It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since everyone understands that everything you post can be identified by the NSA, will you still say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I say what I want, when I want, and (sometimes) how I want to.

The NSA can see this, track me, find me, and kiss my ass.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Why stop? Why give in? They want the people to suffer the same "chilling effect" as the media? Please... They can go self fornicate. I can say that and not lose one single sponsor.

What kind of person would silently suffocate under the steaming pile of excrement that is the US government? Not me. Not for a minute. Do what is right, not what is expected.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

Exactly, this site itself stops us from posting things that are deemed "outrageous" or better yet "Outrages!", by the moralistic side of ummm, no one is sure.

Perhaps this makes it easier to corral our thoughts into more suitable directions, and if we can use some creativity, a little bit, we can actually post something that is different.

Certainly the NSA and other types, are really in a world of their own, a world of total irrelevance, and they do know this to an extent.

They can only do what they are told to, and that is waste everyone's time, especially themselves in chasing ghosts and thought programming the populace into being scared of speaking truths.

In 2005 I witnessed the amazing lengths certain agencies went to, to reign in the 9/11 awakenings...and it still has had effects on some, scared them into silence.

Oh well, it is easily realized that these types are certainly not the problem, it makes no sense to engage with them.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I shall speak and post what I will

if the authorities have a problem with that, I care not a whit

the fools will come seeking a dwarf but will find a Giant.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I always say what's on my mind.

It may not matter if you suppress.

Your own mind may not really be so secret !!

Samsung and Intel have now joined Google in investing in an ‘Anticipation Engine’ start-up called Expect labs. It is a small start-up that has had a lot of cash thrown at it lately. The folks from Google have been putting a lot of money behind machine-learning engines, and trying to learn our ways to suggest content and information as we need it, or in some cases before we even ask......

Google’s Anticipation Engine

Beware !!

The government is years ahead of public knowledge.

can they tell what I'm thinking ?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

At least, we have some real proof there are people who actually may read these rants.

Which might raise the eyebrows - you really read what I write ... I really think what I write ... ?? Scary...

It mainly concerns Americans. The unlucky inhabitants of USA, Unlucky Sons of Apes. That is because, only these son of apes have been living in a mellow yellow cloud of an idea, they just can go about and shout any spell they like, and nobody listens, reads, or cares. That is because they do not listen, read or care. But now knowing, that out there indeed IS somebody listening, reading and caring, is an equally terrifying idea, as if there were a god and sins were really counted, leading to an eternity with Hail Mary's. These are the very same folks, who tend to have an idea of themselves, which is not corroborated by the evidence. For these, the idea of having somebody actually reading their life stories is equivalent of a torturous hell. "Think if somebody actually reads what you wrote - they think you actually think the way you wrote!!!"

Well, that is the problem of not having the fungus between the two flaps. Of cause you think before you write - you actually think at least three times before you write. Thus what you write, most likely is really what you think - at the moment.

Now, the usual chorus of apes' rights for bananas has been rehearsing the usual spell of civic rights and yada yada... without having a vision beyond their navel apex. Rest of the world is not part of this "scandal". Rest of the world is mentally raped over and over again, there's no US constitution saving their bare buttocks for not being the lucrative markers - but only when you feel the one eyed revenger hitting your own hole, the whole idea raises some discomfort.

So, what a bunch of hypocrisy. You write. Somebody reads. I feel sorry for that.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I do not give two tics and a side fu$$$ about what the usa think, or listen to or record about me. I will say exactly what i want, when i want and to who i want. You don't like it you can go play with yourself. That was for the usa abc assssses. I do not live in usa, do not aspire to live there at any time in my life or even pass through usa. I pay more every time i go to Nicaragua ( where i currently stay ) and my home and Asia where i do my business. I have to take a 14 hour detour/ wait and it cost me 480 usd extra just to not have to pass through the devils home. I got absolutely no single good word to say about usa. None. Hope this get read, filed and you usa freakmachine get to waste a couple thousand on investigating this. At least i know i helped a bit to get that 16 trillion ruse to grow and sink you.

Now this definitely will get me noticed.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Now you no darn good and well none of us say exactly what is on our mind.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

People like you and me and the rest who speak their minds will most probably end up in one of uncle sammy's blue sky spa facilities in cuba or where ever. Those they take you to blindfolded beaten half to death and then trying to "revive" by placing your head under water or some sorts

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I am sick at heart at what has happened to the spirit of America. We once wore our freedoms in bold colors with the volume turned up loud and strong. We felt safe in doing so, confident that our freedoms were wrapped in the glory of our sacred Constitution.

Now....even the blue and red is washed out (look at the hope and change posters) and many Americans feel intimidated by the spying and strong arm tactics of the hidden agenda-makers. I can't even access one of my old email accounts now without clicking on an Agreement that allows them to be scanned and analyzed.

We can't trust these companies NOT to share our every thought and discussion with these shadowy government intruders. Something very sinister and very wrong is happening and the average American citizen is feeling very powerless to halt it.

Too many people that do speak out suddenly die in weird fiery car crashes... or "heart attacks" on a sidewalk... or "suicides" with no reasonable purpose....or simply go missing.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
I once got a visit from the FBI for a post of mine on ATS..... The NSA is late to the party...

I should probably shut up now... Lol
o go on dont dangle a carrot tell us conspiracy nuts what was your post . go on go on go on

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I am white and have no criminal record. I'm not too worried.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by deckdel

It mainly concerns Americans. The unlucky inhabitants of USA, Unlucky Sons of Apes. That is because, only these son of apes have been living in a mellow yellow cloud of an idea, they just can go about and shout any spell they like, and nobody listens, reads, or cares.

Now, the usual chorus of apes' rights for bananas has been rehearsing the usual spell of civic rights and yada yada... without having a vision beyond their navel apex. Rest of the world is not part of this "scandal". Rest of the world is mentally raped over and over again, there's no US constitution saving their bare buttocks for not being the lucrative markers - but only when you feel the one eyed revenger hitting your own hole, the whole idea raises some discomfort.

Americans are “sons of apes”??

Dude! What in the HELL are you talking about?

I’ve read some funny posts but yours Hall of Fame potential.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Q: "Since everyone understands that everything you post can be identified by the NSA, will you still say"
A: Frak the NSA.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'll post what I want and will always speak what is on my mind. I don't care if they drag me to jail one day and retrieve all I have said ever.

But what I refuse to do is put my life on facebook complete with pictures.

Crazy? Maybe...

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
While I still have the "freedom" to express myself and speak out against the messed up world we live in, I will continue to do so, im not so sure its a "priviledge" I will be able to enjoy for very much longer.
If trying to do the right thing is a crime then so be it, it isnt going to stop me doing the right thing.
There is nothing to fear but fear itself. To live scared isnt living at all. My ancestors didnt bleed and die for my right to speak, only for me to be scared to exercise it.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yes , i will say everything that falls withing the Freedom of speech right , i dont issue Threats to any one , and everything i write is based on a Non VIOLENT personal oppinion.

If this would flag me Foreign Insurgent so be it , i dont fear any organisation that uses fear and murder to justify their cause.

I dont hate anyone , i dont even really hate the US Government , but the lack of transparacy and openness to debate about these subjects i simply cannot accept.

My nation has a History in Supporting the US , and other western countries , i can only say we can never make up for the sacrifices they made to liberate europe.

But in turn the PRISM revelations felt like a stab in the back , we are your allies , no need to spy on us all...

TheGreazel.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
you can say i'm crazy, but i said something on another site about our supreme leader, that wasn't real nice.
and with in a couple of minutes my computer started doing weird stuff. screen flashing pages not loading, mic coming on, camera software trying to load and it did this for couple of days.

i ran every malmare, spybot and antivirus program i had, i even and downloaded a couple of others. i finally found a virus and 2 trojans in a deep scan by running a registry program looking for new stuff installed or changed.. thing is i have my antivirus running all the time and scan every time my computers turned on. and they didn't show up until i went hunting for them.

needless to say i haven't went back to that site, and i haven't had any trouble.

could have been just a coincident, but i don't believe in those much.
edit on 5-8-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

It's funny you say that because in the last 12 months I've had viruses on 2 different computers (3 on my old pc and 1 on my new pc). 4 attacks in 12 months!! In all of the years before becoming a member of ATS I've had only 1 virus!

I'm not making any claims but..........I think its obvious what happened.

I haven't changed the content of my posts though. I'm not going to let that discourage me. I've got 2 computers so if one is getting fixed I'm still up and running on the other. They're not hurting me but they are making my computer guy a rich man!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
My scaredy cat gene was replaced with a second awesome gene....

true story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join