It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Loudmouth #8

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Tonight from 7.30pmEDT/6.30pmCentral/5.30pmMountain/4.30pmPDT (North America), 00.30BST (UK), 01.30amCET (Europe) and 9am ACDT (Aus)

Topics:

Loud Mouth 1 hour special: Member interview with Adjensen!

Join Sheepslayer as he explores the topic of religion and presses one of your fellow members for their take on one of life's more controversial subjects!

Musical attributions:
Kevin Macleod
Frank Nora
Bryan Boyko
Slikk Tim - Midnight Blue
Magnolia Chile- Soomoamigo
EMCravens- What You want
Cool Cavemen- Pump the Funk

"Loud Mouth" logo courtesy of bigfatfurrytexan

Updated tune in information

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live can do so in the following ways

Via The NEW ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available) - this site adaptive and will work on your mobile and tablet device.

Shoucast High Bandwidth

Shoutcast Low Bandwidth

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I had a good time talking with SheepSlayer for this show, hope that you all will find it interesting

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's definitely a good conversation!

A whole hour of LM...what could be better?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
15 minutes till the show.

Be there!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Loudmouth.

Endorsed by bunnies everywhere.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It appears there may have been a few issues....next weeks episode will pick up where we left off from this awesome interview with adjensen!

Thanks to those that tuned in!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Good show so far. But, why did it cut out after 30 minutes, mid sentence, and switch to ATS Live?

Is this show archived, so I can listen to last 30 minutes?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Good show so far. But, why did it cut out after 30 minutes, mid sentence, and switch to ATS Live?

Is this show archived, so I can listen to last 30 minutes?

I cannot answer the first question. I suspect that the NSA is still a bit mad at me for a few personal reasons and they shut it down.

As far as it being archived...not yet. I will make sure the 2nd half is aired next week.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

I suspect that the NSA is still a bit mad at me for a few personal reasons and they shut it down.

As far as it being archived...not yet. I will make sure the 2nd half is aired next week.

let's keep our fingers crossed for next week. I am afraid you and AD Jensen were just getting too close to the truth of things and TPTB felt they needed to shut you down. Are they going to let it continue next week? Or is Loudmouth going to give in to The Powers and edit the show so those mega secrets never see the light of day? No, slay that sheep and bring us the cold, hard story. This is ATS, the truth will out!!

Good show guys. Who could have known they were gong to pull the plug? We'll catch you next week.

edit on 4-8-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

They cannot silence a Loud Mouth!

We will make sure you get to hear the rest.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Almost two hours to airtime I don't see a show thread for Sunday August 11 yet. Maybe we are to assume this will be pt. 2 of last week's show that didn't air as scheduled?

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Yes sir! This weeks show will feature a specially mixed 2nd half of what was cut-off last week.

See you in chat?

new topics

top topics

join