It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
You offended me too many times for no reason,therefore I will do everything heavenly and humanly possible to not see you ever posting in none of my threads,period.

Be gone Devil from where you came from

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

You should paint a sky picture...eh,maybe sun down or up...cloudy or rainy...dull or grey

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Look forward and not behind. Remember the fable of Soddem and Gomorah.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

You should paint a sky picture...eh,maybe sun down or up...cloudy or rainy...dull or grey
I will,but first I have other paintings to finish,and after which I have to find the subject composition for such a painting.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I look in my Father's eyes from Heaven which are my eyes here on Earth,and all I can see is darkness,therefore I will tell you again,be gone Devil forever ,living in your sins,and fiery feeling of your burning skin.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Your too harsh on me!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Some of Your miserable vocabulary words Devil....

Piequal do you walk around the public streets point at parking meters and says 44, 44, 44
then laughing to youself madly. ?

Yes I am the Devil and im enjoying every moment of your fallen Angel journey..is that failed Angel?

And succeeding at Failing doesn't count as succeeding in life....not unless you plan on marketing a successful range of sales product , crazy mouth foam for the those who want to be as Mad as Pie when threading.

The OP is like the ATS Celebrity Troll, rises at dusk and sets off Trolling and then returns to the crypt before sun rise.

Someone however used a mirror to see the OP in Trolling action. Of course they will never be the same again, reduced to basket cases for the rest of their life.

YAwn,....quick get them Meds out God has returned.

The OP is completely insane we all know this except the OP of course. As mad as a mongoose in a small cage with a rattlesnake. Oh well what can one do but go......AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! YYAYYAaahh!! hop on one foot and foam at the mouth lol

True beauty never dies just like true ugliness never dies. Anyone who has red your threads knows which category you fall into. Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the ugliest of them all................The Propheios of Pietyquelous.

You prophetic pathetic loser.

You have a weak will cause nothing you say comes true. Your a disgrace to the profession of seers and clarivoyants, a phoney a charlatan an ant amongst ants.

Who believes? This thread should be moved to Ludicrous Online lies forum as it has been proven to be a pack of outright fear mongering lies.

Very good point better to have the OP checked out by authorities. Better safer than sorry could be a whack job waiting to happen for sure.

I feel safer knowing the vans are surrounding your place. We do hope you get better soon obviously there is some issues upstairs that need attending.

So much misery I haven't seen in my life,so much lack of sentence expression and where intelligence is totally absent.

I will do anything and I repeat anything possible not to see you again in any of my threads.

Giving the fact that I never attacked you in none of your threads.

Oh,and I always touch my goals.

edit on 1-9-2013 by piequal3because14 because: and I always touch my goals

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Sometimes they come back!

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SarnholeOntarable

Oh now I understand,the stars and galaxies were not included in this previous post but I will do the painting.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Back and renewed to the light

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Propheios of Pietyquelous shall live on.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
MORNING BROTHER!

Ahhh, my weekend was good! I just talked to god had sushi with his son in the back of a limo naked.
It was so avant garde

Anyway, I have the power just remember. God also told me that you need to not use his name, because he didnt give you any power, he just gave it to me. So your rants here are blasphemy, just a warning. Shall I have god smite yout? I dont think you want that, so stop talking like you have super powers, you dont, I do!

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Okay then,let's make it X day+12.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
Okay then,let's make it X day+12.

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

www.emsc-csem.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I am gods light I predict on X + 12 the earth will rain for 40 days and 40 nights. All Sinners will become believers and all believers become Sinners.
I wage a Harpsicord on it

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Fibogonia on the mind.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
oh yeh like that's an explanation

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
pfffttt! its just is as it was.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
A group of birds will fall from the sky
Not just a little group either, a big one

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
No worries the deceiving words of the devils will not stop my orders to be fulfilled by Heaven.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join