It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we on the cusp of a world changing event?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Freetothink

Can I have 5 minutes to go to the bathroom for a logical response?? LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Heads up guys and gals , the US is telling its citizens to leave Yemen immediately due to high security threat .

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
War now seems almost certain, and a war that will likely dwarf all others - there will be many critical points that may be taken to prevent a global massacre, but how far will we travel before the world turns from destruction?

Iran is the target, and I believe that Iran's immediate response will be destruction of oil pipelines and facilities in Iraq, of loading facilities in Saudi and effective closure of Homuz and the Suez (through mines, missile attack and blockade).

Im not certain that Iranian missiles can strike and destroy port facilities in Saudi, but they probably can - and if they can it is almost certain that this will be part of their response - this may cause an overthrow of the US backed royals there, whom the general population hate with a vengeance.

This response will be aimed at crippling its enemies militarily, and economically. With the destruction of port facilities in Saudi, and loss of free flow of oil - the demand for US dollars will slump just as the US is at its most vulnerable. It is entirely possible that Venezuela may then join the fray and switch to gold only payment for oil, and they would appear justified if a conflict like this erupted. China or Russia could then either protect Venezuela's port facilities (if trading for gold), or destroy them - if the US tried to seize them.

If the US regime is then left in the position of a broad commitment in the middle east, and an economically fatal move from Venezuela - the US dollar would be smashed in an incredibly short time. Due to the short time frames, the US response would have to be the fastest and most likely to ensure capitulation - nuclear strikes.

The US launching nukes against Iran and Venezuela then seems entirely possible, however these moves are more than likely to cause incredible backlash within its domestic borders, never mind the freefall of the dollar and lack of oil. The internal conditions of the US would deteriorate so quickly and so dramatically that support for any war would evaporate within months, possibly weeks.

All of this leads me to think that nukes will be used, to try and force capitulation of Iran and possibly Venezuela (if those guys decide to take the prime opportunity of getting out from under the petrodollar enslavement).

This seems to be where the game sits at the moment, but I also expect that a false flag may be used - to give the US more domestic support - possibly the US regime may nuke one of its own cities, and blame Iran - the only thing that makes me think they won't, is because so many people now understand what a false flag is - and their propaganda arm (the MSM) has been severely weakened over the last decade - it might blow up in their faces. I think most people simply wouldn't believe an Iranian connection, and very many would look at the US regime itself as the source.

Let us pray that war can be avoided - war with Iran will have incredibly grave consequences for all nations, especially the US people, regardless of how they are brainwashed to believe in their military superiority - if the oil stops flowing, the US sinks in a quicksand of irredeemable fiat dollars and superlative debt.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

The favorite strategy of USA is airstrikes. This is more a political statement than sound military strategy.

The airstrikes are coming for Syria (first) and Iran (next).

Both of these countries have no means to stop cruise missiles and standoff weapons, so can do little to counter such strikes.

However such strikes may not be able to shake the regimes enough. The problem is Shia/Sunni and Christian/Sunni divide in middle-east is very deep and is a life and death struggle. So nobody is going to yield.

USA can supply weapons to opposing forces in Syria but that is not going to break the stalemate, as the regime is also getting fresh supplies.

I think the situation will escalate in cycles as Iran also does not want to lose oil revenue. It will be more like guerilla warfare.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Equally relevant is chaos in other countries like Egypt, Yemen etc. The chaos has potential to spread throughout middle-east.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Breaking from CNN

Two U.S. military transport aircraft landed in Yemen to evacuate American citizens amid ongoing terror threats.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I wouldn't wonder if Saudi is putting pressure on the USA as well simply because with fracking done by their customers their oil revenues will start to fall and they may not have diversified sufficiently to maintain the lifestyle they have become accustomed to.

Iran with its oil is a competitor regardless of sanctions and also is Shia so not Saudi's best friend. I hope this is simply posturing. Just how far backwards would we go were all hell to blaze in the Middle East. I do wish people would get off Iran's case, they have a new Prime Minister and he needs to have time to show what his policies are about and how he will deal with the rest of the world. Its also one of the oldest civilisations in the world and so many people have been fored to live under a cold war. Iran in the past has been an ally and although Israel seems to think it can dictate Iran's nuclear policy I am not sure that Israel is signed up to the various agreements on nuclear arms itself.

Its only if oil were suddenly turn off that we would have a world changing event and I suspect that Iran with its military forces could have shut down Saudi some time ago had they that intention. In fact I don't remember Iran threatening any other countries apart from their war with Iraq. The west can't say the same though.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

This is what really got me started this morning: The so-called “chatter” about a terror plot that led the Obama administration to close 22 U.S. embassies and consulates Sunday across the Muslim world goes beyond anything heard before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, according to the top Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee and Fox News sources.

If you believe the official story, YOU'VE BEEN HAD!!!!! You too OP.

GO to the MSM sites running this story and read the comments there. The MAJORITY of people are all saying it's a charade, smoke & Mirrors, Lies to justify NSA Spying.

It's SO OBVIOUS, even my mother, whom I visited this past weeked, when she saw this news on TV figured it out herself. She's 60 and said, "WHat a crock of Shhhh, it's obvious a ploy to self justify the NSA."

Anyone who believes any of this, you've been scammed and lied to again!!!! Have fun believing the lies.

Oh and if there is some terror event that occurs in the next week or two, wouldn't be surprised if it's a couple of patsies put up to do it just to justify NSA again.

Bunch of LIES

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

/applauds
You've noticed it too, thank god. As much as others call American's Sheeple. I've been running across to many lately that are waking up and smelling the smoke and mirrors. Some found in the most unlikely of places.

absofriggenlutely agree with your coment dominicus~

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

This is what really got me started this morning: The so-called “chatter” about a terror plot that led the Obama administration to close 22 U.S. embassies and consulates Sunday across the Muslim world goes beyond anything heard before the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, according to the top Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee and Fox News sources.

If you believe the official story, YOU'VE BEEN HAD!!!!! You too OP.

GO to the MSM sites running this story and read the comments there. The MAJORITY of people are all saying it's a charade, smoke & Mirrors, Lies to justify NSA Spying.

It's SO OBVIOUS, even my mother, whom I visited this past weeked, when she saw this news on TV figured it out herself. She's 60 and said, "WHat a crock of Shhhh, it's obvious a ploy to self justify the NSA."

Anyone who believes any of this, you've been scammed and lied to again!!!! Have fun believing the lies.

Oh and if there is some terror event that occurs in the next week or two, wouldn't be surprised if it's a couple of patsies put up to do it just to justify NSA again.

Bunch of LIES

Would you consider another idea for a moment with me?

What if the fact that the majority thinks the government is always lying ended up working out in America's favor? It's brainwashing but opposite of what you are saying. What if our distrust created the perfect conditions for them to actually tell the truth knowing that it was built-in damage control and people wouldn't freak out when they heard it? They actually tell us what is happening because they know no one is listening.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Seems as though world changing events happen all the time these days...

Fukushima
GMO crops
Deep Water Horizon

to name a few...

These events have already changed the world... it's only a matter of time before the full impact is realized.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

B- please, you think NSA is what it is about?
Trololo.

NSA is just a leaf, on a branch, of the tree that is illuminati

its MUCH MUCH MUCH deeper than NSA. it seems YOU are believing alot of lies aswell, my friend

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by Amagnon

The favorite strategy of USA is airstrikes. This is more a political statement than sound military strategy.

Both of these countries have no means to stop cruise missiles and standoff weapons, so can do little to counter such strikes.

However such strikes may not be able to shake the regimes enough. The problem is Shia/Sunni and Christian/Sunni divide in middle-east is very deep and is a life and death struggle. So nobody is going to yield.

USA can supply weapons to opposing forces in Syria but that is not going to break the stalemate, as the regime is also getting fresh supplies.

I think the situation will escalate in cycles as Iran also does not want to lose oil revenue. It will be more like guerilla warfare.

As I mentioned above - if there are air strikes into Iran, the Iranian regime has already explicitly detailed what it will do - it will not 'slowly' escalate into something - it will throw its entire military into oil destruction and control. Thats its trump card - and its trump card is unbeatable.

When Ahmadinejad replys to questions regarding the threat of attack, he always says 'They wouldn't dare.' I think his response is spot on - if they attack Iran, they lose - the question is, how much are they prepared to lose? Will they throw the entire population of the US under the bus? My guess is they probably will, but even after doing that - I think they still lose.

If this eventuates - the resulting utter chaos (meaning, riots, starvation) in the US will be blamed on Iran, for 'blocking the oil' - I just think people are not going to allow the US regime to control the narrative this time - I think people know that the pressure on Iran is purely from the western oligarchs to maintain their power and influence - the world is now a far more astute place - if they fail to understand that, then we will have bankers, politicians, media pundits, rockerfellers and rothchilds hanging from lamposts from London to New York.
edit on 6-8-2013 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey you guys, I rarely log in, never mind comment lol i've been going through a meds change and have been writing random rap verses, you guys inspired this one, although it will never leave the pages of my book other than now
P Im an unemployed fat white guy reaching my mid 30's by the way lol

Holla, holla, de-value the dollar,
Stock up on gold and watch a world war folla (follow of course)

As if times weren't bad enough,
you got holes in your shoes and your sleeping rough,

They say tomorrow brings a brighter day,
Thats when the # hits the fan and the nukes fly our way. (brighter day? get it?)

Anyhoo, seemed vaguely relevant
)

good day old chaps and chappesses.
)

good and interesting thread by the way.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by Amagnon

Now...put this in your hat.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I call Check.....

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA

B- please, you think NSA is what it is about?
Trololo.

NSA is just a leaf, on a branch, of the tree that is illuminati

its MUCH MUCH MUCH deeper than NSA. it seems YOU are believing alot of lies aswell, my friend

Been knowing about Illuminati since high school in the 90's, so I know it's all connected.

This is much different though. When you say "Illuminati" people look at you like a conspiracy nutter, and it is never mentioned on MSM. Just like when even a year ago, you mentioned NSA spying on every single citizen, you were also considered a crazy nutter.

Now that Snowden made it legit, all these lies, lies about having to close embassies, lies of more threats, more fear, scare everybody, it's all a bunch of BS to justify NSA and people aren't buying it. Even the New York Times has an article saying this is all BS.

So I have not been tricked, I know there are "specialty" bloodlines at the Top meeting at Bilderburg, Top Masons, Skull & Bones, etc....but none of that is Mainstream and the people at the top don't have to make anything up to hide themselves, since most people don't believe they exist anyway.

Regardless, Illuminati can be beaten as well by Insiders who know of them and their plans and are working to counter them.

If you think we're all helplessly waiting to die, like goats to the slaughter, then shame on you. The War is on and things are shifting in the Favor of the Genuine Souls who want to see this world turned into a Utopia (In the End, Soul, God, Spirituality, and Love will win anyway, regardless)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the article on infowars about FEMA requesting information on emergency food delivery within 24 hours?

FEMA Demanding 24 Hour Delivery of Emergency Food Reserves

If true, it's an interesting development. The company stated to several concerned customers/citizens that they had no plans to do business with FEMA - but if this is true, how many companies jumped at the opportunity and what does that do to the availability?
edit on 6-8-2013 by stutteringp0et because: fix link

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stutteringp0et
Did anyone catch the article on infowars about FEMA requesting information on emergency food delivery within 24 hours?

FEMA Demanding 24 Hour Delivery of Emergency Food Reserves

If true, it's an interesting development. The company stated to several concerned customers/citizens that they had no plans to do business with FEMA - but if this is true, how many companies jumped at the opportunity and what does that do to the availability?
edit on 6-8-2013 by stutteringp0et because: fix link

Thanks, this subject was discussed in another ATS Thread >>ATS-FEMA Email

The story seemed to be debunked. When the gov't requisitions things like this bids and/or Request For Quotes are submitted to many bidders. Also, it was detected that there was even a grammatical mistake in the first sentence of 'said' email from FEMA. Hoax!! At least my of the readers including myself came to that conclusion!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It has just been announced on the BBC that special forces are being deployed to Yemen,didn't state the nationality(s) of the troops though.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Or.....he shut down the embassies because one was recently overrun and a US ambassador was killed. I would say that another ambassador being killed on embassy grounds would be a far greater showing of weakness than evacuating embassies for safety.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join