It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Jackson has more intimate Illuminati knowledge than anyone did at her age.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...
edit on 3-8-2013 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

Sorry everyone. I don't know how to embed from my phone. Anyway it's a good watch. Pretty interesting.

edit on Sun Aug 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sun Aug 4 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to embed

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hmm....

Just a broken youtube link...
No summary of what the vid could hold...

Just a title, intriguing nonetheless....

Get that link fixed

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Could it be this vid?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
Could it be this vid?

Yep. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

Ahh reading the comments on the video I see why its got the attention here.

Oh well, like a connect the dots or a colouring in book.

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I agree with you. Even though I find this interesting, I'm very skeptical of the content presented in the video. I have never been a fan of the whole Illuminati conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by capone1

Ahh reading the comments on the video I see why its got the attention here.

Oh well, like a connect the dots or a colouring in book.

Carry on.

If you reads more "than the comments" you will see some thing.

Whether it is media hype or reality is for you to judge... oh lawdy!

This girl has problems, and she claims some things from her father's past and it's not molestation so read the article and stop nitpicking the comments Einstein.

ETA:

I said read the article, but I meant watch the vid...and yeah there are articles...ask me for them if you are too lazy too google them.
edit on 8/3/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

She was most likely triggered by her reasearch into the occultic knowledge.

Some doors, once opened, can really mess with your worldview. Hence the reason "Forbidden Knowledge" - as such material has been shown time and time again to produce psychotic reactions in many people.

Poor girl - I hope she finds her peace in the lighter side of the world instead of trying to fathom the Abyss further...my heart goes out to her.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I see The Illuminati as more of a metaphor for "the system"; "the combine". I don't think it's truly a controled conspiracy, but it can seem like it. But even just learning about the theories can open up some doors that can never really be shut. It definitely changes the way you see things, and can bring about some paranoia. I sometimes wish I didn't know anything about it. I guess it's the price to pay for seeking knowledge.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Seriously, she is one confused girl, at 15 years old, she is still a baby.

Until 3 years ago, she wore a veil over her head so noone could see her.

She lived with a lunatic negro man child, that loved children, really loved children especially boys, and who wanted to be white.

Goodness knows what rubbish he told her.

Her Real mother has said her children are not MJs biological children, they were artificially inseminated.

Her Real mother was forced to give up her children (for money of course), to satisfy the Wacko Jackson family.

Could she be anymore a crazy teenager, than she apparently is turning out to be.

But she is in good company..

Lets see the other crazy rich teenagers who went off the rails.....LiLo, Drew Barrymore, Lisa Presley, Brook Shields, etc etc.

When she is 25 or so years old, she will finally receive the truth hopefully.

No conspiracies, No illuminati, just teenage angst and confusion, especially with her upbringing.

I wonder if Paris considers herself black? No wonder she is confused.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
She was most likely triggered by her reasearch into the occultic knowledge.

Some doors, once opened, can really mess with your worldview. Hence the reason "Forbidden Knowledge" - as such material has been shown time and time again to produce psychotic reactions in many people.

Poor girl - I hope she finds her peace in the lighter side of the world instead of trying to fathom the Abyss further...my heart goes out to her.

Maybe. There may be people that cannot handle this "Forbidden Knowledge" and it gives them psychotic reactions and such, but that just seems also likely. Growing up where I did in Southern California I have known a few celebrity kids, child actors who have grown past their point of "cuteness" and no longer have a career, children of celebrity parents, kids from wealthy families, a few washed-up old actors, and a couple of minor "stars." By and large they are a pretty messed-up lot with just a couple of exceptions among them. -Sam, if by chance you are reading this, my condolences on the recent passing of your mother. You are one of the best and I am glad to have known you. Thanks for pitching in to give me a hand moving that time and for being an all around good guy. You know what I am talking about here with regard to "celebrities" and their families, many of them.

Some of the kids were over-privileged and didn't learn common values or maybe got a taste of stardom at a very young age, didn't know how to deal with it, then found they outlived their usefulness by the time they were just reaching adulthood. Others by their circumstances had a very unusual upbringing, and others in their situation had very overbearing parents that often couldn't deal very well with their own foibles. There were circumstances other than the occult that gave them difficulties in dealing with growing up.

Most really didn't have much to do with occult practices other than minor dabbling in astrology and such. I expect I was more occult oriented than any of them, for the most part. If one discovers how to harness and manipulate the "powers" as an adolescent it is quite likely they will eventually do something stupid with it and bring their world crashing in on them. By my late teens I put myself into a "funk" that lasted several years by manipulating things that are best left alone. That is how one learns what not to mess with and hopefully how to put that knowledge to better use. Unfortunately I think some in that situation receive too much sympathy and soak that up instead of using the experience to make themselves better persons.

That video never revealed very much. Finding out who "they" are is really nothing more than having their programmed worldview shattered and realizing their "heros" are in fact villains, that who one was taught to trust are the ones who cannot be trusted - though take heart and wisdom in learning that they can be trusted to act in their own self-interest.

Many ATSers have discovered that learning the "truth" about life's matters doesn't necessarily gain them happiness or give them much of a leg-up on those matters. That part takes a lot of work if it ultimately gives a positive payoff at all. The Red Pill of knowledge is no antidote to the world's troubles and can make it all that much more complicated. The Blue Pill may let one sleep easier at night and be content being a good consumer and watching "reality" on TV. Life can be simpler if you never question the news and just do what is expected of you without question and just living another day.

Once you have tasted the Forbidden Fruit though and opened your eyes to the hidden reality you have opened Pandora's Box and life will forever be more complicated, but the rewards can be so much greater if you can just learn to harness it. Once you have taken flight there is much further to fall but there is so much more distance to be gained and with vast new territories to navigate. There is no intrinsic evil in doing so but not everyone is up for the journey.

edit on 4-8-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
i can't help but think illumanati is nothing but a joke/hoax gone good .. .
the ultimate secret organisation that everyone knows about .. and i mean everyone .. Just does not settle well with me and thats that.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ta1ntedJustice

Well, it's pretty obvious that our governments aren't receiving instructions from us.

The idea that they instead receive them from a small group of extremely rich men seems logical to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Yes and 'them' people will never be known .. i can hear them thanking the heavens for the illumanati and the distraction it takes away from them

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Seriously, she is one confused girl, at 15 years old, she is still a baby.

Until 3 years ago, she wore a veil over her head so noone could see her.

She lived with a lunatic negro man child, that loved children, really loved children especially boys, and who wanted to be white.

Goodness knows what rubbish he told her.

Her Real mother has said her children are not MJs biological children, they were artificially inseminated.

Her Real mother was forced to give up her children (for money of course), to satisfy the Wacko Jackson family.

Could she be anymore a crazy teenager, than she apparently is turning out to be.

But she is in good company..

Lets see the other crazy rich teenagers who went off the rails.....LiLo, Drew Barrymore, Lisa Presley, Brook Shields, etc etc.

When she is 25 or so years old, she will finally receive the truth hopefully.

No conspiracies, No illuminati, just teenage angst and confusion, especially with her upbringing.

I wonder if Paris considers herself black? No wonder she is confused.

What does her racial make up, or the fact that Michael Jackson was a "negro" have to do with anything with this poor child's issues?

even in a thread about Illuminati conspiracy, the racists on this forum can't help themselves. I feel sad for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Ta1ntedJustice

Well, it's pretty obvious that our governments aren't receiving instructions from us.

The idea that they instead receive them from a small group of extremely rich men seems logical to me.

It's beyond obvious now that the governments of this planet, at least the ones that have the most power, are being run by a cabal of the financial elite. The US Government especially.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have a feeling she found her Father's little book of truths, It's well known MJ documented everything but those documents are yet to be found...

She'll adjust, it's a shock to the common man the way things are.. can't imagine how it'd be for the child who's father either was offed or went into hiding over it.

Either way.. 4 years are up.

Hate all you want but MJ knew, and now it's clear his Daughter knows it too, they should indeed feel "threatened"

new topics

top topics

join