It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we on the cusp of a world changing event?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mdfk79

good day old chaps and chappesses.
)

Lol. That's a nice one

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

My thought is that there's 1 of two scenarios. 1) Some technology goes crazy and revolutionizes or ruines the world. or 2) TPTB in fear of technology getting to advanced and out of control end up throwing the kill switches and puts us back into the dark ages.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
I definitely think closing the embassies is all part of a plan. They KNOW that war is about to erupt, because they (West+Israel) are the ones about to provoke and/or all out initiate it!

I agree that closing the embassies is an ominous sign. I think we all can agree on that, and it doesnt take too much looking and thinking to figure out what is in the works underneath the PR bull#.

edit on 8/4/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

I've been waiting on the Israelis to dress up like Iranians and do a big "terrorist" attack just so they can drag the U.S. into another war with all those who oppose them. Why should they do their own dirty work when they can get others to exterminate for them?

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

That is exactly what the world needs - bankers, politicians, rockefellers, media pundits hanging from lampposts.

None of us people all over the world want war. It's just them.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I really couldn't agree more. It is just evil, and your right all it takes to flourish is for good people to do nothing or pretend like they don't see it coming. I know its coming, in my heart and soul, i can feel it coming. I don't really know what to do about it though. The government has prostituted out any power the people once had to unelected bureaucrats, the presidential election is a joke, especially with everyone turning a blind eye to rampant voter fraud, and refuse to enact any laws that could prevent it. All I really feel like I can do at this point, since I at least see it coming is to tell anyone who will listen, get myself as prepared as possible. Very good points.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699

My thought is that there's 1 of two scenarios. 1) Some technology goes crazy and revolutionizes or ruines the world. or 2) TPTB in fear of technology getting to advanced and out of control end up throwing the kill switches and puts us back into the dark ages.

The British/American experiment will come to an end, perhaps replaced with another equally nightmarish or worse experiment led by the Chinese.

It is not about technology. It is about people. It is about greed, and desire to grab other people's money.

Nation-states are engaging in a mindless war of one-upmanship using whatever means are available to them. The foundation of this building called "International cooperation" is weak, and is constantly being attacked by wanton exercise of arbitrary powers of nation-states.

We are going to see a very dangerous and chaotic time ahead. We are already seeing a surge of violence in society. This will keep on increasing ultimately leading to an all out war between nations which will convert into a total war (or annihilation of society similar to Nazism). Soon a time will come when there will be no differentiation between soldiers and civilians, man and woman, adult and children, and all will be subjected equally to the fury of war.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Let the games begin!!!

In the right hand corner we the "Red, White and Blue that goes by the name, America."

In the left Corner we have a long time arch nemesis of the past "Iran" assisted by its most notable coach Russia.

The ending bout for this match to end has to end with a total knockout, "Nuclear Fallout!", and "EMP full hostile Nation takeover."

These games are represented by of 7 rounds with the Angels of Four Horseman conducted as your guest referees for the games.

"Let the games begin!" : Trumpet Blows:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpViper7
Let the games begin!!!

In the right hand corner we the "Red, White and Blue that goes by the name, America."

In the left Corner we have a long time arch nemesis of the past "Iran" assisted by its most notable coach Russia.

The ending bout for this match to end has to end with a total knockout, "Nuclear Fallout!", and "EMP full hostile Nation takeover."

These games are represented by of 7 rounds with the Angels of Four Horseman conducted as your guest referees for the games.

"Let the games begin!" : Trumpet Blows:

"...may the odds be ever in your favor...."

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Why thank you mate. But well be just watching from our nation in South Africa. Bet our bet is with the good ole' U.S.A, they're always stronghead and steadfast.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Hey ATS'rs,

Just caught this info.....Can things already be starting to kick off?!?!

Seems like two Tactical Nuclear Strikes took place Thursday afternoon in Homs and Qasyoon, Syria.

EDIT>>Well upon further inspection it seems more like a Bunker Buster....My bad

edit on 08/08/2013 by Hayzito because: misleading info

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I definitely think that we are on the cusp of world change, not a particular sole world changing event, as all of the change that the world is currently seeing is in it's self the 'event' that is going to impact the world and is. This change has been growing for years now, although less apparent and more subtle before.

The only SOLE event that I can think of that we are perhaps on the cusp of is the change of this mess that the world has become, there being a series of events or 'stands' to change some of these things and people having enough of what has become of the world.

The amount of change that we are seeing and living upon is more than there ever was before, in it's own way.
edit on 8-8-2013 by TheIceQueen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hayzito

Hey ATS'rs,

Just caught this info.....Can things already be starting to kick off?!?!

Seems like two Tactical Nuclear Strikes took place Thursday afternoon in Homs and Qasyoon, Syria.

EDIT>>Well upon further inspection it seems more like a Bunker Buster....My bad

edit on 08/08/2013 by Hayzito because: misleading info

That could be a tactical nuke.

A MOAB can give a similar effect but that needs a big delivery platform.

Tactical nukes are small and can be delivered via small fighters, missiles, rockets, and even artillery shells.

I think we are firmly into nuclear war age.

Tactical nukes with small yields (100-300 tonnes) are being used in Syria.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Here is one of the sites that i found that had info pertaining to this bombing.

Nuclear Strikes on Syria: The Genie is already out of the bottle

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Something about this report has been nagging at me - the fact that the "chatter" was among high-level terrorist leaders, yet was "in the clear". How logical is it to presume that people whose lives are led in secrecy are suddenly going to start yakking in public as to their grand plans?

Here's another scenario: AQ sees the NSA on the defensive over their recent illegal activities. What better time to throw egg all over the intel communities collective faces? Throw out a bunch of OBVIOUS chatter, without getting specific per the location of the event, and watch the ants scramble to defend their nest. When nothing happens, who's left holding the bag? Just another false alarm and bad call by the agencies, further weakening what little support thy have now, and calling their efficiency into question, eroding the confidence factor in them.

A psyop.

As an added bonus, it puts everyone on edge, making them "terrified", defining terrorism. You don't always have to blow something up to terrify the crap out of someone. Just implanting the idea that you are GOING to blow something up is every bit as effective at scaring them, especially when you have a track record of blowing things up.

Not all terrorism involves a fireball.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Very good point. The whole idea of terrorism is to destroy your ability to function normally.

The problem with USA - it wants to use the same hardline Islamic fighters for its political ends that are the reason for its troubles.

USA is playing a complex game. It is a big gamble.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Saw some raw videos of something going on in Austin, Texas, could be a possible false flag or bigger. The videos were taken down by someone right after they went up but I caught them. Military and police amassed at road blocks and government buildings, but I can't find anymore information on it at this time. Honestly, I feel something big is going to happen soon, either man-made or cosmic chaos from the skies. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
Saw some raw videos of something going on in Austin, Texas, could be a possible false flag or bigger. The videos were taken down by someone right after they went up but I caught them. Military and police amassed at road blocks and government buildings, but I can't find anymore information on it at this time. Honestly, I feel something big is going to happen soon, either man-made or cosmic chaos from the skies. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

Seems USA is tasting its own medicine.
After spreading chaos around the world, it is creeping up at home.

I have begun to admire Russia for going back to its Orthodox Christian roots. Russia is standing by Syria not due to Assad, but to protect the Christian minority. Contrast with USA that has completely forgotten its Christian roots and has gone from civilized to barbarian.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

yes..sadly so
it would appear

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

...and after a few months of false alarms we get caught napping when the real thing hits (Christmas?)

would partly explain all the prisoners freed by the bad guys this summer. more troops for Operation September 12.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join