It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent US Embassy Closures/ Travel Alert a Honeytrap?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just a thought concerning recent events:

We have lots of jailbroken Jihadis..

We have two derailed trains within a week of each other.

= Some upsurge in terrorist activity is perhaps already happening.

There is a shedload of scandal in Washington so a great distraction would be a 'massive' terror threat, perhaps.

After the jailbreaks there is a lot of discombobulated 'chatter', along with some mid-scale terror incidents such as the train wreck/s.

= All that chatter and all those plotting terrorists need to be reeled in somehow, and a great way to do it would be to lure them in by playing on their desire to be part of the terror cell/ plot which is planning ''the attack which scared America into closing all its Embassies.''

Naturally, all the monitored chatter is then filtered according to various criteria to nail a few of the big hitters who want in on the new attack. Several scrappy-do's are taken in at the same time, because they are less intelligent/experienced by nature and may not realise it's a trap.

Then there's the extra bonus of being able to say that Prism had something to do with a 'bumper crop' of captured terrorists.

edit on 5-8-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: content/layout

edit on 5-8-2013 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Hurry up, I am at work and I have to do my TPS reports soon.
If you are going where the title says, I think it is possible.
But I think that chances is are, it is just misdirection by the Obama Administration.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Then there's the extra bonus of being able to say that Prism had something to do with a 'bumper crop' of captured terrorists.

That would work even better than the misdirection.
It may be the whole story, actually.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Kept it brief for you!

Second line, and the Sun will shine.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I heard talk on the radio this morning that fires in the Western US may have been ignited by terrorists.

I have my doubts about that. Easy to do, but very limited shock value.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I think people in the intelligence services probably get given a list of aims and the person who comes up with a plan that satisfies the most aims in one go gets "Employee of the Month" and a discount voucher.

Several birds with one stone? Winner takes all..!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The whole 'announcement' about the embassy closings was suspicious.

If genuine threats actually existed, they would have kept it secret and simply beefed up security at those embassies.

The media hype itself has blown the issue out of proportion.

They claim to have picked up 'chatter'.

And then all of a sudden, that 'chatter' is detailed.

The 'terrorists' know all about 'chatter' monitoring, and won't make the same mistakes.

They also know all about the deeper 'monitoring'.

Any new 'attacks' won't be detected.

This is political posturing in the early stages of the 2014 campaign.

The Democrats are so egg-smeared with all the exposures lately, and they have run out of good campaign issues that would show the majority of the citizens are in better shape than before. Too many policies have too many failures.

The conspiracy here is the possibility that the CIA helped plan and orchestrate the recent jailbreaks.

That sets the stage for possible terror threats.

If enough people buy their official stories, then it's mission accomplished.

But, if their 'surveys' indicate otherwise, then the next step could be limited false flag 'attacks' (maybe that's already happening ?)

Expect to see a lot more of these deflections as we get closer to the 2014 and 2016 elections.

edit on Aug-05-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Your response is a fine one, but might you be living behind the illusory curtain of Republican vs. Democrat a little too much?

I don't believe, as quite a few here on ATS do, that there are no good men & women in Washington; however, at the very least the system is corrupt beyond measure - iron fist in velvet glove - whichever party best suits the current need of the Paymasters will almost certainly win the election, and there are many means of turning otherwise decent politicians into servile puppets.

There are at present too many 'higher-ups' with bad motives who have access to extremely powerful tools (Prism, XKeystroke, and all the other dark secrets which haven't yet been disclosed) in order to disseminate whatever strategy suits the Paymaster's cause - a cause which ultimately rests in the basic principle of their taking as many of the Earth's resources as possible away from the greater proportion of those who have said resources and do not share their dark ideals. Indeed, some of said persons & groups are rather working for the sake of Truth, Decency & Humanity's progress, and so are the arch-enemies of those living in greed and power-crazed domineering.

In my humble opinion, it is the time we are living in that will see the greatest upheaval as these resource & power struggles progress to their inevitable conclusions. With the advent of new technology, as we approach the 'singularity', the planet will become evermore embattled with the struggles of the rich & powerful. I genuinely believe we will at some stage see a power grab oriented around the attempt to build a one-world government, which will be rooted in fascist ideology.

However, that is not the topic of the thread & I've found myself going off on a tangent...

Thanks for taking the time to compose a response - yes, it would be interesting to see whether any evidence of CIA involvement in the Al Qaeda jailbreaks comes to the surface within the conspiracy community. Perhaps it is worth focusing some research time on that topic, and loading it up to the board as a new thread if anything does come to light.

FITO.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Your response is a fine one, but might you be living behind the illusory curtain of Republican vs. Democrat a little too much?

Yes Probably.

But in order to gain comparisons, we need to use that Paradigm.

It helps sooth the cognitive dissonance (I think).

top topics

join