It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Privilege in action!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Where is Eric Holder ?? Why isn't he calling for a full government investigation to determine if the three thugs are having the proper level of charges brought against them? Oh .. that's right ... the three thugs who beat the one white kid are black ... and Holder is literally a card carrying member of the "i'm a black man first' club.

Quite the false equivalence there. First off, no one was killed. A kid on beat on some -- not good, but not as extreme as getting shot in the heart by an adult who began following him.

Secondly, last time I checked, the feds said and did nothing while the local police investigation and trial were going on. Only after Zimmerman was let off scott-free did the DoJ decide to look into this.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKillah

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by TheMagus

Originally posted by AlienScience
The story says they attacked him because he turned them into school officials for selling drugs.

So why do you make this a race based thread?

indeed po' white boy was beaten for snitching

What are you defending exactly? Drug dealing? I said for the beating they should be put in a labour camp, because clearly they should be kept away from society until they can behave like the rest of us, normal human beings... for drug dealing anyone should be shot - I didnt even address drug dealing, and you say "po' white boy was beating for snitching"... really?

The tone of your comment reflects your values. Nice try provoking everyone with "stormfront"... too bad the word its losing its impact it once had. Still, nice effort.

Says the person who's avitar promotes the idea of being a hitman. Drug dealers should be shot, but hitmen should be praised? SMDH... the irony.

Good point "Silent Killah". Maybe "Trubl" would like to chime in on this one as well if he's not too busy "gettin money".

I find it astonishing that you're projecting the very image that you
find racist.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I think what people are up in arms about when it comes to the racial part is the fact the we KNOW this whole thing would be totally blown up whether the young men were arrested or not if the attackers were WHITE. We know this event would be attached to a "hate crime" and we would have the usual Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton etc on site to make sure this was a huge race debacle. And I think those acting all confused about this double-standard know this as well but refuse to admit it.

What a load. "We KNOW" this incident would be totally blown up if the attackers were white (and I am also assuming you mean that the victim was black), whether or not they were arrested? Give us a break. I doubt this would be getting posted on Youtube or making it to CNN if it were white dudes attacking. Are you suggesting that all fights between junior high students make it to the news and youtube? Puh-leeze.

But by all the stars your post has garnered, I see that a whole lot of the white-fright crowd really dig what you have to say. Very sad.

In addition, people attempting to equate this to the killing of a teenager by an adult with a gun, i.e. the Martin-Zimmerman case, clearly have no sense of proportion and are obviously so biased that they have essentially lost their grip on reality. I am not saying that you are suggesting this, @Wookiep, but some in this thread are implying that.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Most municipalities/school districts have strict policies regarding bus drivers getting involved in this sort of thing...

Under no circumstances are they to get involved physically... Because their attention is taken away from the outside world...and that creates danger to the rest of the passengers...

The guy is in a no win situation...

Yes, he was in a bad situation but I expect any man to do the RIGHT thing regardless of policy. For instance, he didn’t have to lay hands on the kids but he could have forced his way between them and shielded the kid. What adult would stand by and watch a child attacked?? Better question….what school board would punish an adult for stepping in and protecting a child, regardless the policy!

I wonder how many parents side with the bus driver this situation. I’d bet there aren’t many!

What if the bus caught fire and, instead of violating policy and pulling kids off the burning bus, the driver just jumped off and saved himself? What if he stood by for 10 minutes and watched the bus burn even though he COULD have been protecting the kids? F-POLICY!! We’re talking about child safety in both cases! Be an adult and step up!! I'd do it for YOUR kid!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

The aftermath and not responding to the kid's injuries is what I mean about shock and general state of fear. his calls to dispatch sound like he was getting to be beside himself by what he was seeing happen and knowing he couldn't do anything to stop. So I'm thinking he was less than straight for his thinking right after the attackers got off.

I agree completely in principle with concerns over the standards of Bus drivers though. It's something that's honestly bugged be pretty badly since I got my own CDL in 1995, for at least how long it's existed. However, School Bus driver as a job has FAR less in requirement and standards than most trucking jobs worth having. One hauls your children, the other hauls lifeless freight. By standards, I mean willing to take people just out of school, or with wildly different standards of background/experience.

It's a fair point to make that it may very well run too far the other way for older guys as well, given the very unique environment a bus driver is expected to work in and have some degree of control over.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I understand completely, and agree with you. I'm being a devils advocate here, nothing more.

I'd have, or so I like to think, done something, too. Each of us responds to crisis in differing manners...

I've intervened on a number of occasions when kids were involved. Abuse situations mostly...

He, in reality, did nothing wrong. Maybe not right, but not wrong, either... If that makes sense? The true blame lies with, as I'm sure you know, the three little thugs, not the driver.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I understand completely, and agree with you. I'm being a devils advocate here, nothing more.

I'd have, or so I like to think, done something, too. Each of us responds to crisis in differing manners...

I've intervened on a number of occasions when kids were involved. Abuse situations mostly...

He, in reality, did nothing wrong. Maybe not right, but not wrong, either... If that makes sense? The true blame lies with, as I'm sure you know, the three little thugs, not the driver.

Devil’s advocate?? So you’re trying to push my buttons, seagull!

I think the driver did something wrong….

The police thought so, too, because they were considering charges of child endangerment against the guy. I presume they didn’t feel they had a good enough case so they didn’t pursue the charges. I don’t want to see people penalized for not jumping in because that sets a bad precedent but….people need to step up to protect kids.

edit on 7-8-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

"White fright" crowd?
I'm only pointing out the very real double-standards going on and I think many people agree with me on it. If you, and others like you can't see it and want to accuse those who do as being some white supremacy or "fright" crowd then whatever. There's nothing more to say about it other than what I've already said. As long as the reality of these double-standards exist and keep being ignored, the harder it will be to ever end the real racist firestorm happening in this country.
edit on 7-8-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

"I'm ashamed of my race",,,no your ashamed of the actions,,race has nothing too do with, being upstanding,in the defence of others.
It is what America was all about.
Everything else, is just,,baggage.

I meant I am ashamed of the human race and not ethnicity~

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Having read the articles and reviewed the videos that are there on this case, the following can be stated:

Where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, where are those that call for racial equality in this case to protect the victim, or is it like most cases that are similar to this, only one way where if the victim was the only black child in a bus full of white children.

The facts that we see is that one child was beaten badly by 3 others, an unfair fight, and the bus driver did nothing but sit there. While some would say he did nothing but call it in, yet could he have done more, yes, should he have done more, probably. But his excuse, like all that we see these days, is that he was following the rules. And now that raises other questions, what would have been the out cry of the parents if the child was put into say a coma or had died, would the authorities have gone through and charged the driver, if not all of the other students for being an accomplis in this case?

From what is known of the school that they all go to, none of them are innocent or angles. All of them have problems, and if we believe the reports, it is apparent that one of them was doing drugs. Yet there is no report on that, beyond that the child who got beat, reported it to the school officials. And if it is true, then why was the one student still in school and there was no investigation done to either clear the childs name, and the one student, why was he not given more protection for actually doing the correct action?

Too many questions are there and not enough answers.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by digital01anarchy

The reason so many black people work for government agencies is because government agencies are sure-fire held to the standard of no discrimination

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Where is Eric Holder ?? Why isn't he calling for a full government investigation to determine if the three thugs are having the proper level of charges brought against them? Oh .. that's right ... the three thugs who beat the one white kid are black ... and Holder is literally a card carrying member of the "i'm a black man first' club.

Quite the false equivalence there. First off, no one was killed. A kid on beat on some -- not good, but not as extreme as getting shot in the heart by an adult who began following him.

Secondly, last time I checked, the feds said and did nothing while the local police investigation and trial were going on. Only after Zimmerman was let off scott-free did the DoJ decide to look into this.

According to you, no one likes a snitch. Those three "kids" are a waste of air, might as well sign them up for a permanent bed in a prison, they will be there soon enough.

Obama and his crowd were all over this early in the Zimmerman case, wouldn't have even been a case if pressure wasn't placed to prosecute.

But hey, this thread won't last for long - the liberal crowd will have it shut down for ITS RACIST.

edit on 7-8-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKillah

Sorry your argument fails, because there is no culture of that. Weare talkung about a culture of young men embracing violence. There isn't a meth pop culture. I don't even really know where to begin because that was such an incredibly weak argument you tried to make (and you know it). When meth entertainment, music, and movies cones out and glorofies it and you have meth usera coming together acting lije dip#s then you might have a case it's funny to me that you went to the bottom rung of one society to find a comparison to the highest cultural impact of the group you are trying to defend. I mean the comparison doesn't even almost make sense, but you have to see how poorly thought out it was.

And of course I'm not racist, if you were capable of understanding my words you would know better than say something that ignorant. I guess you support the violent culture perpetuated in media and entertainment and aimed at black youths (that i am discussing and black youth embrace) that destroys lives, creates racist attitudes, and sets an entire race back/apart? I would contend you are the racist that needs to fess up if that is what you want to turn a blind eye to and support by ignorance.
edit on 7-8-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The police thought so, too, because they were considering charges of child endangerment against the guy.

that's actually pretty ironic, considering the police have no duty to protect anyone.

regardless of whether i think he should have stepped in or not, the police are the last ones who should talk on that. three little girls were butchered in that supreme court case because the police wouldn't enforce a restraining order on an estranged, abusive husband who kidnapped and killed all three girls. they didn't pursue him, even though the husband texted the wife that he had her daughters. shame on you police *angry face*.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
"Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death."

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
There seems to be a penchant in certain people to do violence as evidenced by relatives on the home continent. It's the breed.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
As a kid growing up, my psychopathic father would viciously beat me, on a regular basis.

Primarily for protection, I now carry a CRKT (M16-01KZ) knife, everywhere I go.

I have zero patience, for psychopathic bullies.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

The aftermath and not responding to the kid's injuries is what I mean about shock and general state of fear. his calls to dispatch sound like he was getting to be beside himself by what he was seeing happen and knowing he couldn't do anything to stop. So I'm thinking he was less than straight for his thinking right after the attackers got off.

@Wrabbit, you have a good point there, too, which I hadn't considered. It does seem like the bus driver was just plain overwhelmed by the situation, so it doesn't make any sense for the authorities to take legal action against him, but it does make sense that civil actions be taken against the school district to provide more capable bus drivers.

Glad we can find some common ground here and there.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

The story says they attacked him because he turned them into school officials for selling drugs.

So why do you make this a race based thread?

If it was three white guys beating up one black kid, you know DAMN WELL it would be all about race in the news, despite the obvious reason for the beat down....

As for the bus driver, nothing he could do shy of contacting authorities and tending to the victim afterwards. Had he gotten in the fight, no doubt the kids' parents would get him on child abuse charges, etc. Can't have your cake and eat it too....either you give school officials the power to physically intercede (without fear of being charged), or you deal with the fact that they have to stand aside during such conflicts. Not to mention, these days, kids likely would have pulled knives or guns.

Pretty damn dumb for the rat to then get on the same bus as these kids though.... Kind of a
moment on him, no? I mean he really kind of jumped right into the lions' den on that one....

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by conspiracy nut

I think what people are up in arms about when it comes to the racial part is the fact the we KNOW this whole thing would be totally blown up whether the young men were arrested or not if the attackers were WHITE. We know this event would be attached to a "hate crime" and we would have the usual Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton etc on site to make sure this was a huge race debacle. And I think those acting all confused about this double-standard know this as well but refuse to admit it.

Ding Ding Ding

We seen it happen with George Zimmerman. He became an Evil Magic White Hispanic that killed Trevon because he was black...Even though there was no evidence to support that. I can flip the channel to MSNBC and still hear them going on about Race issues

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join