It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone, Just a quick intro.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I just want to introduce myself before i post any replies. I have lurked on this site on and off for about 8 years or so. I put it away for a while because I thought i was starting to go crazy and becoming paranoid. Lets see where i end up this time. To start out here are a list of my views and politics:

- I don't believe in reptiles although I'm sure my mother is at least half.

- I don't believe in grey aliens or at least i'm not afraid of them.

- the majority of UFO's are more than likely military black projects

- If 9/11 wasn't planned or assisted by groups inside the US, Canadian and British governments to sell a war on terror that could last decades.... It would be the exception to the rule.

- Bombs brought down the towers not the planes that DID hit them. Who planted them? I don't know.

- Interest based central banking and the practice of fractional reserve banking is the biggest evil the world has ever known.

- Governments want drugs to be used and remain illegal. They are the biggest contributor to black book budgets that interfere in other countries that tax payers want nothing to do with. And they could never be produced as cheaply as they are now in the 3rd world. It takes a lot of work to harvest poppies for instance, the kind of work you could only afford paying your work force 25 cents an hour.

- Iraq was invaded because Saddam stopped selling oil in US dollars

- Libya was invaded because Gaddafi (a great man and a great leader) wanted to sell his oil in African gold dinar. He even called the US stated department and told Condeleezza Rice to come inspect them for weapons because he wanted no trouble with them.

- Petro dollar recycling is the second greatest evil on earth next to the central banking act.

I DO NOT PAY TAXES!

a lot of people attack me for this. Im not hiding from the tax man, I talk to them frequently. But my position is quite clear. Stop borrowing money from a criminal banking cartel and there would be no need for direct taxation. Sales tax will suffice once the monkey is off our back.

I will leave it at that for now, I hope the intelligent people here on ATS could add to my beliefs or even smash them if necessary. I am curious to see what I believe 6 months from now.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MALBOSIA

Welcome to ATS...I see you will fit in well, here....

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
hello there quite a introduction
welcome to ats again

join