It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Oh,and a....everything I wrote in this thread is Pure Truth.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Oh,and a....everything I wrote in this thread is Pure Truth.

Or Pure lies depending on which side of your Coin they are viewing. All I did was made people aware that you are delivering them truth on the flips of your coin, its a trick the Devil uses mix truth and lies.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Certainly,when there are no other words to use ,the same words with low voice can show the despair of your lie,which is on the side of the evil.

edit on 30-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: add

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Certainly,when there are no other words to use ,the same words with low voice can show the despair of your lie.

The lie is all your are left with when you have used up all of the truth. You became drunk on the truth, consuming it in a vacuum of self righteous new age Templar nonsense. Now you cant bear the smell or taste of the truth it nauseates you. The result is the rhetorical voice of degrade on those who seek truth and freedom, and fear not speaking out about false prophets. Yes I do know who your real identity is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-8-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Oh there is a little secret,

"I never lie" ever.

which is pure truth.

While you.....

I feel life in a way ,in which you will never be able to feel it,here on Earth and there on the dark side.

Oh,you do not even dream how it feels,and never will

edit on 30-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Heaven

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Oh there is a little secret,

"I never lie" ever.

which is pure truth.

While you.....

Red headed lies.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I'll leave you bubbling in your despair,you do not deserve my attention.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I'll leave you bubbling in your despair,you do not deserve my attention.

Leave me in Despair would I expect any thing else from a False Prophet. Im so over you like you wouldn't believe.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Empty words,from a field of emptiness,you have lost the battle evil,sorry.

Weakness of the word can be seen on its content,because no content has to feel something which can touch the heart with the love of God.

Nothing beautiful in your words can be seen.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Empty words,from a field of emptiness,you have lost the battle evil,sorry.

Weakness of the word can be seen on its content,because no content has to feel something which can touch the heart with the love of God.

Nothing beautiful in your words can be seen.

For once Pie I have to agree with you, your venom has finally managed to destroy all of the beauty in my heart. You truly are the antithesis of an Angel of love.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Your words of hate against me and against my Father in Heaven has destroyed you because you Hate Angels and beauty,because no beauty has been seen in your words.

I am the Paradise on Earth.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Your words of hate against me and against my Father in Heaven has destroyed you because you Hate Angels and beauty,because no beauty has been seen in your words.

I am the Paradise on Earth.

No actually I love Angels Beauty is just that I see no beauty coming from you just continual hatred. You see I do love an Angels beauty, they are out there and adding joy to everything around them. There are numerous of them and heres just one example of a Angels home made webpage.

aphroditechristina.blogspot.com.au...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Be gone you evil spirit.

Angels are real but there is one Angel on Earth and that is Me,of which beauty cannot be seen by the eye of the devil.

Oh,my wings are hurting me of so much flying.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Oh,my wings are hurting me of so much flying.

No one said you had to take the burden of saving the world. I don't want you crashing to earth because the problems of humanity became to heavy to carry. Please let go and be yourself again, free from the burden of this quest as Gods Angel of cleansing.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The feeling from Heaven is a very complex one, unconditional love from my Father in Heaven for ME the eternal feeling of happiness on Earth,and once it was given to you it's stay there until the end of times.

Everything must be fulfilled as my Father's will,which is my will,and it is written in my Royal blood.

My Majesty cannot abandon a battle which has just began,a battle with clear and clean orders....which I give....to Heaven.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The choice you make is one of personal commitment to something that is passionate to you. The Royal blood line means a lot to you, and may be the only reason you hold onto the crusade your on. No crusade is finished without a great cost to the human being. Mabey that's why you have to believe your a God to shield yourself from the impact on your human frailness.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The human cost may be each 11th.

Oh and as they have said,it's better to leave this thread alone.

I truly still hope to see no reply so far in none of my threads from you.

I had the common sense not ever get involved in none of your threads.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The human cost may be each 11th.

Oh and as they have said,it's better to leave this thread alone.

I truly still hope to see no reply so far in none of my threads from you.

I had the common sense not ever get involved in none of your threads.

It wouldn't be beneficial at this stage to be reading my threads. The focus here at this time is you and what makes you work. Despite all the nonsensical in this thread I don't believe anyone wants to see you hurt.

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I read that thread lying about me,and I saw your lies,and those which I considered friends(wearing masks) attacking me on my back like cowards,and gone from my list of friends and from the book of life.

No worries there will come a time when you will be gone,and I will be still be here and those will be happy moments.

I have many years on ATS and I ve deal with devils like you before,and I am still here while they....
edit on 1-9-2013 by piequal3because14 because: be

edit on 1-9-2013 by piequal3because14 because: and gone from my list of friends and from the book of life.

edit on 1-9-2013 by piequal3because14 because: wearing masks

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I apologise for that thread, I was worked up at the time. If you are a kind God forgive me.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join