It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Past Lives With This Past-Life Regression Session...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: sled735

Keeping watch on this one, S&F for the info.

You're welcome.
Let us know if you decide to try it, and the results you get.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I recently tried out one of those guided past life regression videos (because I had nothing better to do).

Had a funny story come about - I was a priest of some sort, in Egypt. Lived my whole life in a temple I knew every corner of while I was having this vision. We worked on the dead - embalming, wrapping...it was funny because I seemed to remember strange ways we pulled out body parts.

The real weird part is that I was a man, and I was gay. Not overtly, but secretly. I was sleeping with the head priest when young. It seemed I related to him as a sort of father figure, but actually ended up killing him later, in order to take his position! There was a mix of admiration and resentment present. I was a rather sour personality as an elder, became powerful, but there was an ever present paranoia and suspicion of others doing to me what I had done to my predecessor. -Which wasn't without reason because someone did, eventually.

Pretty detailed "memories". Perhaps I once read a story like that, which I don't consciously remember?
I've always thought I wouldn't mind a job in which I had to work with cadavers, I feel a certain sacredness about that.
Whether that current interest helped form the imaginary story, or if it is a past life which influenced that feeling, I have no idea, and don't care to establish an opinion either way.

But while I was in this state, I found myself reflecting on why this would be relevant to my life now, what sorts of things might I be trying to do differently? I felt it was extreme ambition which I lost control of back then, and I wanted another try at reining that in, in order to have a more pleasurable, love filled life. Hence my "fear of success" as my mom like to call it? LOL!

Whether these things are true past lives or not is less important than the way they can influence us now, even if they might be imaginary, or just "tuning in" to memories of humans that were not exactly our self, but more like accessing records in a library. There might be a reason our subconscious checks out those particular records or creates that story.

This really reminds me of my atlantis dream. I feel the ambition too, and resulting fear of success. And I haven't even done the PLR yet, but I have those same feelings about it.

I don't think I can be hypnotized easily, I can't even get close to hiding my iris, and to try causes much discomfort, that takes a while to dissapate.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
You all speak of "guides". Who/what are they?

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Why does my vision blurry? i see myself riding a horse wearing clothes under a light steal armor, i see people too that wears a knight helmet. We are on the top of a red like mountain, we race and then suddenly i found myself in a whole with a man beside me that look like a world war 2 american soldier and his holding a grenade, i see tanks firing on us and then we rush into this tank and then all the sudden im back into my house and the video i played about past life regression session is finish. Though i cant confirm if im dreaming or what. Though this two i have told you isn't the only one i saw when im under this kind of hypnosis thing there are times when im like a samurai and im attacking some kind of fortress. but all of it is very blurry.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Franzamacna

Just keep doing it. They say it gets better and easier the more you "practice". It sounds like you have many different life times popping up. Hopefully you will be able to separate them and see the most important points of each one more clearly.

I would like you to look at each lifetime you saw and notice if there was any "feeling" you got from them that would be similar to the other? Do you think there was any certain lesson you should have learned from what you saw? Did you feel joy, sadness, guilt, etc.? Try to look more closely at the area around you, dates, types of clothes, etc.
The more you remember, the more it may help you learn the lesson you are here to learn this lifetime.

I'm no expert; I'm only telling you what other professionals have told people.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zedds
You all speak of "guides". Who/what are they?

Sorry for not getting back to you Zedds. I took a break from the board for a while. In the mean time, I guess the thread sank down below my view.

Anyway, guides are spiritual beings on the other side who are assigned to help us throughout our life on Earth. They could be family members who passed on before we were born, or even people we knew after we were born who passed on.

We all get together with our soul family and guides before we come here, and then decide what lessons we need to work on in this life to become a better soul/spirit so that we can move into the higher dimensions and closer to Source when we leave here. Our spirit guides are there to keep us on the path we came here to experience. They whisper in our ears when we get off track, and create obstacles to steer us back on our path for learning. This could be felt as a "gut feeling" not to go somewhere, or do something that we had planned earlier.

There is also our "higher-self" that steps in to help us make important decisions. So, we have guides, spirit helpers, our higher self, angels, and even ETs who look out for us. With all that help, one has to wonder why life is so tough sometimes. It's just part of a lesson we came to learn.

There is a lot to learn about Spirit Guides, so just do a google search and I'm sure you can learn all about them.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Tag

for later

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I just found this thread as I haven't been on ATS much for quite a few years. I had run across some past life regression stories on another discussion board and found the video by Dr. Weiss. I had some alone time this weekend and gave it a try. Here is what I experienced. And for the record, I am a 49 year old white male, married with one son.

My childhood memory was in my Grandmother's house playing in the floor with my toys. I distinctly remember her coming into the room and what impacted me the most were her big brown eyes. She had some beautiful eyes. This was at a time when she was younger (in her 40s) and still had a head full of dark hair. I then saw my "imaginary" friend get up and go to the front door to leave. As he was leaving he turned to me and winked. The strange part was that my friend was a solid white rabbit about 5 feet tall. I have always remembered that I had an imaginary friend. However, I didn't remember until this session he was a rabbit, but in thinking back about it, that seems exactly right. He was as real in this scene as my Grandmother.

Then I was at the moment of birth. I remember coming out of the birth canal, at the time I could hear the heartbeat sort of like through a stethoscope, and sound was all muffled and dark otherwise. Then the sudden whoosh of cold air and I was in a bright, loud environment and very cold. I remember Dr. Weiss saying you could watch from above and so I pulled back and watched as I was laid down and eventually wrapped up.

Going back to a past life I was looking at very tan feet, in sandals, standing on sand dunes. I was holding a spear or staff (I didn't see the top of it but it was as tall or taller than I was). I was watching a large number of workers and I had this feeling that I held a lot of authority. Something came into my mind that I was like a general or high ranking official in a military. I knew right away I was in Egypt and it felt right to say a large structure was being built. I have always been drawn to that culture from my early childhood.

When moved toward the most important moment in that life I saw myself standing beside my bride, who was incredibly beautiful and we were in the middle of a marriage ceremony. I felt we were in a Royal palace. I don't think I was a Pharaoh, but I felt I did have a very high rank in the military and was from a royal family and that I was a close and treasured friend of the Pharaoh.

Then the end of life scene was that I was laying on a bed with my wife sitting on the edge. My two children, one son and one daughter, were standing near her. I distinctly remember every detail of my son's face and his eyes were very striking. He was also in a military uniform and seemed to have some important rank (chip off the old block). Near the head of my bed were two men (physicians/priests of some sort) and two women near the head of the bed on the other side. They were awaiting the right time to take the body. I had the feeling I was highly respected, even revered, by all present.

I was peaceful, not afraid to die, as I knew I had lived a very long life (something wants me to say around 80 years, which I know would have been very long back then). I suddenly found it hard to breathe, and then I came out of that body and hovered above it as it took its last breath. I saw a very fit, lean old man, with bronze skin, still muscular, with white hair cut very short and balding on top.

But the feeling of loss and sadness was overwhelming all of a sudden. I felt the emotion of my family, and it tore my heart out. I came out of the vision about that time and I had tears streaming down my face and my heart literally felt as if it was totally broken. The sadness I had felt was one of the most real emotions I have ever felt in my life. It took a bit to compose myself and I am so glad I was the only one home at the time.

I have no idea if this was a real (although I remember the scene with my grandmother actually happening when I was a child...minus the rabbit). But it all felt so real. I have always had a very good imagination, so perhaps it was my mind creating something for me. In any case, it was not what I expected (as I expected nothing at all, to be totally honest). I consider myself a level-headed person who is more of a logical skeptic, who does not rule out any reasonable possibility.

It only makes me wonder, and I admit I am curious to try this again at some point. Due the extreme emotion experienced this time, I won't try it unless home alone. Sorry for the long post but I wanted to share my experience.

edit on 5-11-2017 by Coach Knight because: Added a small detail.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is very interesting and shakes one's beliefs to the core. It may somehow seem a bit pathetic, as what if you keep coming back again and again -as if you are not learning your lessons. It scares me a bit to be honest...thinking that I may be an old soul who keeps "running over the same old ground life after life".

Thanks for this OP. Might try doing the exercise myself later tonight.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join