It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival Food Company Urgently Contacted By FEMA – Is a War Or Disaster Looming?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I find this extremly disterbing , The coffins, more FEMA camps are poping up all over the country. There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are mostly empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general’s signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached.

Recently my friend who owns a preparedness and survival food company was contacted by FEMA and the questions might scare you.

August 3, 2013 Recently my friend Matt, the owner of MyPatriotSupply.com was contacted by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) by way of email, leading on that something is ready to pop off. Matt being the patriot he is immediately contacted me with this disturbing news. He even provided screenshots of the actual email sent by a FEMA representative. The names and revealing information have been blurred out.

intellihub.com...

edit on 4-8-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Seems like publicity for his company. Seems like my patriot supply is the last place the gov would go.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
seems like they intended to get the word out, or else they are in 3rd grade. smells fake or it was intended propaganda or fear mongering.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I always thought that any civilian services the Government needed were always gotten through a long arduous bidding process.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
I always thought that any civilian services the Government needed were always gotten through a long arduous bidding process.

Which would make this either:

1. a hoax

or

2. a sign that the process must be expediated due to extraordinary circumstances.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I wish that the FEMA doom and gloomers would lay off the coffins thing. It makes them look uneducated. The way to deal with mass casualties is to dig a pit, pile the bodies, add some combustible liquid and toss a match. Once the fire is out, cover with lime and then dirt.

Those FEMA coffins take to much time and effort.

And just one company? There are plenty out there...have they been contacted as well?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantriQueptidez

I'm reading as many reviews on them as I can find. Looks as if they are well liked. I think that the bulk of the company's business is for self reliance products such as seeds, water filtration, canning and so forth. They seem a very solid company, certainly large enough that if they hoaxed something like this it would in the end hurt more than help their business.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Honestly, the communication doesn't imply the headlines assertions.
This could simply be a preparedness survey of the current resources available in the country, rather than an offer to buy the companys products.
hoaky business in Alex Jonesland I say.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Perhaps 'they' are trying to find out who has what and when the SHTF they can just go and take it... why bother paying for it when you can steal it

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Anyway FEMA do know something might happend at any time.

The long overdue big one could hit california at anytime.

A F5 tornado could hit a major city

A Cat 5 Hurricane could hit maimi

Yellowstone could go bang (though to be fair if that happend no more USA)

Its no conspircay that there is a number of big natural diasters just waiting to go off.

Would you rather they be unprepared?

Look at what happend in New Orleans.....Hardly the USA most proudest moment right?

Stockpiles of food and body bags as well as temp accomedation seems like a reasonable precaution.....better than a battle royal like Hurricane Katrina.
edit on 4-8-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

i have seen the coffins with my own eyes in real life in morgan county ga

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
FEMA is trying to find the status of these survival food companies and how much they can buy in an emergency from them. It is easier to have businesses take care of this utilizing existing delivery services. The government can't count on this either though, if panic buying occurs, these places will also be wiped out by those who have money and want to get in on some quick profits. Everyone should have at least enough food for their family to live for a month in stock at all times. History should tell you this. Good rotated food, not special food, if you use a can of tuna out of stock, stick it on a list to buy when it goes on sale. It is better to have neighbors and friends with chickens than to stock dried eggs, but remember, their chickens need to have food stores also.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacejosh

I can garentee they most likley have hundreds of thousands if not millions of them

And there may be nothing sinister about then.

I mean DUH!

FEMA are set up to prepare for natural diastars.

In natrual disasters people die, lots of them. If a factor 9.0 Earthquake hit Los angeles Im pretty sure there would be tens of thousands if not hundred of thousands of deaths. So yeah stoke piles of coffins and body bags dont seem like such a bad idea do they

Or would you rather they just left the dead were they were to kill even more with diease?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacejosh

*Sigh*

They are coffin liners...not coffins.

Research the regs on disposing of human remains.

There are even regs on disposal of mass casualties. It is just as I described it, but more dry and filled with legalese.

Keep buying into those two idiots Jesse and Alex ideas though. You're just padding their wallets.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Call FEMA a bad thing but when your sitting on top of the rubble of what used to be your home, starving from 5 says without food, diarrhoea running down you pants legs due to dysentery from contaminated water due to the unburied bodies floating about, scared that the lawless loot and rape bands will pick your home next.......I think a guarded FEMA camp with 3 hot meals a day, clean water, clean tents and medication will seem like heaven.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spacejosh

One other thing...people die by the thousands in the U.S. everyday.

Coffins liners is a good business to get into or invest in.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
Call FEMA a bad thing but when your sitting on top of the rubble of what used to be your home, starving from 5 says without food, diarrhoea running down you pants legs due to dysentery from contaminated water due to the unburied bodies floating about, scared that the lawless loot and rape bands will pick your home next.......I think a guarded FEMA camp with 3 hot meals a day, clean water, clean tents and medication will seem like heaven.

i can see the thread topic as being a subject for discussion although tooting the fema excellence chant is kind of comical don't ya think? i mean hey we all know how well fema has done with "ANY" disaster that has come our way and it's disgusting n hilarious at the same time.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
And another take on the "camps" if they do exist.

Well they could quite easy be ready for a mass pandemic.

I mean if a deadly Virus did suddenly break out in 1918 proportions. They will secure quarantined areas to house the sick for both treatment and easy disposal upon death. Failure to do otherwise would be stupid.

Last thing they need is rednecks and other lower demoninators running around infected like headless chickens makeing a terrible situation even worse

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
As a FEMA 1st Responder for disaster medical ops, we have to stock up...we have to train...we have to be ready.

Its assinine to think because we do...we know something. Of, course we know things and we step it up...and we slow it down too.

You all would be ticked if we weren't ready, didn't train or stock up. Yet, when we do...its because somethings about to happen.

That's out-of-context, un-iformed opinionating by arm-chair, mainstream media warriors.

Why not get up and volunteer in your own communities? C.E.R.T. or Citizen Corp, Red Cross...something? Then you'd know.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

op i think this post has it square on the head.

GogoVicMorrow
Seems like publicity for his company. Seems like my patriot supply is the last place the gov would go.

i did a search and found that, My Patriot Supply.Com is the source for this. and evryone else has picked it up.
and at the bottom of My Patriot Supply page, we read this, highlighted in yellow.

My Patriot Supply.com
Update: Due to the number of people responding to and acting on the information disclosed above we have updated our estimated ship time for Emergency Food products to two weeks.

you know in reading this i think about The Andy Griffith Show. the one where andy sells the cannon to the antique dealer and makes up a story and when opie does it and he tells his pa, i realize you got to make up a good story to go along with what your selling.

looks like their business is booming now that fema sent him a email hunh?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join