It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since everyone understands that everything you post can be identified by the NSA, will you still say

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Then I have to say : Ascendit tua...

edit on 6-8-2013 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
See most people think they are doing nothing wrong in criticizing the government. These people fail to fully realize the status of their freedoms and liberties within the US at this time. Although you think you are doing nothing wrong by criticizing the government, and legally I suppose you are not, that does not mean they cannot do things to you if they wish to. Most people don't have anything to worry about in this instance. But, those who are known to influence large numbers of people, and who are posting the exact same types of information and comments as a less influential person, can have something to fear.

So it is not necessarily what you are posting, but how much influence you have. That is just in general. So they probably won't mess with anyone who does not pose a threat, but a leader who can convince others is a threat, even if what they are teaching is in line with the US Constitution.

Personally I don't know what to think. I will probably still keep talking about the need for government reform, and even abolishing the government in its current state, and the government would say that I am the bad guy for saying that. But the honest to God truth is that our own Constitution and Declaration of Independence call for the abolishing of the government when it becomes destructive to the personal freedoms and rights of the people. Therefore, technically, as soon as the government does something that is not Constitutional, we the people have a right and a duty to abolish the current government, or "fix" it would be a better term, by punishing those who participated in breaking the laws. And it is a really big deal to take away someone's Constitutional rights. Therefore both presidents Obama and Bush are greater criminals than most of the criminals in the US.

Part of the problem is that people just don't care. These people in high places know that they can get away with a lot, and that is why they do it. And I view myself as a patriot for wishing to abolish or fix the government, because that is what our national documents and our Founding Fathers tell us to do. That is the main reason we wanted to form our own country in the first place, to escape the tyranny and lack of personal rights and freedoms. The government simply cannot make any law they wish. All this NSA crap is illegal, plain and simple. Yet why does nothing get done about it? Because the people do not rise up in unison and demand it.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Therefore both presidents Obama and Bush are greater criminals than most of the criminals in the US.
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I fully agree with that, and I have said as much many times. It is too late to impeach Bush, but it is not too late to impeach Obama, and he SHOULD be impeached for trampling on the Constitution. However, the Republicans are too chicken to try it, and the Senate is controlled by the Democrats, so it would, unfortunately, be a useless action. However, it STILL should be done.
Star.

edit on 6-8-2013 by ProfEmeritus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The only reason why this does not worry me is because I believe in non violence but in thinking about it, this
is the only real way to bring about change cause all that violence will do is usher in a response of violence!
Either way if we are right then we should not fear the NSA in fact they should be the ones whom fear us!
They are the ones whom are evil, liars, hiding, spying, low down dirty scum! This is supposed to be our government and we have a right to exorcise our right to disapprove of it!
Especially when there is so much to disapprove of!
The truth is fear is a weapon used by tyrannical government to keep the population silent!
For them to keep me silent they would have to cut off my tongue, fingers and toes!
The only thing to fear is ignorance, apathy and complacency in the population!

PS: They have been spying on us for years so why now when it's out in the open should any of us pretend to be something different! I'm sure the NSA already knows who we are, where, if we are violent and how much and
now with this thread they will know which ones of us actually fear them!
edit on 6-8-2013 by nosacrificenofreedom because:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
If people the world over said 'bomb' at least once in any 'phone conversation, I wonder how long it would take to screw up all the worlds anti-terrorist units? plus text, like 'that car went like a bomb' & 'he bombed at the hockey ground' . But, no one will.

I do that on the phone quite often and I will say multiple red flag words to make sure they are listening and then I
will usually curse them out!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Knowing that, will you REALLY still say exactly what you think,

I'd like ATS members to be brutally honest in answering this question, and not just bluster.

2 years ago when I joined I knew they were spying on us.
None of this came as too much of shock to me.

Voltaire - "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Maybe they've learned simply to observe this time,
haven't said anything to which they've found reason to tell me to stop,
so i'll just keep pointing our irregularities where I see them and continue on my way.

edit on 5-8-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

Never heard that Voltaire quote and I think it's a great one!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I will always stand by everything that I post anywhere on the net.
Anyone threatens me,I will say GO FOR IT and earlier today I did
exactly that!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It is not so much that I fear speaking my mind,, I don't and my posts and threads here show that, but, I do have one qualm. That would be the fact that when I stand up to the Government in the fashion I have stated before,,, By NOT PAYING ANY MORE TAXES,, No ONE will stand up behind me because They are Afraid.

Alone, I can't do much, and most likely will be brought down by the IRS,, ( I am not a big Fish,, a very small fish barely making ends meet)

I have yet to understand how everyone will complain,, but at the same time, willingly pay for the Police State they scream about and not get behind the ONE and only way to topple the Feds,, by pulling out of the Tax system.

After an overhaul, I will gladly pay my fair share, but when Corporations pay NO TAX, and our taxes pay for Bombs, guns and training of those who would kill us,, I stop because I refuse to be part of the Killing Machine that Once was the United States of America.

My measly pittance of an income compared to the Big Wigs who get this all FREE is Not what I believe we signed up for,,, and our Representation is GONE when Lobbyist BUY the VOTES they WANT.
Only Millionaires can become elected anymore, so the ''little man and woman'' are kicked to the curb and forced to foot the bill.

I have NOT stopped saying what I think about this mess, here or elsewhere,, because personally I have NO FEAR of What can be done to me, I know they can do some crappy things to me if they want,,, like sic the IRS on me,,, they have.. and call the Credit collectors to collect and harass and take from me LEGALLY because THEY WROTE THE LAWS.

Revolution peacefully would be nice, and I would hold out for that,, but am not dumb enough to think that it will be all sunshine and rainbows when we finally come together on this issue.

The ISSUE being, OUR Government is Corrupt, the Federal Reserve and IRS need to be brought Down by the Citizens, and the Congress needs to be overhauled and repopulated with a more Middle Class group of representatives.
A Lottery of Registered Voters and pick our representatives by chance would be better than what we have at the moment.

It is evident our society is Sedated and numb to dumb about what needs to be done
Revolution is coming, and I like most don't look forward to it,, but will participate to redefine where America is going and Who we are in the 21st century.

Personally I am NOT a SLAVE to the SYSTEM nor a Terrorist,, and don't expect to be watched by my government, nor made to pay for a Broke system that is enslaving the next generation, and the present middle class of citizens who only want a fair tax system and government.

so,, No I have yet to shut up,, but they are putting the screws on me and making it more difficult to make a difference,, which is the real threat.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If we fear to speak, they've already won.

Since TPTB own the MSM, it is incumbent upon freemen to use all available social media to spread their truths.

Only in numbers can we prevail, and numbers can only be had by using the media available to us.
edit on 6-8-2013 by MuzzleBreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The only reason why this does not worry me is because I believe in non violence but in thinking about it, this is the only real way to bring about change cause all that violence will do is usher in a response of violence!
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

I understand your point, but I keep thinking about the fact that prior to 1776, Americans tried to peacefully petition England to stop the repressive measures, and England answered by killing American settlers. Peaceful protests didn't work with the British.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Only in numbers can we prevail, and numbers can only be had by using the media available to us
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

Beware. Now they are trying to censor the internet, and gain complete control over it.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't give a PRESSURE COOKER what the NSA reads and don't read. I don't care if they knew I BOMBED my SAT's in high school.

Just because I question who the real TERRORIST is doesnt make me one. I am sure they have had many DRILLS about how to handle people who just bitch online. Maybe if you ruffle enough feathers they may make a call to your local LAW ENFORCEMENT and tell them about the stash of drugs in your trunk you have no knowledge of.

Trust me, even though they have your data doesn't mean they're going to treat you like you are STALK PILLING SARIN, MUSTARD AND RICIN in your closet.
I hope.

All that being said, the real INFECTION that PLAGUES us regarding this situation is them BLACKMAILING senators and judges for them to vote or rule one way or another.

I've probably said enough but let me finish by saying:

Don't touch any SUSPICIOUS SUBSTANCE while drinking your juice in the hood. You are liable to get hit with a FLOOD of allegations that are likely untrue.

Stay Sacred.

edit on 6-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Brutally honest? You got the right girl.

This is my take on it.

If I haven't been labeled a "person of interest" already, I never will be.

Plus, I've never used my real name on the internet. And I don't use a picture of myself as my avatar...

I'd have to be a serious "terror" threat if they wanted me, because they'd have to track my IP to find me.

And I haven't done anything that bad yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
OP wanted honest answers. Here is mine. I have stopped saying what I really think when it comes to certain things quite a while ago. My background is partially responsible for that.
I am German [West] and even though we were 'free', the Germanness meant that we always watched what we said, where and to whom.

My whole youth I was worried about who may listen to what I said but then, we didn't have the internet then [1980's] and you only watched yourself in official places.
I made my way to the UK in 1990 because I could not cope any longer with the beaucracy. Seriously, when I came to England, it was like a refreshing breeze of freedom that completely amazed me.

The GP didn't know your car insurer? Wow, you don't have to tell a certain 'order-office' [ordnungsamt] when you moved. You didn't have to have an ID card? Really? There were so many things and it felt good.

Now 23 years later I have to say that sadly the state of affairs is now such, that living in the UK is worse [beaurocracy, pc, privacy, etc] than it had ever been in Germany back in the 80's.

I have seen the changes and then asked myself the same question that OP asked. Do I censor myself on the internet?

Yes, yes I do and I hate myself for it but sometimes it feels as if I have come full circle. The freedom was nice while it lasted but now I'm back to how I used to be as a kid.

Cowardice or self preservation? I don't know. I am too tired to have to take any consequences. If I was younger and healthier, I would.

What amazes me most is how millions of Muslims can flood the streets of one nation and cause its downfall. This has shown to not only be replicated but has, a few times over now.

Yet, here we are two souls from two separate western nations. Separated by a vast distance but only a stones throw in spirit. There are thousands if not 10's of thousands of kindred spirits who are active or lurk on this site alone, let alone other dissidents throughout the western world.

I guess I just find it silly that we fear them because we allow ourselves to believe they wield control. They only do because you believe it to be so. There are genuine natural emotions like fear, shame and guilt and we as a people have done all we can to drown, shun, hide and run from these feelings because of our ego. We can't allow truth to shatter our fake existence so we refuse to believe we were duped and have been brainwashed to believe this isn't so bad and besides LOOK!! It's AL QEADA!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Besides if you don't want to listen to me and others like me. Stop doing stupid # in my name and telling me its good for me.

I feel that trickle down my leg and it ain't raining.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Ahhhh who gives a whooot! Fu*k the gorsh darn swashbuckling go*e*nment, they can kiss my no good brown a*s! If they knew was good for them they would not be observing me type this right now. FTG! lol

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I say and type whatever I feel necessary on the web. I think it would be a thrill to be raided by the NSA, a bag thrown over my head, tranquilized and drug off to some warehouse in an undisclosed location and interrogated about the matters at hand for which I know hardly anything about. So, i continue to say all sorts of stuff on the web. Up Yours CIA, Kiss my ass NSA, and eat a fat one IRS!
edit on 6-8-2013 by Xcal2k3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcal2k3
I say and type whatever I feel necessary on the web. I think it would be a thrill to be raided by the NSA, a bag thrown over my head, tranquilized and drug off to some warehouse in an undisclosed location ad interrogated about the matters at hand for which I know hardly anything about. So, i continue to say all sorts of stuff on the web. Up Yours CIA, Kiss my ass NSA, and eat a fat one IRS!

Oh man, thank you for that.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Well, these days I do, but back when I was in the Navy it would have seemed exciting to some people, I guess. I know a few classified things, but I'd never post them here, especially since I do nothing to hide my identity here.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I will respect awwwwthority! It is my new duty since i am a citizen (ooooops) resident, of my new happy home injected into a orderly,constitutional free sector. It is a reminder to all to remember,,,,,,,if you feel the urge to practice one of those so called rights that once were a hedge against tyrannical scizoid syndrome,,,,you must refrain and do the exact opposite!! Remember,,,they are kinda like Santa,,,,,,they know if you've been good or bad so be good for goodness sake!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join