It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since everyone understands that everything you post can be identified by the NSA, will you still say

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
It is pretty well understood by everyone, now, that anything you say, even on an "Anonymous" site, and even with proxy IP's, can be traced back to you. Knowing that, will you REALLY still say exactly what you think, especially in light of the fact that the current administration is using the IRS to harass and punish people that don't agree with them? I'd like ATS members to be brutally honest in answering this question, and not just bluster.

I feel it's times like these when its even more important to do just that. They count on people not doing that..that's how its come to this in the first place. What really #s them...what really stuffs them up..is they know as well as we do..that you can never..ever ever know..not even with ALL the information in the entire world..what the mind of one single individual will or can do to alter the entire context of an outcome.It only takes one voice....and they're stuffed.
Ive been homeless..freedomless..foodless and friendless before...its harsh..but I don't fear it..and I don't fear dying either...not anymore. If any one or all of those are the price for telling the truth..then I am in good company. I'd die a free being..one who checks out knowing thy have told the truth and if that's the only reward...so be it. I know I did my best.

These people..for all the tech..for all the temporal power they hold..are effectively children playing at being giants in a playground they do not fully comprehend, claiming to see all while using barely half the eyesight of a conventional eye let alone two good ones.

As someone said quite adequately before..on that basis alone...they can kiss my ass.

Ro
edit on 5-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Well, I think that everyone should at least double what the say online, that will make it nearly impossible to sift through to find relevant information, enforce anything, or appear ethical while doing so.
reply to post by darkbake

I believe that just the sheer volume of what they are recording is virtually impossible to make any sense of. That is why I believe that PRISM is NOT to catch terrorists but to use the information that they process on political enemies, for purposes of either blackmail, or to take them out of "circulation" is the REAL intent of the system. There is no way that this information will be used to PREVENT terrorism. First of all, the sheer volume makes that impossible; second, the terrorists such as Al Qaeda are not stupid, they are not communication on an open system; third, they had the information on the supposed 9/11 terrorists, a women in the FBI even told her superiors about some foreign nationals that were taking flight lessons, and ONLY WANTED to learn to steer the plane, not land it.

I think that volume does'nt matter.

Thats what they use all those super computers for. Look at all that mega computing power. Linked together. Day in and day out.

Just google how many super computers the government has. Then think that is what they are telling us about .

Trillions of actions a second, how many people are online?

Don't underestimate friend
edit on 5-8-2013 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Yes, I do. I even re-post offerings from a couple of Anonymous pages on FB if I find what's being said relevant and constructive. I don't give a damn. I have opinions, and I'm not a terrorist.
I'm down for the whole cavity search if that's what they wanna do

-OK, not really......

I hate the deterioration of our privacy and our Civil Rights. But I refuse to be silent. If I had to live in a society where I ran the risk of going to jail for honestly speaking my mind, I would just as soon go to jail, because a society like that wouldn't be worth a F*%!k to live in anyway. Let them feed me and house me.
Freedom of speech is paramount to all basic Human Rights, and I would endure a lot of hardship to defend the Right of Free Speech.......

We're being run into the ground by greedy, power-hungry robber-barons with no code of ethics. And the whole frickin political system is bought and paid for by them. The media for the most part is just their mouthpiece.
( I know, BLAH BLAH BLAH...been said a million times before....but I will never stop saying it! )

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yes, I'll say exactly what I want to say. To an extent. The rest of it will be spoken in the language I invented.

KR BP CAFUQRF RGWTQP!

Your move, NSA.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Didnt Stop George Washington from saying what he had to say, brother.

I speak my peace all the time.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Heh...Maybe....Maybe not.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sounds like a yes or no question to me so I will keep my response short.

YES!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hello cute NSA lady, wanna go out for a date? Sorry I keep annoying you guys! Please don't kill me!

I knew they were watching us back when the patriot act came out.

Lets have everyone on this site google "Australian Immigration Procedures" for the next month for #s and giggles. Annnnd, that is why they should probably BE watching us in the first place.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by teachtaire
Hello cute NSA lady, wanna go out for a date?

Lets all talk dirty to the NSA.

I'll start...

Hey NSA, I'm fingering my keyboard with fast keystrokes.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
OOOH OOOOH!!!!!

I thought of something better! Someone should start a Reddit Campaign for Putin!

Like, "Lady GaGa flies to Russia!" and "Lady GaGa Strips Onstage" and "Lady GaGa Gets thrown in Gulag!"
and "Putin Wins World Music Award for Helping Art!"

And then back it up with a bunch of google searches and fake web pages and news reports.

Please don't kill me Lady GaGa! You've had enough news coverage, some time in a quiet cell will do you some good.
edit on 5-8-2013 by teachtaire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivisiveConformity

Originally posted by teachtaire
Hello cute NSA lady, wanna go out for a date?

Lets all talk dirty to the NSA.

I'll start...

Hey NSA, I'm fingering my keyboard with fast keystrokes.

ROFL!

Damn that is good.

I think suggestive posts are against the site rules. I already got in trouble for that.

Question: If I just type something without actually entering it into a field, are they capable of monitoring that? I think they are....

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

That is the virtual panopticon effect in full force.

These marxist globies love the control that the spying brings them.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I really don't think anyone on ATS could say anything about the government
that hasn't already been said.
I mean everyone knows Obama is a joke and has no shame.
Every one of the senators had lost a backbone and won't speak up.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well this is one of the main reasons I post. Been monitored for a number of years, and so....assume they get my posts. It gives me full ability to share what the truth is, that they're distorted in all their beliefs that there is a choice between hero or zero, and hero works for the people, equality and freedom, progression and truth and anything else is their regression, they're going experience great remorse and pain over harming anyone. And they don't get away with it. That they will never win what they wish, and we have their number, and so make those U-Turns, 10/4 good buddy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

And here are a couple pointers for what to work for, in equality and after empowering all the people, training them to run and manage the system as they should.

What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

The World I want to See

Minimum, think abundance, progression, and very advanced really.

No Matter What Your Politics, Why Is Anyone Living In Poverty?

And so I suggest everyone tell them exactly what they expect, that they're fired, period. What they will see as the world and that no one is ever going to participate with their rules, illegal laws, or system. They're extremely sad and pitiful. They need our sympathy, compassion, and prayers.
edit on 5-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Are you kidding, These revelations make me wana reboot Lulzsec!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
They were meant to be wayshowers not slavers and so they get nothing but told to turn away from their actions NOW. No cooperation and they will be sent to the back of the lineup by the ones over their heads.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I will continue to say what I want even with the special education agencies ... I mean Alphabet agencies
listening in what reading in

hold your ears or close your eyes

I will start TYPING IN ALL CAPS SO THEY CAN HEAR ME BETTER
not all the time though just what I'm saying something that would hurt
the little hearts they have.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I do not always post what I think on here, mainly because I do not want to violate the TCs.

But as far as the NSA is concerned? Pppppppppppt!

Then again, I have been accused of being a paid government disinfo agent..........

Hey you NSA shmucks! Where's my paycheck?!?!?!?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Actually proxies and VPN's and encryption does work if you are the one in control of them, hosting them, leasing them, or know the person hosting those services. Connecting to a unknown proxy through TOR or otherwise is risky business and cannot and should not be trusted. If you do connect to a unknown proxy then NEVER use it to log on to one of your accounts. Yes, they do hide your IP, however many forget that you need to change your browser settings to use the proxies DNS as well. Typically hiding your IP tends to make one think you're doing naughty things. There are legit reasons though. Watching a video stream that doesn't allow certain outside countries. Or downloading a file archive from a server that only allows you to download once or twice per day. This is bad though as most proxy or VPN servers are not setup to handle such loads and only used for browsing or checking e-mails or chat. There are p2p, torrent VPN's out there that you can lease that can handle that sort of load.

Just because the government can pinpoint or watch data coming and going to a VPN doesn't mean they can actually see it. Encryption is the only front line defense that you have, when it comes to the government spying on everything. When it comes to e-mails like gmail connecting to a https and logon to gmail doesn't mean your actual e-mail is going to be encrypted. That https only protects your session of connecting to gmail. If you need the message or file sent to be encrypted then you need a signature certificate from a trusted vendor such as verisign that deals with such things. Using PGP a third party program uses the same concept.

Typically how all this encryption works in layman's terms, is that you in the end wind up with a public key and a matching private key. Both you and the other person that you communicate with will need both public/private keys. Think of the public key as the box containing the merchandise. You both would send each others public keys to one another. When something is sent they then use the public key given to encrypt and package the items. Then they send it off to you and you use your private key to unlock the package.

The encryption used should be 256bit AES. Some programs can generate a 256bit variant with Serpant, Twofish, Blowfish algorithms in the mix making it's strength even better. All of these are used by the DOD and NSA and cannot be brute forced even by the DOD and NSA. It's safe
Hope that helps.

P.S.....ATS doesn't use https

edit on 5-8-2013 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Yes mine too!

In fact, we should all be payed!

After all you are gathering up all of our information!

That is OSINT! We are technically working for you now, when can we work out our benefits package and vacations?

Hey guys, we need to unionize!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join