It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden found, given a years visa in Russia and told to 'vanish'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Russia Today finally have the exact details and where abouts on Snowden. Uploaded an hour or so ago.

The question is where does he go after his year visa in Russia runs out? Putin is not very happy about him being there. I think he will end up in Ecuador, of all countries they can be trusted to protect him against the US, look what they are doing to Assange in the UK embassy, but it's going to be a mission getting there unnoticed.
edit on 5-8-2013 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

imho, the satanic globalist oligarchy has all sides of all coins fairly well covered.

I hope he can get somewhere and live to an old age. I wouldn't place bets on it.

IF he manages to with any visibility at all get to a safe-haven . . . and survive very long, then . . .

somehow the PTB are using even him in some complex, mystifying scheme.

May God have mercy on him and on us.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

If Russia doesn't classify as "TPTB" then who does?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

INDEED.

Particularly considering that the global elite funded and orchestrated the B Revolution etc. etc. etc.

as well as ordering the CIA to insure that Mao won the civil war . . .

etc. etc. etc.

Treason has been the order of the day for a long time.

So, I can understand Putin being a bit . . . conflicted about Snowden.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Is there an Ecuadorian Embassy in Russia?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taggart
Is there an Ecuadorian Embassy in Russia?

I expect so. Assange gets on brilliantly with the president of Ecuador, as he stood up to USA NSA based influence in his country, when the NSA tried to oust him by taking over the corporate media. So he held them accountable for their actions, the USA immediately said 'he is a dangerous man who does not support freedom of the press' ... well ... no, he supports freedom of the press, just not the sort of biased intelligentsia biased press that works out of the hand of foreign intelligence influence.

This interview with Rafael Correa is very interesting. He is hands down the most qualified and intelligent world political leader, he has a doctorate in economics, so actually knows what he is doing and how the world works. Which is why he is nice to fellow intelligent people like Assange and Snowden.

edit on 5-8-2013 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by BO XIAN

If Russia doesn't classify as "TPTB" then who does?

I know, the Russian intelligence are in bed with the NSA to certain extents, they do not always get on and of course there is always some friction, I'm extremely surprised they did not flat out hand him over. Luckily since he went to the press this seems to have saved his ass.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
We seem to be walking a fine line here. People seem to be concerned with Snowden’s whereabouts because they don’t want to see him in U.S. hands. Very Understandable. But while we’re busy posting things on the web about his whereabouts, he’s still trying to stay out of sight, and Putin is getting more annoyed by the day because people keep talking about Russia. Putin has been very patient through all this I think, but his patience is being stretched very thin. “Here’s a year-long Visa Ed, now disappear.” Putin has been reluctantly cooperative through all this, but I wouldn’t push him too far by slowly making a bad situation worse by keeping our eyes out for Snowden. He could have just as easily turned Snowden in, but he didn’t. Now return the favor by keeping him and his country out of the limelight.

People like Snowden don’t need common people to have his back anyway. He’s got people in his corner who know how to disappear and stay that way. People who also know how to make the U.S. squirm and think twice about doing something before doing it. We need to just to let it go and trust that he makes the right judgment calls about who he associates with. We know the man does the right thing for the sake of doing the right thing. He’s proven that to the world, and people like that don’t change their values.

If he's left alone to do what he needs to do, things will turn out for the best and he'll be among the right people for him, and doing the things that God intended. There's no doubt in my mind about that.

So please, just leave the man alone.

new topics

top topics

join