It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians - Metaphorical understanding of Christianity

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

I have no other way to say this OP. This is ludicrous.

Absolutely nothing - because the controllers created the book. The reason "everything that was written in the bible is happening" - is because the controllers AUTHORED IT - and CNTROL the EVENTS that take PLACE on thsi planet.

And you're wrong. All the way thru the Bible example after example it exposes the exact
people, you say wrote the Bible. If these people wrote the Bible they'd be shuving it down our
throats. They hate the Bible and do you know why ? Because partner they do believe in God
and they believe in his word. But they absolutely hate him.

They are at war with him. And a great part of that war is sucking in people like you to imagine
that the iluminati wrote the Bible. They know a past history that includes the war between good
and evil. But you only have half of the truth, so you have a few things right. But you're so wrong
thinking mankind can save himself.

No brother, it would take a God to do what Christ did do.
Christ is a historical figure who died on the cross in obscurity. And the evidence that he is who
he said he is, his death and resurrection is today two thousand years later, anything but obscure.
If he were just another man he'd be just another crucifixion.
If you can't see how wrong you are ? I don't worry, I tried to tell ya.
Doing everything our way is exactly why we're about to destroy ourselves.
edit on 4-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by honested3
If God is real, and He left His word for us, then we have to assume that He would have left it either perfectly intact, or to some degree perfectly intact. At least enough so, so that we would understand what He wanted to convey. Otherwise He isn't God, and the whole thing is nonsense and nothing but human folly. Honestly I feel like you should have at least put in some "Why does God kill babies?" questions in there if you really wanted to attack us.

in the city of the penial, Jacob met God. Now, what exactly does that tell you about how God leaves the info intact. Its in us. So all you're reading is the messages of various people and their pineal meetings. Not something to tithe everyone for, or burn the women who took herbs during childbirth for, eh? Or deprive human rights over, eh?

Oh and that message about the city to meet God in, isn't found buried in the footnotes of chapter 16, page 44. Its in Genesis. the first chapter and everyone should have put their thinking caps on from then on.
edit on 4-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Although I agree with your opinion on blind faith, I don't really agree with the arrogance behind the OP.

I'm sure you're a good kid and all, but you kinda remind me of a stoner who thinks he is deeper in touch with things than he actually is.

No offence, just sharing my 1st impression.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thanks Op! Very very very interesting, what you write. I am still on the first page, but everything you have written so far connects with me 100%. You must be a soul-mate.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Some of it is literal, some of it is allegorical, sometimes it is both and can have dual applications in the physical and spiritual. There are euphemisms, metaphors, similes and homilies...

...But the Holy Spirit saw fit to make it so easy to understand, that children could understand it.

The eyes of a child are the key. Through the eyes of a child shall you see.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
All I want to say is that anyone who takes the Bible at face value, is falsely following concepts that were written in metaphorical meanings, and in a language that is MUCH older then the english we speak today.

Here's the deal.

Tucked away inside all the literal, all the metaphysical, all the metaphorical are grains of truth, wisdom, spiritual enlightenment. Sorting through the mess to get to them isn't worth the effort imo. Having done exactly that.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

I have no other way to say this OP. This is ludicrous.

Absolutely nothing - because the controllers created the book. The reason "everything that was written in the bible is happening" - is because the controllers AUTHORED IT - and CNTROL the EVENTS that take PLACE on thsi planet.

And you're wrong. All the way thru the Bible example after example it exposes the exact
people, you say wrote the Bible. If these people wrote the Bible they'd be shuving it down our
throats. They hate the Bible and do you know why ? Because partner they do believe in God
and they believe in his word. But they absolutely hate him.

They are at war with him. And a great part of that war is sucking in people like you to imagine
that the iluminati wrote the Bible. They know a past history that includes the war between good
and evil. But you only have half of the truth, so you have a few things right. But you're so wrong
thinking mankind can save himself.

No brother, it would take a God to do what Christ did do.
Christ is a historical figure who died on the cross in obscurity. And the evidence that he is who
he said he is, his death and resurrection is today two thousand years later, anything but obscure.
If he were just another man he'd be just another crucifixion.
If you can't see how wrong you are ? I don't worry, I tried to tell ya.
Doing everything our way is exactly why we're about to destroy ourselves.

Brother.. My level of perception is higher then imagination and "Illuminati" which I never even used that word (?) ..

Each time I prove a point; and bring one to a level of spiritual maturity - you people run back to the Bible and Jesus stories. YOUR STUCK! FFS...

What is it you want to achieve out of this worship anyways? You want to go to heaven? You want to be safe from the deveil and hell? These are places - they are levels of CONSCIOUSNESS. There are many levels in between the pit of hell and highest heaven.. That is where most humans resides.

But seriously; you self-labeled christian Humans, are ignoring one thing. Jesus never saved anything, the bible has not made mankind good. Evil PREVAILS this planet every day.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD? Where is your king when you need him most? NO WHERE. Can you cal upon this king and commune with him anytime? No you cant! Why is that?

These are the obvious facts of reality and self christians refuse to face.

When one tries them to show there is more then this one Jesus guy and a book written by thousands of different people - they get upset, and demean whatever that one is trying to portray to them.. Which then makes it confusing why you people remain here commenting? If you dont like this information, then dont come back and go prey to your Jesus and tribute it to Amun-RA

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther

Originally posted by Todzer

You post long and obnoxious posts telling everyone that you know all the answers and anyone that disagrees with your "knowledge" is wrong and then whine that people are giving each other stars, I read and reread your OP and it comes off as incoherent babble telling people that you know what is what and everyone else is wrong and also if you are so knowledgeable and enlightened why would other people's beliefs get to you? If there is more to come after we die and our lifeforce lives on it will apply to everyone irregardless of what they believe.... So yes I stand by my statement that you are trying to # on people's beliefs just so you can try and feel like you know it all.

Also how do you know for certain that your own beliefs are right?
edit on 4/8/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

Do you want short and simple "ABC" posts? I thought most members here were capable of reading lengthly texts.

Im not whining about stars, Im pointing out that the same people are starring eachother for comfort; I dont care about star counts at all lol! Its a little website, a tiny fraction of reality, I couldnt care more then that. Its just my opportunity to bring forth truth.

I never said Christians or anyone disagreeing with me is wrong, you are twisting my words around. I do not agree with people who follow BLIND FAITH - that is someething they do not fully understaand the origins of.

And again I never said I was enlightened; I clearly stated in my previous post "I have not been in commune with the most high as of yet in my short life". So again you are twisting my words around.

You respond like a teenager would; which is hard to take you seriously; none of you responding have brought anyhting to the table other then I am blabbling, or bashing.. Which shows your inferior to the knowledge I speak of.

If believing in a book brings you more comfort then believing in YOURSELF and your highest potential in aspects of consciousness and Soul; then that is fine, it does "not get to me".

The only thing that gets to me is; there is a collective who are self-proclaimed 'Royals', running around slaughtering people, taking land, calling it their own, buildin civilizations on that land, then manipulating and deceiving its people so they can have complete control over them and the resources of the planet.

As I said its deeper then christianity and beliefs. I know where Im going and how to get there. But what kind of person would I be if I did not spread the truth I have learned and experienced?

Shi* on that buddy

OP hits the nail on the head in everything he writes!

Pay attention folks. Sometimes, someone will come along and speak the truth.

This is one of those times.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

wow, you really quote the bible out of context..

'thou shalt not see my face and live'

Do you know what the point of these words are? If you read the Bible and understand rather than criticize it you would know that god is referring to the fact that flesh cannot live in his presence like it could before the fall of mankind at the hands of the serpent. Let me explain...its quite simple really..

When God created man we were perfect and we were clothed in light. We walked with God in his presence. Then the fall happened thanks to your beloved serpent.
We lost our clothes of light, this is where it states adam and eve were ashamed at their nakedness, as they realised they could no longer walk with God, their creator. They realised they had been downgraded and the serpent had decieved them as God had said he would. They lost their clothes of light, their spiritual protection. Remember God is unimaginably powerful. More powerful than a billion suns, he created the universe. We get sunburn from our sun, if we were to see the face of God in his full glory, we would be frazzled.

I enjoy listening to your beliefs but you seem to keep mis-understanding simple biblical quotes. Instead of just reading a line of two from the bible and coming to some false conclusions you need to read much more to really understand what it is saying.

We know who wrote the Bible, it is one of the most documented books in history, if it has been changed, we would know exactly when it was changed, it would be the easiest thing to prove, but never is. The bible warns us of corruption, warns us of the global 'beast' system we are currently entering into. It tells us not to take part in it. How on earth could it have been written by the people (bloodlines) setting up the NWO??? It makes no sense. It tells us not to take any part in it at all, even to die first.

How do you explain prophecy? destruction of the 2nd temple? Jews being evicted then persecuted, the return of the jews to their homeland (this was only a few decades ago but the bible got it right over 2000 years ago), at this time knowledge would increase (since end of WW2 - creation of isreal, there is no doubt it has increased more than ever in known history), now we wait for the destruction of Damascus foretold in the Bible millenia ago...seems likley today. We are told at this time the people of Egypt would turn against each other....look what is happening at the moment. We are also told the end would start one generation after the re-creation of Israel. There is debate over how long a generation is but it's close.

You cannot tell me the Bible is worthless, it is obviously supernatural. You are making a big mistake following the path you are on.

I have enjoyed this thread, thank you! Lets keep the criticizm and name calling out please as that is often considered immature.

Its late here so goodnight and God bless!!

edit on 4-8-2013 by greavsie1971 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

What truth?

Every mystic that has a story to tell on ATS always tells a different story, depending on which spirit they're talking to that day.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Just 1 more post before bed.

Your statements are totally incorrect.

Bible written by thousands of people.??...please, we know without doubt, it is a collection of 66 books, each book written by a person (and inspired by God..) This has been confirmed many many times. Look at the discovery of the dead sea scrolls in the late 1940's, it contained some of the oldest copies of scriptures we have...yet still totally accurate to what we have today....no changes (interestingly the book of Enoch states it was written for the people in the end times...was only discovered in the 1940's....cool eh? We knew of it but didn't have it).. There is no question about this. Many Non- Christians even understand this (they may not believe the contents though).

Where is Jesus? He is coming. The Bible says in the end times there will be scoffers asking 'where is your God' You have just fulfilled another bible prophecy without realising it. Well done. You have strengthened by belief. Not only that, you said it word for word.

We have to experience evil in order to know what the consequences of it are. That is the whole purpose of this life. If Jesus intervened each time evil was about to be committed, we would learn nothing. We would have no free will. We are responsible for our own actions, God does not 'let these things happen'. WE commit evil...MAN, US. We commit it and we learn from the consequences of it...or some of us do anyway. It is not up to Jesus to intervene until the end, just before we destroy ourselves entirely.

Good night.
edit on 4-8-2013 by greavsie1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by greavsie1971
Bible written by thousands of people.??...please, we know without doubt, it is a collection of 66 books,

Until they find more..

each book written by a person (and inspired by God..) This has been confirmed many many times.
Good night.

Sleep tight and delusionally.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Brother.. My level of perception is higher then imagination and "Illuminati" which I never even used that word (?) ..

OP this is not information. I never said you used the word Iluminati.
I did use it, as another term for the same people you said wrote the Bible.
NWO, TPTB, etc. I refuted that claim with nothing but logic. And I
doubt you can prove your claim. And if you can't prove the Bible
was written by exactly who you say, then why did you say
something so far off the mark ?

Soulwaxer

The only nail OP hits is his fingernail.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOd

I really cannot be bothered anymore, it that is the best you can come up with.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Word dog food—what you're trying to sell—tastes and smells exactly how it sounds.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The new testament was written in Greek, not Hebrew. In order for your accusation to be true, you would have to have a firm grasp of ancient Greek and modern English, and then point out the discrepancies. Since you, nor anyone living does, all you can do is speculate. The God who created the universe and all that is in it, is more than capable of preserving the meaning of His written word throughout time.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
For the OP: The Bible is proven by archaeological evidences, thus is not merely metaphorical. Sorry if you don't agree.

Again: The translation of the Bible is quite carefully done in the KJV. While English has it's limitations, the translation achieves most of it's goals in communicating the love of God.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

No its not. That stories contain names, is no different than a fiction today with Obama in it. That stories are put in context of society or a land, is no different than any best seller, same thing, put in socio economic context and land. Doesnt make the story factual. Still a metaphor in this case and the clues are in the scripture to anyone with an IQ or discernment and they don't go away for once you start seeking you are pushed inside by your own spirit to wake up.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by greavsie1971

To be clothes in light is YOUR SOUL. Obviously I know what your talking about; as in one of my first posts I clearly stated that when - creator made 'man' in his image, it was not the human body, it was the INTERNAL consciousness.

The fall of man is INCARNATION into the flesh or the beast. The serpent persuaded Eve to open her mind and realize (REAL EYES) there was more then her, Adum, creator.. The knowledge was the opening of the third eye, is what I believe. Seeing things for whay they realy are in the lower dimension.

As, a new soul incarnates, it was birthed from the Source/Creator - obviosuly craetor is everything, I have had profound-INTERNAL experiences showing me this.

Have you ever been shown anything in the higher states of consciousness? I deffiantely have; exactly what I was shown, is that everything that exists, has a level of consciousness, when its experience is over, all its memories and energy go back witin the Source, and a new "life" or existance is given.

Im not here to study the bible - because I've never read a single page of it for good reason - yet my I have experiences in higher states of consciousness - without believing in it or Jesus. I got there with inner-guidence and following TRUTH - without being scared or fearing the 'unknown'.

Clearly your Bible is showing you that those who were clothed in light, were not of the flesh, but were in SOUL bodies or also known as 'light bodies'. Meaning, higher states of consciousness, which is INTERNAL, which is the entire message I am trying to convey in this thread.

So if you REALLY trust and love your Bible-God; wouldnt you real-eyes that you need to go inside your mind, and progress the spiritual ladder to higher states of consciousness to reunite yourself?

Or your waiting for death, so after your bible-obedient life you can go to heaven?
When your body can no longer support your life force/soul-consciousness; and you pass over, you go to a place that corresponds to the level of consciousness you are on. Your vibration and frequency. Heaven is the highest state of consciousness - and you dont get there falling trap to books and characters and worshipping them.

Like I said already (again its just me repeating myself, and you guys jumping on the Bible-wagon) there are spiritual individuals LIVING today who are in that heaven-state of consciousness. They are experiencing daily the internal-reality of heaven, within themselves. Because you dont die to go to heaven, and you dont trust a book to get there, because its a STATE OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

"Its really simple really"

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by soulwaxer

What truth?

Every mystic that has a story to tell on ATS always tells a different story, depending on which spirit they're talking to that day.

I dont talk to spirits - and from my experience, there is no talking in higher states of consciousness, as the language we communicate with on Earth - has no effect in higher realms. Its all thought communication.

But nice try

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join