It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Strangeness - Seeing through someone else's eyes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

Have you ever thought about the medium or fabric that allows your mind to travel through it? Like the mind being able to travel as a signal in a way that is similar to how your laptop connects to the internet. It came to me that such a medium is made of the same vitreous matter as our thoughts. Something on a quantum level that permeates the universe. Ad if you don't mind the question, what is your faith?

edit on 5-8-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

I have thought about it..a lot...to me it feels like soft goo but there is no actual physical sensation..now that is going to sound weird...:/.... when you are in it you are it..its not separate or 'non local'...it isn't the vehicle...you are.

I have faith...and experience with the presence of 'something' other than human consciousness....but I don't adhere to any religion or doctrine.What is..is
meh

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I had to smile when coming across this topic.

My wife has diabetic neuropathy and this causes her intense pain at night so she sleeps in a different room and usually watches t.v. or plays a video game at night. It took several instances before we finally found that I would see through her eyes but would be taking the vision literally.

The first time we started catching-on was I awoke and told her about a dream concerning talking trees, the video game she was playing had talking trees. The next time it occurred I and told her about a dream of UFO disclosure. She had recorded a UFO documentary about the police in a small town chasing a UFO. That one was so clear I could have picked-out the female officer from a line-up.

A really funny occurred when she heard me in attack mode in the bed room. She entered the door and saw me perched like a bull dog on the edge of the bed and then it faded. I had seen a fat black woman in my room and felt threatened. My wife had been watching Oprah…lol

I’ve had lots of these now that I understand them. People I’m close with will be at a movie late at night and I’ll see visions of the movies at times. Anyway, it makes life interesting.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

your lucky you found your soulmate/self in this life. as far as i know one can only share a link with the same soul.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If you could do this, would you admit it? Esp withthe NSA overlords spying around?

I wonder who was looking through hers while she was looking through his?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
If you could do this, would you admit it? Esp withthe NSA overlords spying around?

I wonder who was looking through hers while she was looking through his?

they are just a group of people..and as subject to it as any other human is...you might want to give these ppl power over your mind and actions and make them your overlords...no one else has to.
edit on 6-8-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Hardly a soul mate!!! We fight like cats and dogs and stand on opposite sides of human rights. I believe no one has the right to force themselves on another and she believes it is ok. I'm peaceful, she is violent.

We met because we are both abductees. She was sent to tell me to stop talking....then I wrote a book..lol

Rich
edit on 6-8-2013 by Oouthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
In the case of the OP, I think I would call this spontaneous telepathy. I don't claim to fully understand it but have had some strange experiences myself. I think it can take over one or more parts of the brain, but rarely all.... which is why you see... or maybe just perhaps feel... or perhaps hear something that another would.

As for the low being on the ground that surprised the man, i think it is very possible that it could have been a dog with it's eyes open but struggling with an altered mental state. It's very common for dogs (especially puppies) to have very mild seizures... and I personally believe that some seizure activity is very much related to paranormal activity. I have also seen people who were very tired go into seizures, being prone to them. Maybe the man scrutinized this dog and thought something strange was happening, possibly a life threatening out of regular consciousness state... but then the dog fixed it's eyes on the man, acknowledged him and seemed to somewhat normalize, which might have caused the man to have a moment of startle seeing his pet this way, then snap out of it... taking him by surprise... then perhaps he rushes in to alert someone or ask what the dog has eaten and then stops to wave at the dog to see if the dog is "aware" of what's going on....??? Just a thought.

The woman washing dishes who was tired could have had a petite brain activity alteration that made certain senses of the mind subject to being taken over partially and wind up on a similar wavelength as someone else.... but never having to associate it the subtlety with unusual brain activity... such as a full on seizure.

I have had multiple experiences where I have seen things in other places. For example, on the morning of a terrible Indonesian tsunami I was still asleep and standing in the street in a foreign country and heard a crash of things breaking and the water coming towards us. I looked directly into the eyes of a foreign man who seemed to know me as if to say "we might need to get outta here"... but I was not myself. Perhaps the person who's eyes I saw through was in a state of fear and shock that made part of their brain subject to my introspection while sleeping. I woke up to find out that this terrible event occurred. I have had many such dreams but do not think of it as some kind of ability. I think it is just a real phenomenon that I can't fully explain.

Sometimes I feel odd or am thinking about something a lot and will feel the need for a quick nap where many of these things happen right on the edge of sleep. I have had full blown conversations with others who seemed quite present and the conversation will stay along the same context, but while I'm dipping in an out of the first stages of sleep. I may never go fully to sleep either, so I can hardly call it a dream when it takes place like that... but sometimes it is in the deepest of sleep and dreams.

I don't want to go into the details here but I believe that a being very skilled in telepathic thought projection is keeping tabs on me. Without even going to sleep I will often zone out & see scenarios or interaction between the two of us. He is very comforting to me but cannot answer all of my questions directly. It seems that when he is able, he does attempt to show me what he can. I am usually wide awake.. even standing but it is usually when I am quiet and calm, so I tend to enjoy my quiet calm these days. It seems that more goes on of importance than it does when I am out and about and around others. Unusual perhaps, but very meaningful to me & a thing I would not willingly give up.

Something strange happened a little over a week ago. I was resting a lot after being ill and there seemed to be human faces that I could see trying to tap into this interaction. One woman I saw pretty clearly and she was asking us questions. I won't go into all the details but I am now even more curious about the Antarctic... or some place much like it.... deep, very deep... and there is something like a corridor part of which is horizontal but part of which is a very long vertical shaft. Whatever this is, goes very deep... and from what I gather...into the ocean in some very cold location.

Also... as crazy as this sounds, I never really got into the bigfoot conspiracy, but do believe in hybrids... and for reasons stemming solely from a strange visual experience, I now believe there is a primate/human hybrid somewhere on planet Earth. He seems affectionate, friendly and far from uncivilized. I believe that he was presented to the US government and is a very important testament to the fact that we were evolved scientifically by a race of beings much more advanced than us long ago. He serves as indisputable proof and is not some sad case of science gone wrong. He seems to be a fascinating and robust specimen in his own right, capable of much happiness.. and if I have not completely lost my mind and he is out there somewhere, I hope he is doing well.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Have you ever thought about the medium or fabric that allows your mind to travel through it? Like the mind being able to travel as a signal in a way that is similar to how your laptop connects to the internet. It came to me that such a medium is made of the same vitreous matter as our thoughts. Something on a quantum level that permeates the universe. Ad if you don't mind the question, what is your faith?

I have thought about it..a lot...to me it feels like soft goo but there is no actual physical sensation..now that is going to sound weird...:/.... when you are in it you are it..its not separate or 'non local'...it isn't the vehicle...you are.

Perhaps you could find an author and write about your experiences.

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Irony? I am an author..and do..just not in an openly 'out' way as Ive done here..which has been freeing in an odd kind of way.

cheers

Ro

posted on Aug, 7 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Irony? I am an author..and do..just not in an openly 'out' way as Ive done here..which has been freeing in an odd kind of way.

cheers

Ro

We have something in common. I authored a book for a contactee. I come for the diversity of life's experiencers and sometimes see a little of myself in them. Unlike yourself, I find that talking about myself isn't liberating. But folks here stand out by the things they share. Its all good. As for seriousness, I think that any message which may benefit others should never be written by the messenger.

edit on 7-8-2013 by g2v12 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

We have something in common. I authored a book for a contactee. I come for the diversity of life's experiencers and sometimes see a little of myself in them. Unlike yourself, I find that talking about myself isn't liberating. But folks here stand out by the things they share. Its all good. As for seriousness, I think that any message which may benefit others should never be written by the messenger.

Its not the talking about myself that is liberating. Its having overcome the fear I have had to, in order to speak at all. Do you see yourself as a messenger? I don't. Nothing in my experience has said to me that I have the authority to speak on any issue as a subject matter expert. I get no' take this to xyz' either; nothing authorizing me to speak for anyone but myself. Where it counts to me I have already 'reported' and I am content to leave it and any further interpretation at that. This is why I don't write so much about what I hear outside of a personal experiential context..." I heard xyz".... and I make no judgment on it or its application. I do wonder a lot though...skeptically, respectfully, interrogate.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Its not the talking about myself that is liberating. Its having overcome the fear I have had to, in order to speak at all. Do you see yourself as a messenger? I don't. Nothing in my experience has said to me that I have the authority to speak on any issue as a subject matter expert. I get no' take this to xyz' either; nothing authorizing me to speak for anyone but myself. Where it counts to me I have already 'reported' and I am content to leave it and any further interpretation at that. This is why I don't write so much about what I hear outside of a personal experiential context..." I heard xyz".... and I make no judgment on it or its application. I do wonder a lot though...skeptically, respectfully, interrogate.

Everyone is a messenger of sorts, so I'm using it in a general, somewhat redacted meaning. No authority necessary in such a case. I think that people benefit from listening to others, and putting themselves out there for others to see. I've learned some interesting things from this thread.
edit on 8-8-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Everyone is a messenger of sorts, so I'm using it in a general, somewhat redacted meaning. No authority necessary in such a case. I think that people benefit from listening to others, and putting themselves out there for others to see. I've learned some interesting things from this thread.

From this context yes, I take your point...I say we are all students all teachers with much the same meaning. Historically though and for me personally, the term " messengers" has come with a context of its own and for me, in my experience of such messengers, it has usually meant engaging with people who have an over-weaned ego lying to my face and others operating from a basis of ego derived conceit.

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

From this context yes, I take your point...I say we are all students all teachers with much the same meaning. Historically though and for me personally, the term " messengers" has come with a context of its own and for me, in my experience of such messengers, it has usually meant engaging with people who have an over-weaned ego lying to my face and others operating from a basis of ego derived conceit.

There's the old adage of the false prophets. They are everywhere, and more so today than at any time due to the technology of global media and intricate matrix of social psychology. The better of it is seen in the prophets of doom - conspiracy theories which has become a distraction to the human intellect. Ignorance and distrust feed into one another, spawning the fabric of Myth. I think the real messengers are definitely not egocentric. Perhaps that is why they are seldom heard. We tend to pay more attention to the braggarts, who seem to know how to call attention to themselves. Rather like politicians.

As for threads, for me this is one of the best I've seen. Thanks 321equinox.

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This is a really interesting thread. I immediatelly thought of the 70s movie "The Eyes of Laura Mars" I saw when I was a kid and which gave me the creeps. This is the first time I actually read of a real person seeing through someone else's eyes if I don't count remote viewing, but I think that's somehow different. Thank you for posting OP!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 321equinox
reply to post by fr33kSh0w2012

How mind blowing to have that happen while your mind was occupied with typing. This seems like something that would happen during a relaxed or meditative state. I thought it was weird that my woman was standing up and busy when it happened. I wonder what in the world triggers this? Do you have an unusual interest in dolphins? Or do you feel inclined after that to know more? Just curious. Very interesting, but extremely mind boggling! I'm glad that I decided to post this. Maybe we can both learn something from the discussion. Thanks for sharing, fr33ksh0w!

Yes that can happen too Like one time I was walking down the road to the local Service (Gas) station to get some food I SWEAR I walked there properly but as I got closer to the servo (Gas station) I was walking along then everything went click and I was back further up I was like What The... I started walking again, Again I was back a little further then I had actually walked It was Like someone hit the rewind button on the World a little bit it was like the matrix Cat Deja'Vu thing I was literally standing there thinking something weird is going on here.

Where I live is weird, weird stuff goes on all the time really messed up stuff.

Like when it was raining one time I could hear children yelling in the street THE STREET WAS EMPTY in the wet Pavement I could see REFLECTIONS OF CHILDREN! Friggin weird! My mother once saw two people walking under a Lightpost she said as the two people walked under the light post they started GLOWING and SHIMMERING it was at night b.t.w she thought they were angels she said they went completely White and were glowing with shimmery light coming off of them! she also said one person Vanished into thin air I thought she was lying until I saw a WHOLE CAR vanish right before my eyes! some of this is unbelievable I know

One night I was being intimate with an entity I was on a craft! I barely remember anything this was five years ago she giggled and said "Oh No I'm Pregnant' she had a very high cute voice Like what you would expect an Amine characters voice to be like I giggled and said "Oh no what did we do and Why am I naked?" Which I was! She started giggling even more and I looked at her she had perfectly white skin and HUGE BLUE EYES! two days later I was in a Newsagent looking up paranormal stuff and I came acros this Ufology Magazine which had two Tall Whites the mother and little daughter one I thought HOLY CRAP they look like what I.. HOLY CRAP I bought that magazine which is badly damaged now and then I thought back just a week ago to what I read in Charles halls Millennial Hospitality series that I read just three weeks ago when A "Tall white female" came up to Charlie and said "Oh No you Caught me" she was giggling he said it then stated that she said "What are you going to do with me!" he said she giggled even more and ran off really rapidly It's apparent she was flirting with him! he said she was teasing him in a way women tease men! Hilarious!

edit on 11/8/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: Spelling Mistakes

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

There's the old adage of the false prophets. They are everywhere, and more so today than at any time due to the technology of global media and intricate matrix of social psychology. The better of it is seen in the prophets of doom - conspiracy theories which has become a distraction to the human intellect. Ignorance and distrust feed into one another, spawning the fabric of Myth. I think the real messengers are definitely not egocentric. Perhaps that is why they are seldom heard. We tend to pay more attention to the braggarts, who seem to know how to call attention to themselves. Rather like politicians.

True, I remember few years ago, " Prophet Yahweh" had my eyes rolling with his near charismatic capacity to convince so many people of his super skill of drawing down 'ufo's that looked like fireballs, not to mention his supposed divinity yet it was just a matter of time before he was revealed as the douche he is. What he hadn't also considered was the effect of prophecies on just that topic given much earlier in history in the bible...hmm no not a prophecy per say... more an in instruction given to the faithful, that " even if they call fire from the sky do not believe them' followed by a reminder that ' no one on earth or in heaven but ' the father' knows the time or day'. So he was stumped before he even got off the ground and had the chance to rip ppl off completely.

I think that what ppl *want* to believe determines how the process prophecy, visions and the extranatural etc.. The voice ppl hear reading it to themselves inside their heads..determines in some way how the information is received. It creates an immediate bias...and this bias is why it is important I feel to stay centrist..to remain plural in your ideas of what else a thing could be rather then devoted to a single view.

Ro

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

True, I remember few years ago, " Prophet Yahweh" had my eyes rolling with his near charismatic capacity to convince so many people of his super skill of drawing down 'ufo's that looked like fireballs, not to mention his supposed divinity yet it was just a matter of time before he was revealed as the douche he is. What he hadn't also considered was the effect of prophecies on just that topic given much earlier in history in the bible...hmm no not a prophecy per say... more an in instruction given to the faithful, that " even if they call fire from the sky do not believe them' followed by a reminder that ' no one on earth or in heaven but ' the father' knows the time or day'. So he was stumped before he even got off the ground and had the chance to rip ppl off completely.

I think that what ppl *want* to believe determines how the process prophecy, visions and the extranatural etc.. The voice ppl hear reading it to themselves inside their heads..determines in some way how the information is received. It creates an immediate bias...and this bias is why it is important I feel to stay centrist..to remain plural in your ideas of what else a thing could be rather then devoted to a single view.

The universe is a boiling soup of opposing forces, charges.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

The universe is a boiling soup of opposing forces, charges.

And home to those who engage with them purposefully, without attaching to them, in observation of them, to understand them.

Ro

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I was searching online about this subject because I just had the same experience a couple of days ago. We just finished a restaurant remodeling after two months of intense work. The last two days of the project I was under pressure and needed to work without much sleep time. Finally, the task was completed and I was relief, my body was tired...but my mind was not. I was in bed with my wife, with my eyes completely closed. She was telling me her day and was telling my stories. Not sleepy at all. Just tired. Then while I was hearing her, looking inside the darkness of my closed eyes, a light starts opening a circle.. like through a thin veil and then full color vision. I was looking, with th my closed eyes., not like dreaming, but 100 percent with my sight sense .. a landscape... and it feels it was through the eyes of someone far away. While I was having the episode I was telling my wife : " you are not going to believe what I'm seeing". It last for about 30 seconds and I felt it was a cliff in Patagonia. The person who was looking at the landscape was next to a blonde woman, probably just vacationing. Well... when I try to continue seeing.... the opening started closing and closing until I was just left my the darkness of my own closed eyes. I can say the person looking at the landscape didn't even notice my "eyes" hooking up his vision. Just to clarity.... in don't do any drug different than coffee. And I have lucid dreams since I'm a teenager. But this was no lucid dream. It was a visual stimuli.

<< 1    3 >>

join