It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Past Lives With This Past-Life Regression Session...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by llmacgregor

My friend, your story is a dream state, and not a recollection of past life.

Dreams can be very vivid and engrossing. Human mind is better than a supercomputer.

I can help you quit your drinking habit.

You will have to change your diet. You will have to stop eating roasted and fried food completed.

I shall suggest you a detox routine to follow for two weeks, after which you need to chew some herbs at intervals.

This will take away your desire to use alcohol.

How do you KNOW is wasn't a recollection of a past life?
Case study after case study has been done where people have remembered phobias, addictions, etc., in past lives that they carried over into their current life.
These people were cured once they realized where the problem came from.

Not saying his memory of this life can cure him. He WILL have to get help, detox, etc. But just remembering how his life ended in the past can help him not to make the same mistake again.
He's here for a re-do. He needs to get it right this time.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I definitely believbe in reincarnation. However, i haven't tried to do a past life regressions yet, but thanks to your post, sled, i will now!!! I'll post with results later fellow ATSers

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I've been waiting to see if anyone else has remembered a past life. I think this thread is too fascinating to let it fall down into the abyss of ATS.

Therefore, I am bumping this thread to see if there are any more people with results?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Thanks for the bump, Mindless.

I have been wondering the same thing. I've been busy with one of my more recent threads, but I don't want to let this one slip through the cracks and have people forget about it.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Bump. Giving it a try now! Hopefully it works. I rarely meditate, and my biggest fear is seeing something I really didn't want to see, like being in an abusive home or something. Hopefully everything I positive

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Just a short post so I can come back to this thread in the morning - fascinating topic OP.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

I hope you have positive results, as well.

I'm headed off to work, but please post your experience, one way or the other.

I look forward to reading it in the morning.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I had to come out of my relaxed state with around 5 minutes left due to certain family members touching me. Ugh
I probably imagined it, but I saw a woman primitively dressed with a baby that looked to be about one. Both with black hair. They were sitting next to some sort of body of water with a huge mountain in the background beyond the water. I felt like they were my family unit. My feet were ape looking if you know what I mean. Very thick and tough looking, with a tan skin tone. Everyone had a tan skin color.
My death was I was impaled with either an arrow or a spear, and I saw people huddled around me at my death in a hut like thing, and I remember thinking I died because I tried to do too much and I over did it.(somehow i told myself this pertains to my lesson witht this life) Whatever that means.

I'm a newbie with this stuff so it's probably my imagination but that's what happened!
edit on 26-8-2013 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

That's great! He says to just let your mind go, and what comes in is usually a memory. But then, he also says we will know without a doubt this memory pertains to us.
Since you did feel connected to the woman and baby, it could have been a past-life you saw.

He also says to keep practicing. Eventually, it will get easier. I have also found that using ear buds, or headphones, helps a lot in drowning out outside noise.

Maybe, try again after people have gone to bed. Tell them you need some quite time, and not to disturb you.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
WOW ... I just listened to the whole thing and went along with it ...

First I got all nice and relaxed ... but then he took me back through childhood stuff in this life which was irritating and distracting. If we could have skipped that part, it would have been better.

But then, the past life thing ... it went where I didn't expect. I'm not sure where it was ... I thought something old celtic .. but then I got the feeling it was near the water in Peru or something. High mountains near a very calm large water. And there was a deep glowing cavern in the mountains .. maybe a volcano or something. It was foggy and cool and grassy in the mountains so that's why I thought old celtic .. and the ground was a bit muddy from the fog ... and when I looked at my feet I saw thick brown sandals that I wouldn't be caught dead in today .. and a scraggly brown dress that looked kind of raggedly. At the end, I died on the beach. It had dark sand and was totally calm water barely lapping. Maybe extreme low tide. WILD. I'd like to do this again ... skipping the childhood memories from this life .... those are irksome .... and just keep the calmness going and go back again ....

edit on 8/27/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

cool! it sounds very similar to mine. we both saw a body of water with a mountain. the clothing you described is very similar too!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Awesome!!!

It tickles me pink when people get results like this! Congratulations.

Yes, keep doing it.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I wish I knew where it was. I got the impression of a big dark Island ... old Celtic ...

And when he said to go somewhere significant in that life, I went into the mountain caverns and there was that deep glowing crevasse .... it had significance.

But then for some reason Peru popped into my head.

I'm going to have to look on maps and see where there is CALM dark waters near grassy cool foggy mountains ... and perhaps a volcanic connection deep in the mountains. Maybe that crevasse was something religious and it'll be in the history books.

Man .. I wasn't expecting that .... WILD!

Oh .. and I was absolutely a girl. The feet and the dress .... a girl.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I had a similar experience seeing old tan sandals, and a long tan-colored dress (?). But it wasn't a dress, I don't think. It was like the men wore back in the days of Jesus.
I saw desert sands and mountains.

I stopped my memories at that point because I felt that maybe I was remembering pictures from the Bible from when I went to church in my childhood.
But... who knows?

I haven't had a chance to try it again. My cat demands my attention when I'm home, and usually jumps in my lap before I can get through the video.
I'll have to lock her up and try it again, maybe this weekend.

Let us know what you discover.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Has anyone else tried this yet?

Please don't think I have lost interest in hearing your results just because the thread has slowed down. I really want to hear how many got results.

Even if you don't want to tell us what you saw, just let us know if it worked for you, please.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
BUMP!

I'm still waiting on some of you who said you were going to try this.

Anyone have anything to share?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Looks interesting. I definitely believe in past lives. Flagging for future reference.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Thank you for your interest.

Are you going to try it? Please come back and tell us your results, if you do.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Cool! I think I might try this when I have some piece and quiet in my house.

From what I've heard from psychics, is that I had a lot of lonely hard lives....so I think it's the same in this life

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

Maybe you can gain some insight as to why you are so lonely. If you keep repeating this in so many lifetimes then there must be a reason for it; certain choices you are making to bring it about? Or, maybe you need the "alone time" to learn a certain lesson that you haven't learned yet?
Let us know how it goes.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join