It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Embassies Shall remain Closed for an Undisclosed Time frame, not just This Sunday, prompted b

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UnknownEntity

One thing no one is mentioning about this US propaganda fear tactic.................................

It is the end of a Muslim holiday and most of these embassies would have been closed anyways! Secondly, take a close look at the ones that they are keeping open!!!!!

Can anyone say "Scare Tactics"?

Yea, I get it, fear the ones your government created, so that they can take more of your freedoms away.........sigh!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by Zaphod58

If a threat about the US embassies was received, why on earth would France close theirs?

It is 911 anniversary after all. Not EU vengeance day. The "focus" will be on the Americans. I imagine others will follow suit like the lackeys they are. We're all in cahoots.

No its NOT the anniversary the false flag event known as "9/11" ......September 11th was quite the ways off when this false flag scare tactic was announced to the public on Aug 1

Now - Aug 1 to Sept 11............is 41 days..................do you think the terror threat from the American front group for terror and gun running known as "Al-Qaeda" will last for 41 days? Maybe so, since it was announced today that the embassy closings have no scheduled re-opening date, and that the closings will run past Sunday...............

Update - Drudge
EMBASSIES TO REMAIN CLOSED THROUGH [next] SATURDAY
edit on 4-8-2013 by ERagerz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The thing is because of the scope of this warning ( worldwide ) I think it might have something to do with the financial state of the world.

I'v been thinking the way the world function today is getting to an end, meaning debd over debd over debd, "they" need a new fresh start and erase all previous debt. The last thing "they" want is that people realize that their money hold no real value.

So i'v been thinking, I'm betting that this planned attack will hit the financial world really hard. Something important that could I don't know erase a debt ( like fort knox, per example)

tl;dr : Bottom line I think this upcoming "terror" attack will be something that will hit us and have a huge impact on our financial system.
edit on 4-8-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

Only Jemen that i know of, the rest stays open.
that brings me to the question, would there be something going on in Jemen?
I wonder if the two journalists are still alive..

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by earthling42

Yemen is something very weird, wanted to start a thread about it. Basically no one knows what's happening there, Yemen was one of the first country's where the US started drone attacks, they have been busy there for over a few years.

No one is allowed to travel there, only those with clearance from their work are allowed to travel there because of the hazardous environment.

What ever is happening in Yemen, its bad, I think its the place where CIA trains the terrorist, one big training ground.

The fact that those two reporters got abducted and so little media attention is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Are any other governments closing their embassies?

No?

Gotta be some kind of clue.

If the threat is against US embassies what is the relevance of closing some other countries embassy?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

We're forbidden from following that particular rabbit down that particular hole. Methinks you're on to something there. J(Y)emen is likely a key ingredient in this whole rotten punchbowl that is the Middle East and the CIA is dirty, rotten chef!

Keep in mind, that "place" used to be Afghanistan until the CIA handlers lost control and the patients took over the asylum.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Its true though, try finding some info about yemen, none existant.
The thing that I keep on thinking about is now its all about Syria, however there have been way more people killed in Yemen, for a longer time then Syria, it never ever hit MSM.

On topic; Here's a tweet ( 10 hours old though )
Gregor Peter ‏@L0gg0l 10h
U.S MARINES BASED IN SOUTHERN EUROPE ON HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS, CNN SAYS #TerrorThreat

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Yes indeed, little attention, but then again, this seems to have been going on for quite some time now.
Many have been abducted, dont know if they were killed or freed.
From what i know, the two reporters were careless, traveling without security while they knew the risk.

And then the question rises, what to do, pay the money or not...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The U.S embassy in Bujumbura joins the list of closed embassies. Now the quiz: Which country is that? (Google not allowed of course)
just new tweet

That's right new to rwanda, and tansania

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Yemen is the biggest key to this terrorist threat right now according to news reports.

Yemen's President was in the U.S. visiting with Obama on Wednesday when these intelligence alerts came in. A joint press release was issued where the U.S. and Yemen vowed to work together to try and end terrorism and set up Yemen's new government, all of which I'm sure ticked off Al Qaeda.

Al Qaeda is the one who provides most of it's militant training in Yemen and AQAP has been the deadliest faction of Al Qaeda thus far, from what I understand.

I know reports came out about a tribe blowing up a pipeline again yesterday as well as riots going on almost daily there. There is a lot of uproar over how this new government is going to be set up as well as the very high unemployment and government workers not getting paid, etc...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
For future reference can't we just say the CIA, we all know who's running/funding al qaeda

Thanks for the info though! Really appreciate all the info I can't get about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Bump; this is getting rediculous

U.S has now closed its embassy in Port Louis, Mauritius - are they preparing for 'terrorists' from outer space?

New tweet.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is a response to the the NSA leaks.

The countries that are tied into the spying network need a distraction, so lets create a terror scare using the same people we are supporting currently (al Qaeda in Syria) to manipulate the masses.

NSA, PRISM or whatever don't tap my phones or have spooks coming to my door. I'm just a small business owner and I do not commit crimes or own guns. Let me live
edit on 4-8-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The plot thickens!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
For what it's worth, Pakistan is on "red alert" with activity reported in Islamabad. I'm not sure if they've drank the same batch of Kool-aid as US Officials or not. It's possible I suppose, since the ISI and CIA are buddies when they aren't working against each other. (Oh the games they play)

Officials: Pakistan on alert for possible attack

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownEntity
So it seems, the US intelligence has picked up news of 'chatter' especially from Al Zawahiri, to launch un precedented attacks on US embassies across the world.

The most volatile are the US embassies in Pakistan, India , Sri Lanka...

This just happened to happen during our national debate on phone monitoring warrantless type. A DAHH!

They picked up "chatter"???? Did it sound anything like the alien chatter on the little crib monitoring devices?

500trillion dollar ease dropping cell phone computer which all US citizens, like those getting pat downs at the air port, must submit to and all they get is chatter......like the gosh darned chatterboxes had zero idea anyone would be listening.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ERagerz

Thanks for the link...

The file footage of the embassy in Yemen was telling. It may be "closed" but its ringed with troops and barriers. American fortresses with wire, mines and cannons surrounding them...to_be_safe.

Amazing world we live in. I think I'm on the wrong side.

"It's exactly like it is every day," said Ahmed Fathy, who owns a pharmacy across the street from the embassy.

USA Today

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

Are any other governments closing their embassies?

No?

Gotta be some kind of clue.

If the threat is against US embassies what is the relevance of closing some other countries embassy?

Thats my point. We are the threat.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

They seem to really pride themselves on innovation of attack.

Yah, What they lack in resources they make up for in innovation, planning and tactics. Our Modus Operandi is to stomp into an arena and lay waste to everything. They are more selective and focused.

We smash and they lay wait. Difficult to "win" in that scenario. Same as Vietnam. You ask my opinion it is by design. The munitions companies are raking it in the whole time. The more rounds down range the more money they make. Endless war, what a gravy train.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join