It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Strangeness - Seeing through someone else's eyes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: fr33kSh0w2012

Hi! You mentioned that lots of crazy stuff happens where you live... Very intriguing! What city, town, village, etc, is that..? I have heard that Mother Earth has chakras in her energetic "body" just as we do. Perhaps your town lies on one of these geographic hot spots..?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Very bizarre. I wish I had insight to share.

Closest thing is a very vivid dream I had once. It just didn't seem like my dream. I'll go as far as to say it wasn't my dream. I didn't recognize the place or people or even myself. I never saw myself but I simply knew it was not me. I was lucid dreaming as well so all the while I was having the dream, I was also having a conversation with my actual self about all the many reasons I was sure it was not my dream.

Then I made myself wake up. The dream wasn't scary or disturbing, in fact, it was completely mundane, much like you describe.

I'll be following this thread. Thanks for posting.
edit on 20-9-2015 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

I've done this too. I've read a newspaper through someone else's eyes before.
I've always thought of it as a type of remote viewing.

I have no recollection as to the contents of the paper. However I do remember the paper was yellow and I couldn't place the font. Looked old.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 321equinox

my mom is able to do this--she beat me at the game, Mastermind, this way ^_^ it was incredible--she guessed the pattern of the five colored pegs in two tries and when I asked how, she said she saw it through my eyes. My great-grandmother (on my mothers' side) was Basque nobility--and they have a long history of interacting with the paranormal. So I attribute our gifts to this. We are highly-sensitive. Kinda freaked me out, though--no wonder my mom always knows things when she otherwise could not know them. No wonder I can't "get away" with anything

to add, I think that I've done something similar--but in dreams and I can't control it. I have viewed things from the eyes of another--usually terrible situations involving the death of the person--but, I have no way of knowing if they are real or not, since they are only dreams. I have other "abilities" but they're not very practical--like seeing energy, for instance. Oh, and places make me feel different--sometimes good, other times really weird and 'off', I've gotten panic-attacks from some places (mainly when I kid, because I didn't understand what was happening. But even now that I do, it still makes me feel unsettled and anxious, at times. Especially since I am unable to shake the weird feelings and they end up coloring the rest of my day). Maybe as I age, I'll understand the practicality, but for now it's just the way things have always been for me. Honestly, I thought everyone experienced the world in this way until I started talking about it with people other than my family.
edit on 5-10-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I had this happen to me a year or so ago. I was driving on I-40 towards my turn off to go to music practice. I was in no hurry, plenty of time to get there and enjoying the day as I drove. I was listening to soft music and thinking my own thoughts. I had moved into the far right lane in preparation for exiting a few miles down the road. In my mirror I observed a sporty car coming up behind me in the center lane. I think I had the errant thought, "I wonder..." but nothing specific. Next thing I knew I was in HIS car, looking out HIS eyes! I could see MY car with ME driving coming up on my right. Like the lady you mentioned, I couldn't make him DO anything. I could just see what was within his field of vision. I wasn't in his thoughts, or in any way in control- I was just THERE.
Of course, this totally freaked me out because I'm thinking, "OMG! Who's driving MY car?" I glanced at the ME that was driving my car and from where he was sitting, nothing looked amiss whatsoever. He was completely unaware of what was taking place as far as I could tell. He sped past my car and kept going.
As soon as I had the thought about what might happen to me and my car, I saw a flash of brilliant white, heard a noise like a contained wild sucking wind, and boom! I was back in MY body and car. Before I did anything, I sort of locked my muscles then did a methodical inventory of each finger, toes, muscle, and such until I was sure I was back in. All the while I was driving 65 mph down the interstate!
Needless to say I was very glad to be back in my body and truly amazed by what had happened as I certainly hadn't intended it. I do recall that vague "I wonder..." thought which I think was a sort of precursor but it wasn't conscious by any means.
Since then, I've had a different experience where I was bilocated. I was completely aware that I was driving (again) on my way back from my mother's house about 70 miles or so. Suddenly I was simultaneously aware that I was a consciousness in/around a man I know in Vermont. I wasn't in his mind so much as I was one with this aura of consciousness around and through him. I knew what he was feeling/thinking/saying (they weren't the same) and I could see a representation of the person he was speaking to, though they did not appear as a human body. I saw them as more of a conglomerate of sound and light vibrations. I heard their conversation. I heard his thoughts and feelings about it which were different than what he said. I heard/thought my own thoughts about what was happening as well. I determined that I was alright driving, my body knew what to do and my mind was still present in some form - driving. I remember thinking I was bilocated. I recognized the man speaking though we've only met once. And this time, I looked down and noted the time both where he was and where I was. I did not do so with my eyes. It was more like if a camera panned down to the information I sought, as though my awareness sought the time and noted it in response to my conscious request. It lasted about 3 minutes or so, then I was resolved back into my body fully where I sort of slipped back into my skin and looked again at the clock. 3 p.m. CST.
When I spoke to him the next day, he was talking to me about something that he wanted to share which he felt strongly about...why we'd met in the first place. He was describing a conversation he'd had with a counselor about our meaning in one another's lives and the fact that he didn't know exactly WHY but he felt as I did that in some way the Divine meant for us to meet so we were drawn together in this highly unlikely way and we converse to this day at a level one usually reserves for close trusted friends. I asked if his meeting took place at 4 p.m. and he said yes, how'd you know that? I told him I'd been there, at 3 p.m. my time for approximately 3 minutes and I proceeded to tell him what I'd sensed/felt/known. He agreed that I was right and was a bit freaked out on one level, but then said somehow it didn't bother him as much as it might if it were anyone else. We simply have this *something* going on that allows for things he'd not allow from anyone else. I have to agree.
As far as I can tell, it's an ability to shift perspective when in a mindset that sees no division, though I certainly had not tried to do it on purpose, it does seem to happen more often now than before.
The first time I did the bilocation thing was in 1983 when I was sick as a dog, pregnant, throwing up in the back of a car driving from Alaska to Texas. I was suddenly out of my body, and floating out of my body in my mother's office at work. She was in a meeting with someone and I heard the entire conversation and saw everything from a position above and left of her. I spoke to her about it the next day and she confirmed the conversation and asked how I could have possibly known that so I told her. She was like, "oh okay. You do that often?" lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

It's weird that you say that about the Basque. I just did a reply below yours, a few years apart lol. In the last couple of years, I keep getting information that always comes back to the Cherokee and Basque people. I know I am of Cherokee/Choctaw/Irish/Norse ancestry and somewhere along the line, I was told that my family has ties to the Basque people, though I have no knowledge of specifics.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I have experienced such a thing, more than once. It can be horrifying, bilocation without any control...

<< 1  2   >>

join