It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preisdent Hadi of Yemen Meets with US And Saudis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I thought it was intersting that preisdent Hadi was in the US today meeting with Washington then flies back to meet King Abdullah (Saudi Ruler) himself. The news that there is a terrorist plot that seems to be operational as we speak as you all know is everywhere. While we may not know there desired target or targets the meeting does tell us which group the threat is emanating from AQAP (Al Qaeda of the Arbian Penusila). AQAP at the present moment is certainly the most volatile of all Al Qaed Affiliates. It's same group that almost blow up plane with the underwear bomber. They seem to have the best tools and no how to pull off a large scale attack on the west.

The meeting also shows us that the US is taking the threat very seriously. The Saudis and the US are probally putting pressure on Hadi for information or some help in tracting down the leadership. Just some new info of the terrorist threat.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bcs8484
I thought it was intersting that preisdent Hadi was in the US today meeting with Washington then flies back to meet King Abdullah (Saudi Ruler) himself. The news that there is a terrorist plot that seems to be operational as we speak as you all know is everywhere. While we may not know there desired target or targets the meeting does tell us which group the threat is emanating from AQAP (Al Qaeda of the Arbian Penusila). AQAP at the present moment is certainly the most volatile of all Al Qaed Affiliates. It's same group that almost blow up plane with the underwear bomber. They seem to have the best tools and no how to pull off a large scale attack on the west.

The meeting also shows us that the US is taking the threat very seriously. The Saudis and the US are probally putting pressure on Hadi for information or some help in tracting down the leadership. Just some new info of the terrorist threat.

No doubt they're asking him to look the other way while the CIA finishes their planning and organization using their al Qaeda assets in his country. No doubt they gave him a "chit" to present to the King to collect his pay....

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So they meet with the leader of Yemen and the Secretary of State meets with both sides of Egypt's leadership...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I'm sure they played some graphic video of ghaddafi's and his demise - I bet hillary was there howling with laughter too.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It WAS kinda funny....

top topics

join