# 23

reply to post by SubTruth

How stupid can ya get.

www.imarijuana.com...

$344,790 USD if 'caught' with even dust of the powerful anti carcinogen cannabis.

That's how stupid. Courtesy of Douglas MacArthur.
edit on 6-8-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

There is a White Dragon society running Japan?
Awesome!
They aren't trying to awaken Godzilla, they are fighting dragons!
Or helping dragons, fight aliens, underwater!

I don't care, either way, I Want In!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWhiteKnight

That's why the Japanese Stoner will be vacationing in Uruguay where the green is only 2.50 a gram!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I love the ultimate laziness of 'Aliens, come and fix us'...

Many presume they are sitting out there watching us and waiting until the last minute to fix things, why would they do it, think about it, we humans are screw ups, we destroy ourselves daily. Look at this reactor issue, the Japanese have stuck their head in the sand and almost hoped it would go away by refusing to admit just how dangerous it REALLY is.

If I were an alien I'd be hard pressed to have any thought for the human race, we are so destructive and ignorant I'd wait for us to finally waste ourselves and then cultivate the planet and start afresh. Why fix us when we will only do it all again?

All we do is over breed, destroy the planet, take take take and give little if anything back.

We as a species deserve to be in this state, we are petty minded greedy little rodents, aliens I suspect would see us as a vermin / cancer / virus..

Perhaps if they exist they will come at the last moment and take some of the untouched young and educate us, or maybe no one is out there and we will all perish at our own hands. Lets be honest, we are very quickly running out of things to pollute, destroy or make extinct, there's pretty much just US left to finish off and we are doing a fantastic job in that. Be it by constantly pumping out uneducated often unwanted children who in turn do the same, or by playing resources monopoly or simply by playing god (if you will) and destroying the very things that create life we are surely bringing a sad end to this planet..

What could have been.......
edit on 6-8-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
When you harm one person you go to jail
When you harm billions for 1000 more years to come (for profit), nothing happens?
Are super rich corporations above laws, and above all humans on earth?
Countries, authorities, etc. treat them with much more respect than their citizens lives
What a nice world we live in....

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
well, japan is toast, the ground water is probably contaminated,everything in the sea near japan is now contaminated, it`s just a matter of time now until they all die off from disease or become mutated.
it took them 2 1/2 years to admit to this imagine all the stuff they are still hiding and not telling us, it`s definately much much worse than anyone ever expected.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This is the "Faith killer".
Kills your faith in govt.
Kills your faith in humanity.

You better bring some thick lead shielding to protect from the intense negativity radiating from this ongoing mess.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

That is one of the most awesome rants I have ever read.

Agree 100 percent.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

It would be the second nuking of the plant given the various conspiracies out there...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

We must figure out a way to put what you said on a BUMPER STICKER !!!

You nailed it!!!!

....maybe micro letters that EXPAND when your eyes look at them,... got it! LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I wonder if more will blame Japan for this or the act of god that happened back on March 11th???

Blame the people of Japan for the earthquake......NO.

Blame the people of Japan for turning a blind eye to Tepco because of misplaced pride........YES.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The water round Sellafield (the guys who supplied Fukushima with a lot of their crap) is probably just as bad, people get burnt lying on St Bees beach, and it isn't from the sun...

Nuclear anything needs scrapped, we aren't responsible enough to master it.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I dont blame them for Not testing the sea water.
what would they do any way?

stop putting water in. and no more out.
put 10,000 ton of sand on it

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

You made me think of the perfect conspiracy...make the country least likely to admit fault in the most modern devastating radiological disaster on the planet... and then sit back and watch what happens... over 20 or so years...and move other pieces into place along the way...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Why they haven't developed a program to launch nuclear waste into the sun is beyond me...are costs more important than the future of our planet?

400 tonnes of water would be almost impossible to store, just launch it into the sun and let it burn off.

It cost 10K (USD) to send one pound of material into orbit. I imagine it would cost a little more to send it to the sun, and I know for a fact that the companies responsible for overseeing this waste would never foot the bill. Just look at the facilities they have on the ground right now, it's absolutely insane how decrepit some of these storage facilities are (let alone the actual plants). Cheap fools. Anybody or agency that looks over this kind of material needs to be responsible and do whatever it takes to fix these issues.

Humans need to axe all nuclear programs, and focus on fusion energy as a means to survive long-term.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The result of lobbies to sell expensive electrical power to the masses has finally shown its ugly face to the detriment of us all.

Whenever I posted articles and videos on different forums about tidal energy, geothermal energy, solar and other ecological methods, I was laughed at or the comment would be removed.

Nothing would have prevented our world to build a giant network that combines these technologies and provides electrical power to everybody almost at no cost, but the Goldman Sachs' of this world have prevailed and manged to convince us that nuclear was the way to go, because it's so efficient.

Well, what's so efficient about a planet where the food supply is contaminated? Will precious money and power be able to replace it? I seriously doubt it.

We should listen more to people like the man in this video and less to governments and their masters who have no interest whatsoever in the well-being of us all.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
I love the ultimate laziness of 'Aliens, come and fix us'...

Many presume they are sitting out there watching us and waiting until the last minute to fix things, why would they do it, think about it, we humans are screw ups, we destroy ourselves daily. Look at this reactor issue, the Japanese have stuck their head in the sand and almost hoped it would go away by refusing to admit just how dangerous it REALLY is.

Many reports of Greys have basically shown they're against the use of nuclear weapons, however they clearly did nothing about three mile island, chernobyl, or fukushima. That leads to the conclusion that they either don't exist, or take the approach we can destroy ourselves with nukes as long as it's not violently. Regardless of which is right, they've shown (if they're out there) that they clearly do not care about nuclear accidents so relying on them to fix anything is extremely foolish.

I'm a supporter of nuclear power, despite the accidents it's still cleaner than oil or coal (though that's rapidly changing due just to Fukushima) but the way the Japanese have handled this is just wrong. If they had been honest about the damage from the beginning, maybe something could have been done. Instead they lied and we're now facing down the very real prospect of a huge portion of the largest ocean on the planet being unsafe. Due to the permanent (or atleast, very long) nature of nuclear contamination on the planet there's really no punishment too lenient for those involved. Actually, I find it a shame that the greatest punishment we can offer is death with a confiscation of assets... effectively the same punishment given to a common murderer despite the vast difference in the seriousness of their crimes.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aazadan

There is no way you can control a Richter 9 scale earthquake.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The words that eventually will kill us all are:

Sell, profit, more, get, mine, yours, expand,...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join