It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Past Lives With This Past-Life Regression Session...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Smashed

You can go back and read the post I made about my experience. It was kind of like that, I think.

I was afraid I was being influenced by pictures I had seen in the Bible, and also by being told I had lived in the days of Jesus. I stopped my session once I felt it was not my memories of a past life, but one from childhood memories in Sunday school.
Although, when I looked at my feet, I saw sandals and a long robe-like garment for my attire. If I had continued, I may have discovered some new memory.
I'm going to try again when the time is right.

As for needing to know meditation, I don't think it would stop you unless your mind needs to be open, or you have some type of blockage.
Read my prior posts concerning this.
If you find you don't get results, just keep trying. Practice makes perfect.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by Skaffa
I'm intrigued by the idea, but it could never be confirmed.

What if we are not seeing our own past lives but random lives of everyone?

I think the feeling of "knowing" is confirmation for each individual. And in the case studies done by Dr. Weiss, and also, Robert Monroe, have documented proof that the people and areas described did actually exist.

But, I suppose unless it happens to you, it would be hard to say it is a truth.
I think it is a personal truth we each have to experience to confirm our own belief.

But that does not confirm that we actually lived those lives ourselves, although the fact that it always concerns deceased people, and that the reincarnated often look like the deceased does give us this idea.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSpeech
I have attempted this a couple of times and both resulted in some serious power naps. I don't know if I just get thrown back into the classroom, you know that one teacher who always wanted to use the over head projector and turn the lights off as he doled out a monotone presentation? I don't think chewing gum and sucking down caffiene drinks is the answer but I can't think of anything else at this point. I'm open to suggestions if anyone had the same problem and found a way around it.

I would suggest that you don't lie down. Sit up comfortably in a chair, and don't do it when you're tired.

I don't know any other advice to give you. Maybe drink a cup of coffee a couple of hours before trying?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I'm intrigued by the idea, but it could never be confirmed.

What if we are not seeing our own past lives but random lives of everyone?

I think the feeling of "knowing" is confirmation for each individual. And in the case studies done by Dr. Weiss, and also, Robert Monroe, have documented proof that the people and areas described did actually exist.

But, I suppose unless it happens to you, it would be hard to say it is a truth.
I think it is a personal truth we each have to experience to confirm our own belief.

But that does not confirm that we actually lived those lives ourselves, although the fact that it always concerns deceased people, and that the reincarnated often look like the deceased does give us this idea.

As I stated, it is something you would have to experience for yourself... a knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt that this life you are seeing was once yours; feeling the emotions, recognizing the area, the people, etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by sled735

Are you interested in trying again to see if a different past-life comes up?

Oh, yes!! Absolutely!!!!!

I spent a couple of hours today digging deeper....
ectoplasma voice box? Yeah,, how weird and cool is that?????

That's extremely cool!!

Did the voice tell you anything "revealing"?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by GargIndia

My spiritual experiences are spread out all over ATS; I could write a book.
I have my regression posted here somewhere.

I'm glad I gave you something to think about.

My warning is that it is very difficult to separate fact from fiction (reality vs dreams) in case of a human.

The intellect (called "sumedha" in Sanskrit) is very hard to develop.

We have millions of Sadhus roaming around in India, who have tried and failed and have succumbed to delusions.

I have far more experience in this area than you might expect. I have seen past events in broad daylight and eyes wide open without any hypnosis.

This is something to be experienced as you cannot understand by words.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MuMuMu

I hope the increasingly confrontational tone of ATS does not drive you away for too long MuMu! I realize that the nature of ATS generally is argumentative rather than collaborative, and even the Mods contribute to this. It actually does drive away some ingenious members. However, there are forums such as this one where the most ardent skeptics and debaters rarely bother.

I have a question regarding your second point in a post a few pages back. You mentioned spirits 'attaching themselves' to other souls? Are these living or dead spirits? Like malevolent entities?

I ask this because I while I believe in reincarnation, I find it utterly depressing knowing I'll have to live with dealing with these issues over not just this lifetime, but COUNTLESS other lifetimes.

I feel blessed to have been born into the life I have. It is a life of privelege, abundance, and good people in my life. But knowing the endless charade that IS life (contrived situations, people, etc.) and my utter lack of desire to even deal with these issues or contribute, makes me wonder what is holding back my ZEAL for life.

Could there really be soul sucking spirits that have attached themselves to me? If so, how to get rid of them?

BTW Sled, good thread. If I ever build the courage to try PLR it'll be this 'do it at home' scenario.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
Are there any other PLR videos out there with next to no speaking going on? I personally find this guy's constant chatter utterly & immensely distracting from the end goal.

Apologies if I inadvertently insulted anyone saying that, but I simply cannot concentrate on doing anything while he rambles, thus breaking my concentration every time I get a good grasp on it after a speaking pause.

Here is one that takes you to your most recent past life. He talks a lot too, but his voice is lower. Maybe they all have talking. IDK.

So, I'm trying out this different video, and I get through the deep relaxation stage, feeling very relaxed being ready to go deeper... and my daughter walks into the kitchen to get something to eat; brings me out of trance.
(I thought she was asleep when I started this.)

Sigh... so i start over from the beginning again, and I reached a deep, deep trance...
Just about to open the door at the bottom of the stairs to see my most recent past life, and...

A FREAKIN' TRAIN COMES BY BLOWING IT'S HORN AND BROUGHT ME OUT OF TRANCE!
ARRRGGGGHHH!!!!!

So, I go back and do it again from the beginning, yet again!

This time I didn't feel as deep in trance (probably afraid something else would happen), but when I opened the door, I saw that I was a 9 yr. old girl wearing brown loafers, brown hair, and a pleated, plaid skirt, and white button up shirt.
I had no siblings
I lived in New Haven, CT. on Oak St. in a town that had row townhouses ( I guess that's what you call them?) with steps going up to the door from the sidewalk.

When asked my name, the first thing that came to my mind was Shelia Browne. (Not sure if that has the "E" at the end of the name.)
My parents were Daniel and Lisa Browne.
He asked what games I played: Hopscotch and paper dolls is what came to mind.
My best friend's name was Jessica. I couldn't remember any of my classmates.

When he took me to age 12, he asked what was the most significant thing about my life at that time?

And my cat jumped on me, bringing me out of my trance...AGAIN!!! :bnghd:

My head feels kind of strange from coming out of trance into reality so quickly. I feel weird, but it will wear off eventually... I hope.

Sigh... maybe someday I will get to do this all the way through, but for tonight.. I give up!

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

Sadly, I think MuMuMu is gone for good. His/her avatar is blank except for this:

MuMuMu

Mood: Censored
Member is offline.

What a shame!!! This person was contributing valuable information here. Dang it!!

Where will I ever find another therapist that actually does regression therapy to answer questions?

I am very disappointed that he/she allowed a little "off topic" slap on the wrist to run him/her off.

And, it was on a different thread.

edit on 8/8/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I'm going to try with the seated position to see if that will make a difference. I keep focusing and then I'm out like I've been drugged lol. And if I'm being blocked....well, it's only because I'll take over the world if given access to such valuable information. j/k

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia

I have far more experience in this area than you might expect. I have seen past events in broad daylight and eyes wide open without any hypnosis.

This sounds like something I experienced several years back. I was fully conscious at a fireworks show when it suddenly looked like two things were playing out at once. I saw the fireworks and heard the crowd "oohing and ahhing" over them, but I also could see endless sand dunes. A scene played out before me, where I could feel my thoughts in that scene, and even feel bullet impacts (felt like blunt punches that moved me slightly) as I was shot several times. I somehow knew I was falling to the ground and dying, as everything got dark, swirly and slowed way down.

I was here, and I was there. I was at the fireworks show, and I felt myself dying in the sands of Africa. Very confusing and disconcerting as well. Is this somewhat like what you meant? As near as I can place this "vision" or whatever it was I had, it was World War II in Africa. The uniforms of the men who ran toward me look like American uniforms from that time, so it would suggest that I was German. This could also explain why I love the sound of German being spoken.

Any thoughts on this?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Scribe611, you continue to amaze me! Your third eye must be wide open to have the experiences you do!

I have read some of your other posts in different threads, including Sled's paranormal thread. Fantastic!
Just fantastic!

And that past life you saw was "out of this world"! (pun intended)

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with all of us.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611

Originally posted by GargIndia

This sounds like something I experienced several years back. I was fully conscious at a fireworks show when it suddenly looked like two things were playing out at once. I saw the fireworks and heard the crowd "oohing and ahhing" over them, but I also could see endless sand dunes. A scene played out before me, where I could feel my thoughts in that scene, and even feel bullet impacts (felt like blunt punches that moved me slightly) as I was shot several times. I somehow knew I was falling to the ground and dying, as everything got dark, swirly and slowed way down.

I was here, and I was there. I was at the fireworks show, and I felt myself dying in the sands of Africa. Very confusing and disconcerting as well. Is this somewhat like what you meant? As near as I can place this "vision" or whatever it was I had, it was World War II in Africa. The uniforms of the men who ran toward me look like American uniforms from that time, so it would suggest that I was German. This could also explain why I love the sound of German being spoken.

Any thoughts on this?

I have already said that you will get another human life (sometimes) after an unnatural death, specially in a war fighting for your country.

Your experience is real.

I hope you become spiritual and start valuing your life. Please become a vegetarian immediately. Message me and I shall tell you more.

My experiences are very special, and are due to my teacher's grace. I have seen historical events which I wanted to know about.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Brian Weiss

When I get a chance I will try this out and post my results for you.
I can't do it now, cause the timing isn't right, but I am curious as always

I modded couple of special chats with him through JVP's site many years ago.
He is really good at what he does!

I totally respect the man.

Curious if you have tried this yet? How about Roses; Is she up to it?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindless1980

Scribe611, you continue to amaze me! Your third eye must be wide open to have the experiences you do!

I have read some of your other posts in different threads, including Sled's paranormal thread. Fantastic!
Just fantastic!

And that past life you saw was "out of this world"! (pun intended)

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences with all of us.

Hey, I'm having a ball stumbling through all kinds of experiences and telling you guys on ATS about them! As time goes by I'm remembering more things from my past that I always wrote off as just weird things happening to a weird person. A lot of these memories are just floating around in my mind, because at the time I really wasn't sure how to categorize them and some I still don't know what to do with.

I still am learning as I go, but it's so much fun to share things as you discover them. Several things that have happened to me seem like strange fantasies, but I know I lived them. They weren't dreams of any kind. That's the ones I'd like to find out more about. It's those types of experiences that help us mold and refine our belief system, and while I do have a strong foundation, I'm still shaping the whole piece as I go.

I kind of like that metaphor... shaping our belief system as shaping a work of art. That's what our lives are, when it comes right down to it. We are individual pieces of art, constantly reshaping and refining until we shine throughout. Then we share experiences with other works of art from all backgrounds in this museum of art called Life.

I haven't slept much this week... can you tell?

It's like when I drink... I get philosophical, but I never get drunk. I'd probably be sick if I did, and I hate being sick!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No I haven't yet.
Timing is everything with videos that put you into a meditative state. Have to wait until it is totally quiet around here with no distractions. Roses wants to try it too, but like I said, timing.
We both have weird issues with meditation and people being around...

Man, I am speaking total typonese this morning...*dips fingers in coffee to wake them up*

Gonna try the vid now

edit on 10-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I've always called it my puzzle, and my pieces slowly over time fall into place allowing me to see a bigger picture.
I like the sculpture analogy too.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have not read the whole thread and I did start watching the video , and was getting relaxed , but I got interrupted

About 15 years ago ,a little while after a partner passed away , we had the same birthday and that fated sort of soul mate connection .

I went to a past life regression person in the hope I would be regressed and find out more about my connection to this person.
Anyway she was very good at relaxing me , she had the soft music and incense and all that stuff

She put me in deep relax and bummer I didn't go back at all , instead I went forward in time and saw my future and at that time I had 1 child , in my vision I had 2 children then one was not there and other things .
It all came true, a while after, and now I have 1 child at home and the other stuff that I saw.

So I know I can do this , but finding someone and finding the right place no interuptions is very hard.
I might try the video again. 1%

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Wow Sled, I wish I could give you a couple hundred flags for that video.
It is something I will be doing a few times.

The childhood memory was of a swing set between two apartment buildings that I lived in in Alaska at around the age of 5. The sun was shining, and I remembered the big rubber balls that people were getting mad at the kids for throwing out of the apart,ment windows and bouncing off the walls of the building...lol

Then I went back into before I was born. It was warm and reminded me of a lava lamp.Coming out I was curling up with my mom on one side of her neck..

Then I went through the door, which for me was like blobs of energy that I would fly through, almost like clouds..
I was wearing footwear, almost like today's sandals but made out of rough leather. There were trees and a cliff, and the one person I saw was a civil war soldier with a hat and blue uniform.

Then I went to my death. this time there was not much detail, only me lying on the ground and the trees and then me floating above.

I met an angel with wings,who told me they love me, and I am ok, everything is ok, I am doing the right things in this lifetime, that all is going as it should, my lesson is about acceptance and compassion and learning to love.

That was an awesome experience!

I will do this video from time to time

edit on 10-8-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

That is the problem I have, finding the right timing for this.
Which is why I chose to do it now, while everyone is still sleeping in my house.

It was a very effective video for me,
I hope it works out for you too.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join