It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disembodied voices?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
So something weird happened to me yesterday. I was at my friends house in her swimming pool and I was sitting on the steps in the pool. We were just chillin and talking about moving into our new apartment when I suddenly heard a voice coming from next to me, but slightly above me. I thought it was her mom, and it sure sounded like her mom coming out to the pool to just chat with us like she always does, and it was in the same spot that she always stands when she does that. I even heard footsteps, and thought I saw a figured in my peripheral. But I turned around to say something back to her mom and was astonished to see that there was absolutely nothing there. I just sat there staring at nothing because I was seriously confused! I felt like I had just jumped dimensions or something lol it was such a weird feeling.

Then my friend finally snapped me out of it when she was like "what is wrong with you?" I asked her if she heard that, and she said that she didn't hear anything, but that voice was definitely loud enough to be heard. This isn't the first time I have heard a disembodied sound. When I was little I was up in the middle of the night. Its strange to think about, but I remember ALWAYS being up in the middle of the night when I was little and just chilling and looking around my room. Anyway Idk I guess I could have been hallucinating, I probably was I guess, but I saw people in my room and heard their voices. First I saw my mom adjusting the thermostat and heard her talking to me and then she turned into a mist and disappeared, then I saw my cousin next to my bed playing with my barbies and saying that they were her toys and she turned to mist too, and then I finally saw like a tall gray alien in a cape in the middle of my room and he didn't say anything. He just looked at me, and I think I went to sleep after that.

Another time I was changing clothes in my room when I heard a sound that was like metallic. It sounded like the clang of sword on sword. Also when I was little I saw shadow people, but they didn't seem like ghosts more like other people that lived in my house and did their own thing. I also experience a LOT of deja vu, like a ridiculous amount.

I guess my question is getting at the topic of different dimensions. Do you think that maybe sometimes parallel universes or maybe even dimensions that are still in our own past can sort of run into each other and overlap with each other so briefly that someone could notice, but maybe someone else wouldn't? Like what if what I heard was her mom from a parallel universe?

In high school chemistry we touched briefly on quantum mechanics, and we were learning about the path an electron takes, and my teacher said that there is a point where an electron can be on 2 different paths in a split second. She even talked shortly on how that related to the theory of parallel universes or different dimensions. Idk I wasn't super great in that class so I could have easily totally misunderstood, but what my teacher said, leads me to think that since we are all made up of electrons, what happens to us in that moment when our electrons are on 2 paths at once. What if the paths are two different dimensions?

I swear I am not high lol

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

I guess my question is getting at the topic of different dimensions.

More like we aren't tuned to the right station. The ether around us is filed with electromagnetic radiation that we can't see or hear. Like a radio station we can't tune to without a radio. Its right there, just our senses can't pick it up.

Spirits are like radiation. They are all around us too. You aren't strange for being able to pick this up. You are what they call "sensitive". Thats a gift.

Thanks for sharing your story. It sounds like so many others. Makes us surer of ourselves and the world (the real world) around us.

By the way, what did the voice say?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

if you saw a grey in a cape bro, you are probably hearing a grey. lol who knows.

Go ask dude. Ask for one to show up, then start using the name Yahweh after it does and see what happens.

Good to see another awakened person not giving a !@#$

Im with the shadow people, who do you choose? lol

See any dreams like this? lol
edit on 6-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I had something like this happen when I met my ex g/f's husband. Yes, it was traumatic. But the degree it was, was such that I heard an unholy scream come from somewhere, and it wasn't from my mouth. It has actually haunted me for some time, as no one else heard it but me.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

top topics

join