It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 2
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Quyll
 





There's been a lot of predictions for August, so hopefully soon.


Same for last year August - October. then December 21st.

Same thing every August - September with fears of financial meltdown




The world can't continue on the path that it's going.


And yet it has for centuries




posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by piequal3because14
 





Because the poles swap of the sun didn't happen at the time clock cicle which is 11 years.


Mate,

Its an average of 11 years, with observed cycles lasting as little as 9 years and as long as 14 years.
Sorry,but that is not true,as there is no source for that info....all over the internet.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14
 





It's happening as my will,because they have tried to destroy my name again. This for some of them shall burn in Hell forever as my Will,I promise. but The truth is that no man shall suffer,but before the souls rejoice,they must suffer for what they have done to this planet.




It is but it isn't but it is you know at the same time how it isn't.

This is my interpretation of whats quoted above, help me understand what your saying.




Oh and they lie,because for them lie is like the air they breathe.


Its its a shame the occultists use deception to manipulate others,

Why do you do it?



Many things has happened these days,like for example somewhere a cross in the sky has appeared,but I cannot tell you where although I know.


Secrets like this make you as evil as those you accuse.




Although they have called me liar many times,I never lie.


Never lie?

Why can you not tell about the cross appearing in the sky?

You say you "know" but "cannot tell" , why? Are you being forced or threatened not tell or your choosing not to tell because you don't know and only believe info you have come across or simply just wildly speculating and any info relayed from your speculating will be thoroughly looked at and examined by our readers here at ATS.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by piequal3because14
 





Because the poles swap of the sun didn't happen at the time clock cicle which is 11 years.


Mate,

Its an average of 11 years, with observed cycles lasting as little as 9 years and as long as 14 years.
Sorry,but that is not true,as there is no source for that info....all over the internet.



None?

Are you saying I am being deceitful?


Have you tried google?

Here the wiki link for ya

en.wikipedia.org...

It should give about a million results with this info, so you either choose to close your eyes or as some others have said the cheese has slid of your cracker and your not thinking straight.

Enjoy it but be careful as delusional mind-state can get you in trouble or in situation you otherwise would not want to be in.
edit on 12-8-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale
 



It is but it isn't but it is you know at the same time how it isn't.

This is my interpretation of whats quoted above, help me understand what your saying.

Like the last days,they are and they are not.

Like the times we are living in,they are and they are not.

They deny,but they deny not.

Everything with a lie.




Its its a shame the occultists use deception to manipulate others,


Sorry to ask but what is an occultist?



Secrets like this make you as evil as those you accuse.
It is not a secret,only I cannot tell about it.



You say you "know" but "cannot tell" , why? Are you being forced or threatened not tell or your choosing not to tell because you don't know and only believe info you have come across or simply just wildly speculating and any info relayed from your speculating will be thoroughly looked at and examined by our readers here at ATS.

If you want so,sure,for the sake of the readers on ATS.

edit on 12-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: u



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale
 



Have you tried google?

It should give about a million results with this info, so you either choose to close your eyes or as some others have said the cheese has slid of your cracker and your not thinking straight.

Enjoy it but be careful as delusional mind-state can get you in trouble or in situation you otherwise would not want to be in.

Prove a link please,if you will find one.

I google it and no info of that kind could be found ,this is why you didn't provide a link because your statement is false.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by InhaleExhale
 



Have you tried google?

It should give about a million results with this info, so you either choose to close your eyes or as some others have said the cheese has slid of your cracker and your not thinking straight.

Enjoy it but be careful as delusional mind-state can get you in trouble or in situation you otherwise would not want to be in.

Prove a link please,if you will find one.

I google it and no info of that kind could be found ,this is why you didn't provide a link because your statement is false.



Why not educate yourself on whats false and not false.

Link in post above. and where are your links or basic explanations for your 1 sentence posts saying its happening. Whats happening? What events?

Whats the point?

Why do have so much fear?



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale
 



Why not educate yourself on whats false and not false.

Link in post above. and where are your links or basic explanations for your 1 sentence posts saying its happening. Whats happening? What events?

Whats the point?

Why do have so much fear?
I have no fear,on contrary...


Still no link provided,by you.

And the events will take place as my will ,because some things....



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14
 





Still no link provided,by you.


Learn to read my friend.

Link provided two post up.

here it is again

en.wikipedia.org...






And the events will take place as my will ,because some things....


Yeah

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale
 



Learn to read my friend.

Link provided two post up.

here it is again

It is very recent,and I have doubts about that.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14
 





It is very recent,and I have doubts about that.


What is? What do have doubts of? The solar cycle duration its average, its observed flips? What?

Can you please make an effort to express yourself with a little more detail as I am here just speculating on what your talking about with some of your replies.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by piequal3because14
 





It is very recent,and I have doubts about that.


What is? What do have doubts of? The solar cycle duration its average, its observed flips? What?

Can you please make an effort to express yourself with a little more detail as I am here just speculating on what your talking about with some of your replies.


Oh okay,you are right,the link is okay.


After more than 600 threads maybe I am a little tired.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
Because the poles swap of the sun didn't happen at the time clock cicle which is 11 years.


The cycle happens "on average" every 11 years.
It is far from the precisions of a clocks tick.
Did you actually think that on the exact 11th year from the last the cycle the pole would would flip?

I have a very important gig on the 23rd and my life is perfect, so my prediction is that you're wrong.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14
 





After more than 600 threads maybe I am a little tired.


We all are friend.

To much talk of doom and negativity can take its toll on us.

The sun changed back in 2001, nothing major other than 9/11 happened on a world scale and tying that to the suns output or cycles would be one hell of a read but would leave so many gaping holes it would be laughable.

we need more news of positive stuff,

If the suns is going to fry us all soon, whats the point of worrying now? You should find something you enjoy or that brings you peace and live the rest of your days in heaven on earth before you return the dust from that which you came.

Humanity should be doing this anyway, not just if the world going to end.

Enjoy life, embrace life, create life.

It will end, its inevitable, so let it be and enjoy the life you have.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

To much talk of doom and negativity can take its toll on us.


Exactly. I'm making my own prediction: Y Day!!!!



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by piequal3because14
 





After more than 600 threads maybe I am a little tired.


We all are friend.

To much talk of doom and negativity can take its toll on us.

The sun changed back in 2001, nothing major other than 9/11 happened on a world scale and tying that to the suns output or cycles would be one hell of a read but would leave so many gaping holes it would be laughable.

we need more news of positive stuff,

If the suns is going to fry us all soon, whats the point of worrying now? You should find something you enjoy or that brings you peace and live the rest of your days in heaven on earth before you return the dust from that which you came.

Humanity should be doing this anyway, not just if the world going to end.

Enjoy life, embrace life, create life.

It will end, its inevitable, so let it be and enjoy the life you have.
It is very complicated,from many points of view.

The downfall of humanity has began long time ago,and can not find herself.

It's a chain of events related each other which cannot be explained because we are living in it.

The sun will not fry us all, but at the crossroads have learned some lessons, and cannot be done without sacrifice.

From the past to the future through present,Humanity is changing,but not as her will.



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth
 



I have a very important gig on the 23rd and my life is perfect, so my prediction is that you're wrong.
It's okay.

"A cumulus of factors gather to create pressure and it cannot implode before all the negative parameters overwhelmed the positive parameters have been reached."



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14
 


Where can I get what you've been smoking


King



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingears
reply to post by piequal3because14
 


Where can I get what you've been smoking


King
Sorry plotus ,but I don't understand your words,please can be more specific?



posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Originally posted by kingears
reply to post by piequal3because14
 


Where can I get what you've been smoking


King
Sorry plotus ,but I don't understand your words,please can be more specific?


Response from king ears was just silly.

To retort with "Sorry plotus ,but I don't understand your words,please can be more specific?"
is so typical here.

Typical response.
Excuse me kind sir, I am not sure in which manner you are speaking. Can you please elaborate so that I can further comment to the words in which you have stated before me on this 12th Day of August in the year 2013.
Thank you greatly and I hope I can answer your question to it's fullest capacity in the near future.




He is implying that you are high on something. Don't play games. Just ignore.



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join