It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CPS confiscates healthy girl from parents who smoked pot, gave to murderous foster mom

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
This thread is not about the efficacy of pot. It's about a child being taken from a family who was breaking the law which puts the responsibility on the parents who disregarded their child's safety knowing their actions could result in CPS actions. Everyone who is the least informed knows you don't do drugs with kids around.

Let's take this out of the United States. Let's make it some other issue and see if the same idea I am presenting applies. Let's say we move to an area that you are not allowed to walk around in shorts no matter how hot it is. If you do so or allow your child to do (not saying the kid was smoking pot, but she was in the same environment the smoke was) so it is known the government will take the child and place them in a very bad foster care system. Do you say, "Screw the law, I am going to do what I want" and then blame the government?

I guess you showed them how stupid their law is and you can repeat that over your child's grave in your self indulgence righteousness as you visit her on the anniversary of her death every year. I'm sure you will feel like you did all you could to lovingly care for her.
edit on 5-8-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: added my explanation in ( )

Well, I guess those old boys who owned slaves felt the same. And those criminals who helped free slaves, sure showed the government of the time, how stupid their policy was, as they were being shot or hung.

Sometimes, it's not breaking the law that matters - it's the change that results when the stupidity and ignorance of the law is revealed under the light of common sense.

But as I said, when it comes to this, no one cares, because it's not them. It's those dopey hippies that should never have broken the law in the first place.

And women, why is you not bare foot and making me a sammich. Vote? You are joking. Ha!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
**Thread Closed**

We do not allow comments about recreational use, legalization, of the benefits of pot over other substances.

And an important note: While we are now allowing the discussion of drug-related topics in an open, public, and searchable forum, we WILL NOT tolerate advocacy of recreation use in any way. Such posts will be removed, and the author's account terminated.

This Forum is Not For...

- general drug-related discussion

- information related to drug legalization

- pharmaceutical issues or conspiracies

- hemp use advocacy

- discussion of existing or proposed drug laws

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Tue Aug 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join