It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please don't judge this alien story too heavily

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I have a very crazy story for you, and since this is anonymous, and I want to provide as much information as possible, I feel I can say this:

My best friend swears his first memory was him looking at different families and he pointed to one, the next thing he knew he was falling. I have also had many experiences that are bizarre, including upsetting people when I was little because I could guess things that were supposed to be secrets... often making people upset or thinking I had been told a secret, hurting the trust for other people. People's 'inhibiting negative emotions' bothered me, and most often I could guess what caused it by looking at their face. It was like speaking another language, and I always felt superior on one end because I could read this and most everyone else couldn't, but sad too because I felt alone. As I got older this gift went away, but the paranormal/strange stories didn't go away. I have tried to brush this off, but I am too curious as to what it could be. So I have categorized them:

1) UFO:

I always believed in aliens, in fact Aliens was my favorite movie growing up. It made sense to me... if given the chance with enough authority one would keep the secret of intelligent life to yourself and friends, profit on it or control things better. Then you have altruistic people on one end and egoist on the other. Sounds pretty standard. I didn't think about it that much but always felt I'd understand it later on, it didn't feel relevant I guess. Then this changed. One night when I was about 13 or 14 I had just laid down in my bed and it started vibrating. I thought it must be my mom doing laundry but then saw it was 2am. I got up to check and the machine wasn't on. I go back in my bed, and a few minutes later I hear a buzzing sound in my ears. The bed starts vibrating again, and my entire body relaxes. I then feel completely calm and almost dream-like, even though at the time I felt this was not me and was sketchy. I see a blue light coming through my window. The next thing I know I am standing up in my room, and I see the blue light. I go to the window thinking it can't be a car it's too close, and it shuts off when I crack the shade. I look out expecting to see something... and then I see a 40-60ft long cigar shaped craft pass by my window slowly. It had blurry windows, and a light on top and bottom. It was a dark metallic color, with red wavy lights on the back. I close the shade when it passes by, kind of smirk, then lay down and fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up wondering why the hell didn't I go running to my parents and why did I treat this so strangely... I just smirked and went to bed.

Fast forward to 24, and I am living in a house with 3 other people. We had all shared crazy stories from our lives and my crazy story was the supposed abduction. A few months later I am in my room watching a movie. My roommate is downstairs on the couch watching a movie, and my other roommate is in his room. It's late afternoon. The house starts shaking, and a pulsating sound is going throughout the house. My roommate on the couch screams my name and none of us remember anything after. We only remember the scream. We were okay after it, but it is an experience that feels sketchy and it probably is.

What rational explanation is there? Is there one? I don't even think there is.

2) Altered Senses/States

A few years back I was making money for the first time in my life and feeling very successful as a young guy... then all of a sudden I started getting this energy inside me that would build. and build.. and build. This lasted for about 5 months. My eyes felt as if they had a slight pressure on the back of them. My mouth was always sort of dry, the last 20lbs I needed to lose just kind of fell off with no effort. I only needed to sleep about 6 hours. My eyesight was more focused and face was very relaxed. I felt great... just altered. My breathing became enhanced (I am athletic already but stay with me). My attention on a subject did not falter if there was a risk that would have made me stuck before... I just kind of did it, and planned for success. It worked. My goal was to double my money in the market, then go to Europe so did just that. I felt connected to my investing like I was really part of it and could feel it.

I went to Europe and felt like I wasn't just in Europe, but was seeing the transformations it had gone through and seeing how everything is transitory and goes through cycles... it was a surreal experience, very spiritual for me, but dark as well because I saw how human nature doesn't change but because of that you can’t get mad at it the same way. It just kind of is, and you have to make the best of it. Anyway for me that was dark because it was a detachment from caring too much. I did not fear much of anything, and any fear I should have felt, I felt emboldened by it to the point the 'energy' inside me would morph to where it almost felt orgasmic.

I didn't second guess myself very much, my head was very empty of doubts and I was like a direct laser towards anything I wanted. Life was becoming perfect for me, the interaction felt like I had finally arrived at what felt normal for me.

Then I met a girl who convinced me to eat a space cake [snip] and poof... that night as I was going to bed I felt my mental armor falling off piece by piece, and I started hallucinating in my pre-sleep seeing every face I had seen the day of. I no longer felt this perfect state of existence... It was very uncomfortable.

The next day I was weak, emotionally raw, insecure and basically, the exact opposite of what I was the day before. I went from confidence to cowardice. After spending the night on the train this next day dealing with the change, I woke up at 9am for my stop and time felt sped up 3x. I tried with everything I had to stay calm. People seemed to be walking super fast, I seemed to be walking super fast... my mind was calm the entire time... but I was not liking this at all. I thought it could have been low blood sugar from not eating dinner.. so I walked to buy pizza and shortly after I went back to normal. Now everything was even worse... I felt my momentum and gains were gone. I was back to normal. It sucked.

The next year I went through the worst depression of my life... I gained about 30lbs also, lost all of my money in the market from bad management with this normal mental state, and the past few years I have been getting pieces of how I used to be back, with some improvements. But it is not how it used to be, even though I get hints of that feeling every once in a while. Sometimes it's even better, but this is rare so far. What could this alteration have been, and why did ingestion of that substance ruin it?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and thank you if you can add feedback that will help me understand this better.

edit on 4-8-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skyritzz

Welcome skyritzz..!
[snip]

Pathetic..! Leave the space cakes to those that can truly appreciate them...

Cya on the boards.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

then all of a sudden I started getting this energy inside me that would build. and build.. and build. This lasted for about 5 months. My eyes felt as if they had a slight pressure on the back of them. My mouth was always sort of dry, the last 20lbs I needed to lose just kind of fell off with no effort.

Sounds like someone at home was doping you with ADHD meds. Classical symptoms of ADHD med use includes abundance of energy, dry mouth and weight loss. Then when you went to Europe, you weren't being doped anymore and returned to your old self.[snip] Sudden stoppage in the use of amphetamines (ADHD meds) could also lead to depression in some people.
edit on 8/4/2013 by Pistoche because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/4/2013 by Pistoche because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pistoche

Wouldn't that be something! Highly doubt that though, the sensations actually became more prevalent when in EU, 2 weeks in. Any medication would have long subsided by then. Space cake is what set me back to how I was years before this started occurring. If it was adhd med, I would get more from a doctor it felt that good
Thanks for the input though.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pistoche

But just to be safe, is there a way to test for that years after the fact?

I felt the sensation last time 2 years ago, a morning when I skipped breakfast and woke up very suddenly for something really important. I was excited and it came back for a few seconds. I was living in an entirely different part of the country than the person I was living with when the 6-month period started with dry mouth symptoms. It stopped when I ate some peanuts and had an iced tea.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I thought I might have been on the UFO/Aliens forum or the 'talking about illegal substance forum, but I looked again, and it is the introduction forum. The forum where you introduce yourself to other members, then make twenty posts before you post a thread in another forum.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
To get any serious traffic on my questions it looks like I will have to make 20 posts!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Mods thank you for moving this thread that means a lot to me. I hope people have answers.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...Do not shoot the messenger but it sounds like you had a little dance with bi-polar...It loves to dance with the smart ones ya know....

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Thanks for your input. It was the best time in my life so far. I had a moment yesterday for 10 minutes when I felt back to that place mentally. If it was, I would do anything to bring it back!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
For credibility sake I probably should have broken this thread into two sections. I can feel the skepticism lol.

Edit: Someone on another forum said it sounded like a kundalini awakening.
edit on 5-8-2013 by skyritzz because: more info

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
IN the past few years, Peoples lives are changing with the tide or against it as the case may be. Welcome aboard and I for one believe in people trying to reach out to others.

new topics

top topics

join