It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Past Lives With This Past-Life Regression Session...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Yes , your right ,maybe I should also try tonight as my 7 year old is having a birthday party sleepover at her friends place .This is only the second night we have been apart in that 7 years. Just me and hubby and it's very quiet lol .
Sounds like it works for you , I need hubby to go to bed so I can turn the telly off lol .
Plus last time I tried I was sitting on the couch , when I think I should be lying down so I can try to go deep .
Cheers 1%

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Roses did try the video I guess, but says she will have to try it again because she is not sure what she experienced/saw.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Woooo-hoooo!

I'm so glad it worked for you! Dr. Weiss said there would be 50% who would experience something on the first try. I think you having your third eye open has much to do with your success the first time around.

Congratulations!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

It will also help to use ear buds, or headphones. That advise goes to everyone.

I hope you get something tonight. Let us know.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Something else he had said that I found really interesting was about deja vu and past lives. The one that I remember from my last lifetime (which does fit in with the memory I got from his video as well although I was thinking late 1800's, and this memory seems earlier, like civil war (the solders uniform) took place in the place I grew up as a teenager in this lifetime. I once got deja vu really strong while walking down a trail with my brother and had a precog vision of our entire conversation, and later on when I had the past life memory, it was at the same spot I had deja vu at around the age of 12.....

That is really interesting to me.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yes, it is interesting. I have read in many books that deja vu is "flash backs" of a previous life.

I have also read that it is our spirit guides showing us we are on the right path... a memory picked up from when we created our journey for this lifetime.

I think they both could apply; just depends on the type of deja vu one experiences, if that makes any sense.

Thanks for bringing that up.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I can think of three kinds of deja vu I have had.

1: Deja vu accompanied by a precognitive vision
2:A vision that when it comes to, causes Deja Vu
3: Deja vu without any vision before or after.

Number 1 was how it went down with the later on in life past life memory. I had the precog vision/deja vu at the exact spot where around 13 years later I remembered having my throat ripped out by a wolf/dog hybrid.

Number 2 comes with precognative dreams, and when they actually happen, I get the deja vu.

Number 3, I never could figure out, just get the deja vu feeling.
edit on 10-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
wow. thanks sled.
for once I got away with no parrots screaming at me and no phone calls.
I tried it and if nothing else it was very relaxing. I needed that.
I think even my parrots got the vibe.

I didn't get much but this is what I think I got:
my favorite memory of holding my baby sister in my arms for the first time at my grandmas house. mom wouldn't let me hold the baby. I was 3. I could see every detail of her kitchen and porch.
the utero thing, I dunno. the right side of my head hurt.
then I saw myself in sandals and some kind of indian type blanket/clothes.
I was holding the hand of my daughter and felt like she was my sister in this life.
I saw her being swept away in a river and I couldn't save her.
this left me very alone.
Then I was on a hill watching a battle.
again this left me very alone.
then I saw what I would call Jesus. the Love was awesome.
My previous life I was alone for a large part of it. I refused to share love out of fear of being hurt again.
My recent life I am alone again. I shouldn't be repeating that.

After my husband died 4 years ago I started telling my friends I loved them. They caught on really fast and now it's the norm. My sister and I are really really close and always have been.
You should tell people if you love them because you never know what the next day will bring......

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

Perhaps you are to learn that being alone is not as bad as you seem to feel it is.

Sometimes it brings strength and reliance on self instead of everyone else.
Depending on others for your happiness causes loneliness, where as learning to be happy on your own brings sense of self and personal strength, then you are no longer lonely, and with that lesson learned you will again bring love and laughter into your life with other people, and not because of other people.

It is just a thought that occurred to me while reading your post.

Either way, you deserve to be happy

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Tried this a couple days ago when the roomates were out.
A few minutes after he turned on the susic, i zonked out. Trying again on Monday, hope I don't fall asleep again

Been reading through people's stories here, sounds like interesting stuff so far =D

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

thank you darkblade, I like that. I really love being 'alone' per-say, but I am surrounded by wonderful friends and neighbors that are so there when I need them. I love being independent.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I haven't had a chance to retry this sadly. Day time is filled with distracting noise from the neighbours renovating their house, and by night I am too tired. I'll make time for this somewhere down the line!

Is there any consensus on how often we can be reincarnated? I was born in the eighties, but two of the three regressions I have done previously gave me lives in the same century. In the most recent, it was the sixties or seventies (felt quite young), and I was working in some kind of fish farm in an Asian country, terribly depressed. I think I killed myself in that life. Then I have another regression from the thirties (I felt as if I was reaching old age here) where I lived not far from where I am now. The house is still there and everything. It just seems like a lot to pack into one century, but maybe my soul is trying to learn every lesson it can.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

You're welcome.
I'm always happy when people come back and say it worked for them.

Thank you for sharing.

It could be that you need to learn to get over the worry of being hurt, or it could be as Darkblade said, and that you need to learn to find happiness by yourself.

Which ever one "feels" right to you, is the one to go with.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smashed
Tried this a couple days ago when the roomates were out.
A few minutes after he turned on the susic, i zonked out. Trying again on Monday, hope I don't fall asleep again

Been reading through people's stories here, sounds like interesting stuff so far =D

Don't try it when you're tired... a sure way to fall asleep.

And try sitting up using ear buds, or headphones. Maybe drink a cup of coffee an hour or so before listening.

Hope you get it next time.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

To my knowledge, there is no limit on how many lives we can live. That is our choice to make. But, eventually, time will run out here on Earth, so all the souls need to learn all they can as soon as possible.

Committing suicide would have cut your lessons short, thus a need to come back to get the lessons learned a.s.a.p.
MuMuMu made a comment about this earlier in the thread, if you want to go back and read it.

I don't think it matters how close together the lives are in sequence, as long as the conditions are right for you to learn what you need to learn. This may mean reincarnating into a different soul group that what you are used to being with though.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Bumping thread to ask if anyone tried this over the weekend?

There was some people saying they were going to. Any luck?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well I tried it and something happened. I think it worked for me. This s the first time I have done something like this before. Although I have been practicing in astral projection lately with little success, I cant lift myself out of my body.

Anyways here is what I saw.
My first memory: I was young maybe 3, in the front yard of the trailer where my parents lived when I was born. I can remember running around a great big cedar tree in the middle of the yard. I was taunting my dad to catch me, thinking I was outrunning him. I told him I was faster. I felt very happy. I also remembered laying in the front yard in the grass picking clovers with my older sister.

I didn't remember much from the womb, but white striped light and warmth.

Then as he describes the door, I see purple in the distance, I was surrounded by what seemed like several bright white light beings. There wasn't a door for me, it seemed more like a soft curtain of purple light that I passed through.

Once through the curtain it took me a second to see what I was wearing, the light that was surrounding me dimmed and I could see black boots with high white socks, and brown shorts. I had on a matching brown button up shirt with a red shirt underneath. As I looked around I saw others dressed the same, I was on a military base. I could see tanks in the distance in front of a big shop like building. believe it was the 40's or 50's.

Then I saw a setting of a wedding. This man was getting married, and I the very pretty face of the bride, I could not take my mind off her beautiful face. I felt overcome with joy and happiness.

Then I saw the end of this mans life, the moment he collapsed and him in his death bed. He collapsed in his home, The setting looked to be reminisant of the 1980's, 1983 comes to mind clearly. I see unstoppable shaking. As he lied in his death bed covered in a yellow blanket, he shook. I watched him drift off and die. He died from alcoholism and the age 65 comes to mind very clearly.

My spirit guide was present, but when I tried to ask about this mans situation, my guide said nothing, as if I should already know.

Im 22 year old male btw. I am an alcoholic, and having a very hard time quitting.

weird huh?

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by llmacgregor

I'm happy you were able to see that life time. Congratulations!

Do you feel there is a message there for you? You don't want to end up like that again in this lifetime, do you?

I have read that people can use hypnotism to help them stop drinking. You need to go to AA for support also.

Maybe realizing you brought your taste for alcohol with you from a past life can be a beginning step in letting it go, or else end up like that again.
You are still young enough to stop before you damage your body to the point of death.

I wish you all the best.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

There was a message.
I can not believe otherwise. It kind of made me sad after the session, yet I was aware and kind of relieved.
Man, this was a different experience to me that was clear and understandable. It made me question my current actions.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by llmacgregor

My friend, your story is a dream state, and not a recollection of past life.

Dreams can be very vivid and engrossing. Human mind is better than a supercomputer.

I can help you quit your drinking habit.

You will have to change your diet. You will have to stop eating roasted and fried food completed.

I shall suggest you a detox routine to follow for two weeks, after which you need to chew some herbs at intervals.

This will take away your desire to use alcohol.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join