It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Past Lives With This Past-Life Regression Session...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

@Bassago; PLR is a very personal experience and I caution those to think carefully about sharing it. It is usually the most significant event in one's life. I mean that literally. We offer audio and A/V and don't know what the share rate is but my best guess is most do not. It would be difficult for your Mother to tell you that you are actually her Father from another life, think?

If people don't want to share their experience for one reason or another, maybe you could just post that you tried it and had great results, or didn't experience anything.
For those that don't get results, keep trying. Let us know if you do.

I just want to know how many people find this to work for them.
If you feel like sharing part of the experience, that would be wonderful!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Brian Weiss

When I get a chance I will try this out and post my results for you.
I can't do it now, cause the timing isn't right, but I am curious as always

I modded couple of special chats with him through JVP's site many years ago.
He is really good at what he does!

I totally respect the man.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by natalia

at one stage i had an awful pain in the corner of my right eye, i don't recall what part of the session that happened in though.
it also takes 3 people to give me eye drops, two to hold me down and a third to put in the drops., i cant even stand anyone pointing their finger towards my eyes, i cringe and tears start streaming down my cheeks.

Whateva

Maybe you were shot in the eye in a past life, or got it knocked out some way, and that is where the discomfort is coming from now... something carried over.

Also, your other fears seem to be carried forward from some tragic event in a past life.
Hope you find the answers.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I want to warn you the hypnosis (even self-induced one) takes you to a dream state, rather than showing previous lives.

Dreams are almost always false, and originate from fantasies of the person.

It is not easy to see previous lives. This is the domain of a Yogi. This capability comes after a long long practice after purification of mind and body.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I'm sorry, but there are too many people remembering past-lives through hypnotism, which can be verified as being true events, for your statement to hold any water.

Dr. Weiss is only one example of therapists who have used past-life regression in healing their patients.

Have you read his book I mentioned in the OP? If not, you should. It is an eye-opener, for sure!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have tried past life regression last year, and I have had three separate results from it. Sadly, not this time, but the centre of my forehead was tingling so much for no reason that it was distracting me. I will try it again tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by invetro
I have tried past life regression last year, and I have had three separate results from it. Sadly, not this time, but the centre of my forehead was tingling so much for no reason that it was distracting me. I will try it again tomorrow.

AHH! I would bet that it's either your third eye opening, or maybe clearing a blockage from that chakra... I am not one who could tell you definitely one or the other was happening, but from everything I've read and studied, this sounds like one of the two things I mentioned.

Have you ever listened to any of the videos posted that are supposed to help clear your chakras? I've tried a couple and they were very relaxing. I have been feeling better, more fluidity to my joints even, after listening to these. Of course, getting rid of depression will do the same thing. And there are those who will say that clearing the chakras will in fact get rid of some depression.

Not sure what's going on in my case, but I'm feeling better and that's what matters to me!

Best wishes if you decide to try listening!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately with a slight depression and illness, so you could be correct! Are those videos you mention similar to isochronic tones? I was listening to those last year around the time of my other regressions, but I haven't listened to anything like that in a while now.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

You should find some answers here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If Scribe611 has something different I hope she provides us with a link so we can all benefit from it.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MuMuMu

Thanks OP for the Thread.

@MuMuMu I saw Dr Weiss on TV many years ago and found his information fascinating.

I have a question hopefully you can answer. I remember Dr Weiss saying something about "the eye-roll test", where one looks up, as far up as they can, and if only the white of their eyes show (no color/iris/pupil) they are easier to hypnotize and can regress, and if not, then they aren't able to regress or to be hypnotized.

I also remember back in my college days an authored Psych Professor, who was a Hypnotist, tested us using the eye-roll test and said some people, albeit only a very small percentage of the population, cannot be 'hypnotized' and cannot be regressed or to do so would be very difficult.

Can you comment or clarify this and is the eye-roll test accurate? According to Dr Weiss I think he said that it is an accurate indicator. Thanks - JANA

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuMuMu
I have my CTP license (Certified Transpersonal Therapist) trained under Weiss, Newton and others. My specialty is in bringing several spiritual tools to my clients and patients. PLR and LBL (Life Between Life) regressive therapies are two.

@Scribe611; good luck with those fears. You went directly to your birth which is typical Weiss-taught regression technique. Were you there for a PLR out of specific therapeutic need or curiosity? I'll say 'Hi!" to Michael next time we cross paths.

Thank you for such a wonderful post... lots of information to consider! I guess it was curiosity, because I just listened to the video posted above to see where I would go and what I would learn. I'm also curious about becoming certified to help people deal with paranormal events and personal experiences. I know from this site, and from personal experience, you don't always have someone to turn to when you have your first life-altering paranormal experience.

Instead of letting fear of the unknown eat them alive, people just finding out that all this stuff is real could go to a therapist/counselor and have someone take them seriously instead of offering to prescribe a sleeping pill or nerve pill or some other pill to try and nullify the experience. It would help if the counselor or therapist you're talking to has their own personal experiences with the paranormal to draw upon!

About Michael - I think I've felt him around me a couple of times, and I asked Gabriel for some help with panic attacks over my financial situation a couple of years ago. I felt relief instantly, and for several months I didn't lose it at all. Michael feels so stoic, strong and protective. The strong, silent type, I guess! Gabriel feels more light, not in a bright light kind of way, but more humorous, maybe?

I had a mild heart attack in '04 and one night on my hospital room I was about to panic. All at once it felt like there were so many angels in that room you couldn't have shoved another one in with a shoe horn. I also felt my daddy there as strong as if he was alive. He passed away in 1991, but that was the strongest I've ever felt his presence since.

Counseling, helping spirits cross over, and helping with cold cases are my biggest pulls toward the paranormal. As more and more people experience things, I believe one day they will be called "normal" or natural instead of "para"normal.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jana12
reply to post by MuMuMu

I also remember back in my college days an authored Psych Professor, who was a Hypnotist, tested us using the eye-roll test and said some people, albeit only a very small percentage of the population, cannot be 'hypnotized' and cannot be regressed or to do so would be very difficult.

I tried this, and although I'm by myself I don't think mine rolled all the way up. I still could see everything, I was just looking at the ceiling. I strained until my eyes hurt a bit, and could still see everything. I'm kinda disappointed!
Seems if all the color was gone and only the whites visible, you wouldn't be able to see anything because the pupil would be covered by the eyelid.

I seem to be able to listen to just the right relaxation music with my eyes closed and take all kinds of mental journeys. I've never been hypnotized, but I always thought I'd be an easy one because of that. I'm anxious to hear the reply to this question as well. When you did this eye-roll test, were you able to see anything, or did everything go dark?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
Here is an example of how a person can find healing from past-life regression.
This 381 lbs. man was unable to lose weight after trying every diet out there. (Sounds like me.
)
But, after exploring his past lives, he was able to see why he was subconsciously hanging on to the weight.
Once he released that memory, he began losing the excess fat. He had lost 50 lbs. in a followup clip at the end of the show, and still losing. Yea, for him!

I saw the full episode of this on t.v., but I couldn't find a full-length video. Drats! Still, you will get the point from this preview video:

edit on 8/5/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

To me it sounds like a guy who needed a reason to lose the weight so he made one up. Pretty sad that he needed to blame something else instead of taking responsibility of his own health.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fenson76

Did you actually watch the video before responding?

This guy had tried every diet out there, only to be unsuccessful.

I've read many cases where our "mind" hangs on to certain things we found to bring us pleasure in a past life. But that same pleasurable thing may not be so pleasurable in this life. Finding that memory from the past and releasing it has brought remarkable results in many, many documented cases.

ETA: Oh, sorry. I forgot that certain parts of the full show aren't in this preview. Anyway... he started losing weight once he remembered a past life as a big man where people looked up to him. But that body type no longer serves him in this life, so he let it go... and the weight stated to fall off.

edit on 8/6/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76
To me it sounds like a guy who needed a reason to lose the weight so he made one up.
It can look like that!

I have been fortunate to to regress dozens of fat, obese, clinically obese and morbidly obese clients. To a one, we have found that there is a memory of a past life that influences their overfat physical state. Do all of them become slim? I can't say except for the ones who continue with past life therapy. The success rate for those that stay the course is 100%

Do they remain slim for life? I don't know since it is impossible to track someone from a clinical setting for any extended period of time. What I do know is that past life regression which identifies overfat prior lives. This memory is highly significant in corralling the root cause of the obesity.

After that, as in any weight control approach, the sufferer is left to his choices.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Just did the eye roll test. Everything went dark, so I guess that makes me a good candidate for hypnosis?

But... *ouch*! That hurt my eyes!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jana12
I remember Dr Weiss saying something about "the eye-roll test", where one looks up, as far up as they can, and if only the white of their eyes show (no color/iris/pupil) they are easier to hypnotize and can regress, and if not, then they aren't able to regress or to be hypnotized.

Can you comment or clarify this and is the eye-roll test accurate? According to Dr Weiss I think he said that it is an accurate indicator. Thanks - JANA

The eye roll sign (ERS) is a good determiner of the Hypnotic Induction Profile (HIP). I don't employ it unless I find a significantly difficult client who fails to be hypnotized. I don't find but a rare percentage that cannot be assisted to the trance state.

This is my opinion keeping in mind that my clients are looking for past life, life between lives or future life experiences. This is a different group of people who may be looking to hypnosis without regression for the resolution of addiction and a myriad of other issues.

The issue here is intent. Intent is paramount.

I apologize if this answer is vague.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
I'm also curious about becoming certified to help people deal with paranormal events and personal experiences.

Best of luck to you. Make sure you check the statutes in your state (USA) which may or may not govern the legality of the services you wish to offer.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What if you're fat, you've tried all the diets without success, and it's your first incarnation?

Bummer...

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
posting a comment to try this later - thanks

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join