It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange shadowy figure captured on time-lapse camera in Oregon (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It's been pointed out, but I'll do it again.

I am going to assume this guy has a GoPro. I have one too, it's awesome. It also blinks a little red light every time it takes a pic. So if you have a buddy below the hill (looks like there is a hill crest to me) or even hiding behind the tree, a cellphone and some timing are all you need.

Now if someone I trusted had shot this and I was certain there wasn't another person popping out, I would find it pretty odd. There are very few people I trust that much though.

Shoot now I want to take my camera to a graveyard and see if I get anything. I really wish there were ATSers near Seattle that would go on silly excursions with me.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Having granted that it's possible for someone to get on shot given the fairly lengthy time interval, WHO is THAT??

It's definitely a person walking with head bent down looking at the ground, but....

Unusually long torso, short legs, grossly misshapen head (though could be wearing strange head gear).

It's either a hoax, where a still of someone taking a step has been digitally re-touched to create a ghoulish image, or else this is a creature from the realms of the unknown.

Scoff if you must, you scoffers.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I'm in Greenwood(north Seattle), there's a cemetery walking distance from my place....so uuuummmmm. stop complaining and lets go get a ghost.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Why do people keep debating weather its a hoax or not? It doesnt matter if it is a hoax because if its real then it is just a person moping around with a thirty second window to disappear. I could tie my shoes and down a coffee in that time frame.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

any slacker coneheads in your area? lol

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think you are one to something it is clear that there is movement in the picture before the figure become clear in the frame before and coming from the tree not to the tree as the last picture may look like...

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It looks like a lady with her hair up in a bun and wearing a long skirt.

Either that or an alien who has lost the keys to his ship!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

That's an Alien for sure!

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
imgur.com...

edit on 7-8-2013 by FrontRunner because: trying to get image to work

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Some frumpy-looking slob walking past. Whoop + de + do.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

it is in our nature to "try" & find a "logical" explanation right away..some things just do NOT have an explanation....period

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLUMBER1
It looks like a lady with her hair up in a bun and wearing a long skirt.

Either that or an alien who has lost the keys to his ship!

Actually it looks like a large black lady with a white apron and a white scarf tied around her head. Clothing worn by maids during colonial times in the south.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
they Really almost look like one of these guys to me?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join