It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty Amazing Pictures- Anyone seen these before?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I was just browsing stumbleupon and I came across this page that had some very bizarre images that, even in my many years of being interested in alternative topics, haven't seen. I would assume that most (if not all) of these are photoshopped, but they are interesting nonetheless.

www.criziz.nl/OpenYourMind/

If anyone can link some of the images somehow I'd be appreciative.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

I recognize some of those from a photoshop contest held a while back.

Pretty cool pictures, especially if you're intention is to make a cover for a sci-fi book/movie. Non of those look remotely realistic...but they are interesting concepts.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
You would assume....????

Unless your a child or have some mental problem... yes they're faked. Good grief.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I am so tired of watching the photos from the photoshop contest with the giant skeletons..
The majority of those pictures appear to be a photoshop project.. or just part of a bad cgi video

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
You would assume....????

Unless your a child or have some mental problem... yes they're faked. Good grief.

No need to be an ass about it. And I don't really understand how an assumption could be any less bona fide than just knowing (because you're obviously so smart and cool) that these are p-shopped. Go preach your "Mad"ness somewhere else, Max.

Thanks OP for the link. Cool pics, but ya, mostly photoshopped with a few genuine ones peppered in there. Hadn't seen most of them before though, so thanks!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by scojak

just for laughs , which do you believe to be real ?

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

Not sure what everyone is looking at. I can't get the link to work. Keeps sending me to a "Keep Hosting page" Little help with the link please.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Uh, link's dead now, OP. Takes you to a Dutch hosting site. A shame, I really wanted to see what the fuss was about, too

top topics

join