It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda Are Playing Mind Games (There will not be a terrorist attack).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
It is my belief that Al Qaeda have already achieved their aim. Just by organised conversation and deliberately letting conversations be heard by Western Security Monitoring Organisations has succeeded in shutting down all the embassies in the Islamic Nations.

Objective achieved. All they had to do was let their threats be heard and be believable enough. The U.S does not want another Benghazi, which was a great embarrassment.

I do not think there will be a terrorist attack. The attack has already happened and their objectives achieved.

I know my Islamic friends very well having lived among them for many years.

I am willing to even bet on this.

The threads that suggest a big terrorist attack will take place are misguided. Al Qaeda are very weak right now and the Security Services in the West are highly efficient. I believe they allowed this eavesdropping as a terrorist act in itself. Look at what they have achieved. They have closed down many embassies just by talking.

Very well executed plan. Keep on playing those mind games together, lol!

Sorry to ruin the imaginative fun, but I bet you I am right. There will be no other action taken. It is a very clever ploy because no lives are taken. However, I think these new tactics will be to cry wolf over and over and then hit big time out of the blue.

So stay alert Security Services. This is the new game in my opinion.
edit on 5-8-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 5-8-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

edit on 5-8-2013 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
The IRA supposedly had UK security services running about like headless chickens using such tactics. So much so, they had to make an agreement with terrorists that they used specific code words when they were planning on bombing somewhere. Whatever happened to those old school reasonable terrorists?
edit on 5-8-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
The IRA supposedly had UK security services running about like headless chickens using such tactics. So much so, they had to make an agreement with terrorists that they used specific code words when they were planning on bombing somewhere. Whatever happened to those old school reasonable terrorists?
edit on 5-8-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

Well said. I am familiar with all the IRA tactics. Yes, you got it. I think Al Qaeda are wising up that if they are to gain any sympathy in the world they will have to be more like Nelson Mandela et al.

I am a person who does not want to see death on any side. I think they have a fair point, considering all the slaughter and abuse in their homelands. They will gain no friends until they wise up and get better human rights, like with the treatment of women.

Modernize I say to you Islam. Play a clever game.

I do not condone terrorism in any degree, I am just observing. I hate all the carnage. Yet this is the world we live in.

Perhaps we are on the cusp of some kind of positive change. It is all about public opinion and making friends. Look at what Mandela achieved for his people.

Look and lean Islamic Nations.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Strange how when you tell the ugly truth it is not popular anywhere. Yes, even here on ATS!

How people love sensationalism and exaggeration. I don't deal with those kind of things. I deal in honesty and observation. I "deny ignorance"! How about you?

The truth is never sensationalist. The world is a hum drum place. All things can be tracked and traced.

I will never be stopped from giving proper commentary. It might hurt! It might not be the kind of game that people like, but I will tell it just like it is. Ok!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It's a money saving thing aimed at changing the news headlines. Changes the top stories and save money at the same time a WIN WIN!!! Go Obama GO!!

Sorry too much coffee
edit on 5-8-2013 by mikell because: Smelling error

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikell
It's a money saving thing aimed at changing the news headlines. Changes the top stories and save money at the same time a WIN WIN!!! Go Obama GO!!

Sorry too much coffee
edit on 5-8-2013 by mikell because: Smelling error

It is that, too, for sure. Everything is! Cynical us!

Just keeping the focus on "the terrorist". Even when nothing happens, something has got to be seen to be happening. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join