It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"the company"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Does anyone remember that when arial castros victims claimed that the reason they were very afraid of the company? Claiming that the company was forcing all of them to be in the positions they were in and were from god and would destroy their families if they didn't comply. Has anyone else heard of the company? does anyone else find the sentence seems to fit along biblical lines. life plus 1000yrs.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

deadeyedick, I am having real difficulty understanding what you are driving at. I know who you are refering to, and I have heard the term "the company" before, usually in relation to the CIA or other amorphous alphabet agencies of the clandestine type.

However, trying to understand what you are specifically pointing out is proving troublesome. Is there any way you could re-phrase your post just a little bit?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
When amanda first escaped the news reported widely that he threatened her family to get her to stay with him and cited some group called the company as a means of getting to her family. I can find no mentions of it now.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Well as I said, the only references I know of to anything called "the company" is in popular fiction and some works of documentary regarding intelligence practices.

I think its worth mentioning, that if those women had been told that "the company" was likely to come for thier families, when they were young, they may not have been aware enough to know that this was about as likely as an alien invasion of a soup factory in Belgrade. They may not have even been aware of the meaning of the phrase, if they were, they may have been in such terror that they would have believed anything if delivered in the correct manner.

Bloody terrible thing in either case of course.

top topics

join