It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800 Scientists Demand Global GMO “Experiment” End

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No. By looking at more than one side of the argument I've realized that what will happen if labeling becomes required is that producers will label everything "May contain GMO" whether or not it does. There is too much risk and expense if they don't. Every tortilla package will have a GMO label on it! It's the cheapest, safest option.

So no one will know any more about what they are eating than they do now.

See how cool critical thinking is. It lets you predict the future.
edit on 8/7/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not if the bill requires them to label it as "definitely" GMO. They would have to let the consumer know if it's GMO or not, not if it "maybe" does.

The companies would know which is which, especially if the bill requires the two to be stored and grown separately.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I know.
Let's discuss this idea here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wow.. Talk about a very desperate 'scientist'..

Are you sure the GMO hasnt gone to your head Phage?

You make yourself so obvious that you are a paid scientist to 'debunk' or steer people away from truth.

When there is a thread on GMO, chemtrails, or any large conspiracy, you are desperately there arguing with anyone.

Do you actually believe the things you argue FOR are morally right? You are a human being, not a scientist. Your body is a natural organism composed of trillions of cells and bacterias; a scientist is a perception of one's self based on their external practises.

With that; since you are as human as everyone else you argue with - you think natural biological organsims shd ingest >digest food that is genetically altered, and therefore non-native to the planet? Ask your human mind, not your scientist persona that question..

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Get used to it...I haven't seen Phage voice the belief in a single conspiracy the entire time I've been on this forum. All I've ever seen him do is stand on the other side of the fence, and claim a conspiracy doesn't exist in every case, whether they even have merit or not.

Fluoride, chemtrails, GMO, 9/11, Nibiru, or whatever...He's there to downright deny the existence of any such thing...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
Masses eating GMO food doesnt seem to bother them.

Well, if we don't eat them, they will never know the results of their experiments...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by dollukka
Masses eating GMO food doesnt seem to bother them.

Well, if we don't eat them, they will never know the results of their experiments...

The Pelosi Logic and Explanation.
Excellent.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Forget everything that you have read and use your own good senses! I know you don't believe that unleashing genetically altered everything on the world and waiting a few generations to see how it goes is a good idea!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Forget everything that you have read and use your own good senses! I know you don't believe that unleashing genetically altered everything on the world and waiting a few generations to see how it goes is a good idea!

Well said Char,

Protecting Big Agra from the onslaught of lawsuits which will emerge is first priority now for the cabal; and you will see the desperate campaigns, propaganda and intimidation rise to a shrill level. They will have to squelch studies showing adaptive and innate immunity disorders on the rise...and put out consumer outrage fires left and right. This is only the beginning.

These foods are not a cosmetic, they are not a new skin treatment, they are not a new Phase I, II or III clinical trial medicine, they are not a new petro compound, this is not a vaccine vehicle, this is not a luxury indulgent, it is our food, and as such there is a public domain aspect to these decisions as in many regards we are left medically at their mercy.

90 and 240 day rat death and sickness lab tests, 8 years AFTER the food has already been released to the majority market, are wholly and woefully insufficient science to gauge the impact of a new distant crossbreed hybrid or gene insertion substance which will be ingested into the GI tract 18 times a week for the rest of one's life...

there is a word for this negligence in responsibility in industry, an expert perspective...

...it is called incompetent pseudoscience.

edit on 7-8-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Fluoride, chemtrails, GMO, 9/11, Nibiru, or whatever...He's there to downright deny the existence of any such thing...

That's because none of them exist. I know it must be annoying to some of you, but reality rules, even on Above Top Secret. Facts, you see, are stubborn.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

So fluoride doesn't exist? Wow, I thought you were above that one there! Any proof for this claim?

I'd like to point out that they were mere examples of conspiracy theories, however, since you would like to go this route; are you saying that you don't believe in a single conspiracy theory in the whole world?

Says a lot about why you are here buddy...

edit on 8-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Fluorides exist. They are chemical compounds containing fluorine.

A conspiracy to poison humanity (or render it sterile, or impotent, or insane, or what have you) does not exist.

are you saying that you don't believe in a single conspiracy theory in the whole world?

That is correct.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That is correct.

Then, you are in the wrong place, for the wrong reasons. Albeit, I would bet my left tibia, you are here more than anything to help 'control' the status quo of information, just like your dear Phage here...

ATS is not always about 'facts', it's about theories too, because not everything can be proven. Just like you can't really prove there is no conspiracy; however, I can put forth compelling evidence for such a theory, that's all it can be is, just a theory. It can never capable of validation, not due to non-existence, but because it would take admittance from the people who plotted the conspiracy.

This boils down to whether you listen to the evidence put forth, and decide if it pieces together, and makes sense, or whether you accept the 'establishments' word for it.

Those machines built by the establishment will fight to defend it at all costs, even when they don't know it. It's called cognitive dissonance.
edit on 8-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

This boils down to whether you listen to the evidence put forth, and decide if it pieces together, and makes sense, or whether you accept the 'establishments' word for it.

Well, show us the evidence, then. You don't have any – not for any of the propositions you've made on this web site since you joined it, nor for any of those putative conspiracies you listed in an earlier post. What you have is speculation, confabulation, forced interpretation ('reading between the lines'), hints and allusions, artificially drawn parallels and appeals to dubious authority. You call it evidence, but it all adds up to nothing.

Evidence is provided by verifiable facts whose interpretation is unambiguous. Show us that, if you've got it.

There is no Establishment in the sense you mean. There are powerful groups and individuals with their various, often conflicting agendas. Their resultant of their dynamic interaction is the direction history takes. It's the same the whole world over, even in totalitarian states, where bureaucrats and party officials play office politics with the best of them. The belief in an overarching conspiracy is paranoia – a mental illness.

Conspiracy theories are false by definition. Nobody has to theorise about real conspiracies.

edit on 9/8/13 by Astyanax because: of the sense you mean.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You want facts, eh?

Go debunk this thread of mine then..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the thread, I prove that fluoride, chloride, and bromide, are all detrimental to the thyroid gland, due to them, and Iodi(n/d)e, which forms the basis along with L-tyrosine, for the t(3) & t(4), hormones, being listed as a halogen on the periodic table. Thyroid can not tell the difference between the other 3 and Iodi(n/d)e, and because of their atomic weights, it displaces Iod, from the body.

Sodium fluoride, as well as chlorine, is added to the drinking water, salt is pure sodium chloride. Bromide is a common baking agent in a number of products and foods. The thyroid tests will never show a problem with the hormone levels, but it is only because the Thyroid makes the hormones with FCB, and not I, and therefore they are useless, because they are not Iod based..

The medicine and nutritional area is something I know a good deal about, considering I've used all the knowledge I accumulated to lose over a 100 lbs. I have helped friends get better in a matter of days, without having to worry about doctor payments, or ER visits because they got sick and needed medicine. All of this out of my pocket. THIS is how the medical industry is supposed to run; you don't 'treat' people because you want money from them, you do it because EVERYBODY, rich or poor, deserves to have equal health. Now you can have the option to create your own medicines, and sell them to people who are informed enough about their health to want them. This can be anything from supplements to tonics, oils, spagyrical medicines, so forth. There is a whole world of alternative medicine to be used COMPLIMENTARY to 'natural medicine', however with some changes to the latter's practices.

Proper nutrition, dieting, will do wonders, even aside from taking adequate exercise as a complimentary tool as well. Most people know nothing about their own health, and it is their greatest downfall when it comes to doctors.

Mortality Rate Drops - Doctors on Strike

I am very aware of the effects of fluoride/fluorine on the body, but I am also much more aware of the distinction between the calcium fluoride as often touted in the original evidence, and sodium fluoride. The latter, sodium fluoride, is the one that is added to the municipal water supply, as well as toothpaste, food products, soda drinks, etc. Sodium fluoride is a NEUROTOXIN. I would presume you know what that means, correct?
edit on 9-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So Bradley Manning, and Edward Snowden don't exist right?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Go debunk this thread of mine then.

Where did you prove a conspiracy in that thread? You just made out a case – a highly dubious case – that iodine and fluorides are bad for people. You went on from there to speculate about the existence of a conspiracy to enslave people by making them fat.
You never presented one piece of evidence for such a conspiracy – just invoked the name of Hitler (always good for giving wackos the jitters) and left it at that.

In fact, you admitted yourself that you had no evidence for a conspiracy when you said this:

I have reason to suspect that whatever Wizard behind the curtain that is running this show, has added it to our supplies in order to accomplish one of two things.

So you don't claim to know, only to suspect. And you won't even tell us what are the reasons for your suspicion.

Where is the conspiracy?

So Bradley Manning, and Edward Snowden don't exist right?

Of course they exist. Which conspiracy theory does their existence prove? That the American government spies on people, including its own citizens, and does other wicked things? That's not a theory, that's a fact, and one which has already been proven any number of times.

Your score so far on the Truth-O-Meter: one big, fat zero.

edit on 11/8/13 by Astyanax because: ’twas ever so.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I shouldn't have to spoon feed you the answers....Where is your own research? Iodines are not bad for people; they are good. Fluorides suck Iodine from the body. Fluoride is bad; more particularly the Sodium Fluoride kind.

Should it even need to be said that the US government incorporated members of the German SS into the CIA? With MKULTRA and the like, how is it not even an option, that they might just be doing this on purpose for an ulterior motive?

You are really just blind. 'Mind Firmly Closed' for sure...

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Of course they exist. Which conspiracy theory does their existence prove? That the American government spies on people, including its own citizens, and does other wicked things? That's not a theory, that's a fact, and one which has already been proven any number of times. Your score so far on the Truth-O-Meter: one big, fat zero.

So a government that illegally spies on it's own people, commits war crimes, and hired German SS officers in their CIA, is in no way, up to something wicked, by poisoning the water with toxins?

There are many key spiritual points in the body that the presence of fluoride, will inhibit, the thyroid, pineal, and pituitary being at least three.

These are EVIL people, and yet you can not seem to wrap your brain around the fact, they clearly do not care about us. Monsanto, Big Pharma, Media, all bought and paid for, connected to these politicians. Follow the money trail. But no, no hard work on your own part. You refuse to even acknowledge the possibility of these 'theories', due to the fact that it conflicts with your societal views. History repeats itself, and if you think governments are not corrupt and are above horrific experiments and crimes perpetrated on their own people, you are seriously wrong...YOU are the one living in the fantasy land of sunshines and rainbows where these people give a damn about you. They do not, and likely never did.
edit on 12-8-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join