It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Already Have Orders, Could Be In Place For Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here we go. The media is blowing this up already! Looking for the False Flags.

Note: this is from CBS

U.S. intelligence officials are dealing with the most credible terrorist threat in years as 19 diplomatic posts in the Middle East and Africa remain closed through this upcoming Saturday.

CBS News reports that a large-scale attack may be imminent as al-Qaeda terrorists in the Arabian Peninsula already have their orders and could be in place for execution of the alleged plot.

(Source)

Video Url
www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 5-8-2013 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
But WAIT... I thought...

Looks like Hessein Hopenchange was caught in another campaign lie!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

The hype on this is unprecedented.

Al-CIAeda is apparently very busy.

Wonder what they're distracting us from this time: monetary collapse, more draconian laws, PRISM?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Wonder what they're distracting us from this time: monetary collapse, more draconian laws, PRISM?

My thoughts exactly. This is more than a distraction.

Star for you my friend.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
All I hear is NSA/CIA/FBI failure as they have massive intelligence data and still can't manage it.

Gee aren't you glad we gave up the 4th amendment and are sooooo much safer now.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Anyone notice how after snowden leaked that nsa is spying on all us citizens, all of sudden, all of the al-Qaeda prisoners escape from 3-4 different prisons, and now there are "threats" all over the world???

All of sudden, they make themselves justified in what they're doing.

I think its all made up so they can say, "see, we need this program"

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I stated this in another thread, but its relevancy certainly fits here as well. From Rep. Peter King:

“We’re not certain exactly where something might happen but it’s very specific as to when and it’s also very specific as to the fact that it is going to happen, so we have to be on alert everywhere,” the New York Republican told WINS-AM.

He clearly states that it is going to happen... that would certainly indicate that the players are indeed in place...

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
As always, they have a lot of details, they even know its gonna happen, they know it will be on large scale, they even said they have some specific dates.

Yet they don't care to tell the public,

Although, they stated it could even be in Europe or on American soil.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Step 1. Close embassies down and generally have everyone pooping themselves in fear.

Step 2. Ramp up fear a notch or 3.

Step 4. Wait a week.

Step 5. When nothing happens, credit the NSA on catching the bad guys thanks to all the spying it has done on Americans.

Step 6. Continue to take away all freedoms and liberties for our "safety".

Step 7. Lock up beezzer for catching onto the plans.

Step 8. Buy some nice oranges on the way back from locking up beezzer (they are on sale)

Step 9. Repeat steps.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Actually "core Al-Qa'ida" had really pretty much been decimated, all that really exists now is Zawahiri and a few other members. Core Al-Qa'ida is dead.

but the ideology of Al-Qa'ida lives on, you cannot kill a idea as easily as you can kill a man.

Al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsular for example is very active and very much alive and it is them who hare the cause of this recent threat.

edit on 5-8-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I am getting nostalgic for the color coded terror threat alerts.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
In all seriousness, if the (u.s.) terrorist already been given the green to attack then the u.s. did nothing to stop it or they must have plan it.

And while all of this distraction is taking place, what's really going behind the scenes here at home that coming to slap us in the face?
edit on 5-8-2013 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hmmm.. The terrorists have their orders eh? Well this bunny has orders too. They go something like keeping an open mind, but not so open that my brains fall out and go -SPLAT- on the floor.

I think Washington and a few little spots in the suburbs of it...could benefit greatly by following that as the order of the day. It'll be a real change from what we've been seeing lately.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Perfect timing...NSA being scrutinized...this will be connected to the prison break from that have occurred that resulted in terrorist getting out...short article by CNN describes an inquiry by INTERPOL suggesting that the escapes that have occurred could possibly be connected...Link

So we here not long ago about a huge prison break in Iraq where over 100 inmates escape and some of them being top level terrorists...this of course was played down as it may have ran for a day in the media.

-- On July 23, an al Qaeda group claimed responsibility for attacks on two Iraqi prisons that a lawmaker said freed more than 500 inmates, including some senior members of the group. Militants used suicide bombers with mortars, rocket-propelled grenades and machine guns to attack prisons as inmates inside rioted and set fires.

-- On July 26, about 1,200 inmates spilled out of a prison in Benghazi, Libya.

-- And on July 30, Taliban gunmen wearing police uniforms attacked the largest jail in a northern Pakistani province, allowing about 200 inmates to escape, authorities said.

So whether or not you are buying into some conspiracy theory...this does present itself as a very volatile situation...would be a great explanation as to why a terrorist attacks suddenly occurs.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Considering that the only way this could be used as justification for the NSA spying is if the attack is actually prevented, I think the event will be preempted by more "Hooray for spying" propaganda.

"Look! We caught the bad guys! It was... Um... These guys over here. Don't they look terroristy?"

Of course, if they let it go off without a hitch, they can argue that the spy program in place now doesn't take away enough of your rights. I'm with Beezer. Buy oranges when they're on sale.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's almost shocking;
the context in which they are describing just how serious this threat supposedly is:

Example:

Key Democratic and Republican members of Congress said Sunday that the terrorism threat reportedly triggered by an intercepted message between senior al Qaeda operatives is the most serious threat in years,

Sen. Saxby Chambliss, Georgia Republican and ranking member of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that the danger was “the most serious threat that I’ve seen in the last several years.”
--
Rep. Michael T. McCaul, Texas Republican and chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, concurred, saying the magnitude of the plot may be even more extensive than that.

I have been given every assurance that we’re doing everything we can to prevent this threat from happening,” Mr. McCaul, said on CBS‘ “Face the Nation.” “And I must say this is probably one of the most specific and credible threats I’ve seen perhaps since 9/11.

“We need to know and realize we’re living in an increasingly dangerous world, and this specific threat that we’ve been briefed on over and over again has reached a new level,”
www.washingtontimes.com...

^ I mean... what does that tell you?

I guess we'll find out.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Lol, well they did loose a lot of credibility with the Snowden leaks. It only makes sence that they'll want to create something to get the American people back in their corner again.

This is what scares me though, if they really wanted to drive the point home, they'll need something much bigger that Benghazi or Boston...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Exhausting and obvious.
There WAS a time when myself and I'm sure others "believed" and "cared"...this year has been unforgettable in that SO much has come to pass and to light so far and I for one am not even validating this "new info" with so much as a passing glance.

When you cry "wolf" all the time about the "terrorists" (and don't get me wrong, I do believe there ARE bad guys with very bad intentions out there!) yet your actions serve to "terrorize" in essence and "target" the rights of the tax-paying/law-abiding citizens you are sworn to protect, it's time for a redefinition of the very word...

I am afraid but of those in power currently...not some bogey-man with a weapon of mass destruction.

The whole fiasco that is supposed to be "Obamacare" in the not so distant future on the other hand and all that it implies has me "terrorized."

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yeah. the CIA is very busy with this! It's funny in a way that we're closing embassies to prevent deaths from CIA operative and CIA trained foreign fighters. It's not funny, though, that they're actually plotting to kill people. We can only hope for the best.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

Just had to give you kuddos on the word "terroristy"

Second line...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join