It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Rebels seize ammuntion depot.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Link

In the north, fighting between Kurds and militants raged as the main opposition National Coalition called on armed groups there to “exercise restraint”.The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said several groups, including the jihadist al Nusra Front, were behind the capture of the depot of anti-tank weapons and rockets.

So, the western backed (and contrived) 'rebels' steal his ammuntion...A part of me is not surprised. Although there is no question on the utter hypocrisy about this entire situation (Link)
Especially when you consider the news released yesterday. (Link)
edit on 3-8-2013 by ScorchedFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorchedFire

My understanding of Pres. Obama's policy, is that he doesn't agree with war solutions or the military corporate agenda of war profiteering, and the war policy of expanding into the Sino-Russo - eastern consortium. A very dangerous exploitation that would hasten the way toward resource conflicts and global war.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
What would happen when Syria falls to the rebels. Would Iran and Lebanon be next? I believe so and agree with the OP it is hypocritical to support them and also announce Al Qaeda has been threatening us. Are we allies or enemies or are they our own product?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
What would happen when Syria falls to the rebels. Would Iran and Lebanon be next? I believe so and agree with the OP it is hypocritical to support them and also announce Al Qaeda has been threatening us. Are we allies or enemies or are they our own product?

We are undoubtedly or own product. The US poses more of a threat than terrorists. Syria will fall to the rebels, its simply a matter of who is supporting them when it happens. In any case, no one can control what happens in the aftermath. Unless the national leader is of course a working partner for US foreign agendas. In which case he has a job for life, and there will be no democratic law in the country. I never grow tired of watching the obvious nature of US policy, which for its preeminence must not allow the rule of law and freedom to take hold in every country. That is the underlying prowess of American greatness and strength. It truly stands alone as a force that owes its supremacy to the capitalist enterprise of economic hegemony.

edit on 3-8-2013 by g2v12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

lol...... your hilarious

Easier to admit the US is in bed with the wahabis for its own reasons.... better than spewing government lies at any rate.....
edit on 3-8-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I wonder about such reports....
Its conceivable that the "alledged capture of an arms store may produce a signifigant supply of anti armour missiles or other heavy weaponry such as artillery or more likely, AAA mobile guns.
Russia has a penchant for such hardware sales....obsolete AAA systems, etc....
Cover for supplying anti armour rockets to the FSA by the west?
maybe.......

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Syria wont fall to the Islamists.

I had to hear this part at least three years now.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

What exactly are you trying to say?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by g2v12

lol...... your hilarious

Easier to admit the US is in bed with the wahabis for its own reasons.... better than spewing government lies at any rate.....
edit on 3-8-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

Does that signify that you agree or disagree?

new topics

top topics

join