It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did the "terrorists" become so advanced?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kozmo

Obama, eh? Not Bush or Clintion or Bush, Sr.? But Obama? You might want to cut your internet off. Your racism is starting to show through.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
According to Europeans, it is the US that supports them but if true, how come the Europeans didn't do anything?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: stopbeingnaive
Granted, I was in high school around the time 9/11 took place and may have not been paying as much attention as I am now, but when did the terrorists become so advanced? I don't seem to recall terrorism being as much of a "threat" pre 9/11 as it is now. It's like all of a sudden they were able to infiltrate the USA and have become this highly organized organization. I'm not sure you can go a day without hearing about some kind of terrorism. So I ask what changed to make these people, who have been around for years, such an ominous threat?

What threat? When was the last time you heard about an ostensible terror attack with massive casualties occuring on the US mainland?

Why aren't we constantly hearing about Bataclan-style massacres occuring on the US mainland EVERY WEEK?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SupersonicSerpent
I know exactly what you mean how did they get hold of USAF cargo planes on 9/11

They didn't. They hijacked civilian airliners.

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stopbeingnaive

I highly recommend reading "Unholy Wars" by John K Cooley.
A real masterpiece in explaining it all. Very exciting read for those who interested but not so familiar with the history.

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join