It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Crack is more than wack" night.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

what an absolutely cracking rant ! (top marks OP) you just summed up how i been feeling for a fair few years,but alas in this end of the world it seems far worse but not compared to your predicament I say on a personal note Feck Em All let some one else sort it out!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
liquor sure brings out the worst in people.

beats me why it is legal over other more sociable options! (or does it?).

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Living in Da Bronx all my life I feel your pain and can Visually understand your entire experience. My family from East Harlem on 116th. Was this on the West side?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulSearcherBlue

yeah west end. Hamilton heights. Not spanish harlem. I used to know a good chimi truck by E 116th.....lol

edit on 6-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I remember New York City in the 70's and 80's was crazy! Just wild zany characters walking around and people just generally acting crazy. Many homeless washing car windshields with squeegees (without even asking them to).

It was sort of fun in a crazy way.. but then again, I was young.

But after mayor Giuliani NYC calmed down and was quiet for a while, like the last 15 years, with very few visible homeless people, crack heads, squatters, etc.

Lately however, I am seeing some of the 70/80's coming back with more homeless and zany characters walking about. In the past I never saw lines of people, lining up for food. However now at many churches, and certain locations, I am seeing block or more long lines of people lining up to get free food. A sign of the times..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join