It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

No word from the devil shall touch me because I live in Truth and Light,I, the Truth and the Light.

I forget to mention that's life in Hell with no hope of early parole for you.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
And the bottle shall loose them,sooner they may think,because open wide are the gates of Hell for them.

I the Light from Heaven,on Earth shall have no mercy of their sins,even when told.

Because they have respected the laws of the Devil and not of God.

Therefore the 11th commandment given by God through my hand shall be seen all over Earth.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

And the bottle shall loose them,sooner they may think,because open wide are the gates of Hell for them.

I the Light from Heaven,on Earth shall have no mercy of their sins,even when told.

Because they have respected the laws of the Devil and not of God.

Therefore the 11th commandment given by God through my hand shall be seen all over Earth

Of course you may try to please insanity and get out of Hell, but the alternative will only lead you to be locked up in a padded cell in the outhouse near the pearly gates of heaven.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
And Hate shall be the poison to feed their lives,Hate from Hell through Hell in Hell.

They laugh with false laugh and that laugh is the laugh of the devil which can be seen all over the place.

I laugh of you Devil ,because you have no power on Me.
edit on 19-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Me

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

And Hate shall be the poison to feed their lives,Hate from Hell through Hell in Hell.

They laugh with false laugh and that laugh is the laugh of the devil which can be seen all over the place.

Your case for a defendable insanity plea grows every post you make. You still have four days if you kick it and post another twenty crazy posts you just may make it.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Wolves lie in wait in the shadows, but they are seen up from the sky, and their thoughts are tangled in their hatred.

Negotiating?.....
edit on 19-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Completing

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Wolves lie in wait in the shadows, but they are seen up from the sky, and their thoughts are tangled in their hatred.

Negotiating?.....

The days are counting down and you are way past the point of return. I will deliver you judgment. Feel free to negotiate with your other voices in the meantime.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I am untouchable,there is no force or human being that can ever can hurt me,because my shield is made of the Light of Heaven,and that is my Soul.

Ants cannot reach the sky while Angels can.

Oh,like who cares what you say,nobody cares....of an no one.
edit on 19-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Nobody cares,of an no one.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Cuckoo much?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The world ended yesterday. Sorry to burst your bubble. If you feel you are still alive it's only because you haven't come to terms yet.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
Therefore the 11th commandment given by God through my hand shall be seen all over Earth.

11th commandment: Thous shalt not bring false witness of doom and gloom to ATS.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I am untouchable,there is no force or human being that can ever can hurt me,because my shield is made of the Light of Heaven,and that is my Soul.

Ants cannot reach the sky while Angels can.

Oh,like who cares what you say,nobody cares....of an no one.

Look closely at the walls and touch them hey feel padded do they not. Your safe in your little shielded cube. There is no surprise or mystery surrounding you, you are right no one cares, its clear to everyone the padded confines of your abode is keeping you safely contained from the rest of humanity.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

11th commandment: Thous shalt not bring false witness of doom and gloom to ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Weak very,very weak and powerless you are,not even at the small toe you can rise to be seen or heard,by.....no one as no one you are.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Weak very,very weak and powerless you are,not even at the small toe you can rise to be seen or heard,by.....no one as no one you are.

Im the one who is patiently waiting for the 23rd to past, which then you will feel a huge thorn in you Toe as the the truth pieces through the padding of your cell.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I laugh of you devil,from the top of the world where I am,your waiting shall stop and shall not to be.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

August 23rd 2013 will be an very interesting day in human history,with many events which can unfold.

The sky map for August looks something like this,

www.astronomy.co.uk...

You can see very well that we will have some alignments from many points of view.

Also on 23rd August 2013 the Delta Aquariids should end,but the question is how.

The Delta Aquariids are another strong shower best seen from the southern tropics. North of the equator the radiant is located lower in the southern sky and therefore rates are less than seen from further south. These meteors produce good rates for a week centered on the night of maximum. These are usually faint meteors that lack both persistent trains and fireballs.
www.amsmeteors.org...

We may have a political chain of events maybe the beggining of a war,maybe a type of event which we don't know about.

But most probably the Sun ,our star,could give a strongly CME after which her light will die, of wich consequence we cannot even dream about,like the Three Days of Darkness.

Because the poles swap of the sun didn't happen at the time clock cicle which is 11 years.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I laugh of you devil,from the top of the world where I am,your waiting shall stop and shall not to be.

Laugh and madness are synonymous is your case. We will all laugh with you until the 23rd passed and then we will be laughing at you.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This has spiraled into an abyss of incoherent blahhhhh

X day,

X rated

X marks the spot

Planet X

X men, X men 2, X men 3.

OP, Why no X women in the Marvel universe?

With your powers can summon Stan Lee and get some answers?

edit on 19-8-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You will laugh with tears of pain,if any laugh will be possible,but I guess not.

"Des timoris laudamus, ignavis gloriari."

You small devils.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join