It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I will break my word for the last post.
The Syrian situation brings a nuclear war very close. I will not enter into details because other threads do that. Only say that Rasputin still has a chance to be fulfilled by September 5th. Also Fatima the untold secret of fire from heaven/sky.

I actually never got involved in the discussion of this thread that discuss rather personal views and not the Rasputin prophecy itself. Anyway. Good luck. Sept 5

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
of course September 5 is August 23 according to the calendar Rasputin had on his desk before being brutaly killed. If there was a calendar at all to make prophecies, it was that calendar not another. The calendar made by Julius Caesar known as Julian that worked well thru millenia before pope Gregorius to change it into what we al use now, the so called Gregorian calendar

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

please, shut up!
I wonder what you will do when the time will come....

Because no place will be safe.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by oneisone

Your will to troll maybe. Cause really that's all you've been doing.
Really,well,I will wait for some proof of your allegations.

Please take your time before answering.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I'm going to give it a shot.

Fall shall come and the tears of heaven (aka rain) will shower upon us once again.

Very well said,there is a N war in front of us.

Shall I say radioactive rain?

But that was your wish.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

If the OP is TRULY some type of god then please, show the world a sign and do something we can all recognize and talk about on this thread. I will be the first to apologize and tell you that I believe you now. Outside of that, nothing you predict or say will ever be taken seriously by anyone....except yourself.

It is not for impure souls like yours,living in sin.

I have done that but for a pure soul....here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

She Piequal predicted on the 24th that 144,000 people representing those who destroyed the world, will be sent to Hell.

Her name is piequal3because14 which represents the mathematical constant number Pi = 3.14159

A fact is the The sum of the first 144 digits of Pi is 666 (the number of the beast)

She is the Devil in disguise, anyone who cant see that is at risk of being one of the 144000 victums.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Is this your handiwork?

New Mayan-style Crop Picture at Cooks Plantation on August 23, 2013
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Is this your handiwork?
Oh no,I am from Heaven where crops are made to feed the hungry,and not to deceive the minds.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Is this your handiwork?
Oh no,I am from Heaven where crops are made to feed the hungry,and not to deceive the minds.

She Piequal predicted on the 24th that 144,000 people representing those who destroyed the world, will be sent to Hell.

Her name is piequal3because14 which represents the mathematical constant number Pi = 3.14159

A fact is the The sum of the first 144 digits of Pi is 666 (the number of the beast)

She is the Devil in disguise, anyone who cant see that is at risk of being one of the 144000 victums.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I am piequal3because14 the only Angel from Heaven I am the power of God on Earth,and my will is Heaven's command,and the time has come for you sinners to pay for what you have done against my Father's will and law.

Oh and on my body I have the mark of the Angels which nobody has ever saw,and never will.

edit on 28-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: sign of the Angels

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

YAwn,....quick get them Meds out God has returned.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Oh.I am so happy that you are gone,finally.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I am piequal3because14 the only Angel from Heaven I am the power of God on Earth,and my will is Heaven's command,and the time has come for you sinners to pay for what you have done against my Father's will and law.

Oh and on my body I have the mark of the Angels which nobody has ever saw,and never will.

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS

The above quote now with out any doubt demonstrates the OP's state of mind.

As such I think that all members should now show some respect, it is very apparent that the OP may have some psychological health issues and we as members, should support our fellow members by doing what is right.

We should all stop ridiculing the OP, in fact we should all just stop responding to this thread all we are doing is making things worse for the OP. From hear on out I think it is best we just all leave this thread and the OP alone, no more replies.

I would also like to apologise to the OP for some of my previous comments on this thread but at the same time strongly advise that the OP seeks out a friend or doctor to discuss these beliefs with further.

I wish you well in the future OP but please take my advise.

I know that you may well believe that you are a Angel of Lord, I dont think your some 14 year old kid having a laugh because you have been hear for so long and as such I do believe you when you say that you believe you are a Angle of the Lord.

But please seek out some one, anyone, to talk to about these believes.

Again, I am sorry for my previous out bursts and i Wish you well

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Well its a good thing the "Power of God" only posts on ATS or we might miss out on the coming apocalypse. So...I am DEFINITELY a sinner....make me pay.

Can you post a pic of this mark? I mean why even have it if you can't show it right?

Your posts get more and more ridiculous every time. You are one giant FAIL. God is very unhappy with you for failing him.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by UnBreakable

The fight with those devils was a hard one,but finally I defeated them.
But new devils has appeared on the horizon and fight will continue.

As new orders I shall give to the Heaven in the days to come,but only after.....

You're therapist should be sued for malpractice. Either that or up your dosage of Zoloft.

Or paid by ATS to bring us deluded fools into threads such as this.

16 pages, what was it page 3 OP was already conversing with themselves?

Insanity draws more readers than logic will.

These threads are kinda fun though. It's like One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest in real life.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
God is very happy of doing his work.

And you wish....

But the power from Heaven is with me and inside of me,oh and I have used as proved in this entire thread and I will use it again ,you will see and...feel.

Mark of the Angel is not for the sinners to be seen,nor my face.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

This about sums up your thread.....

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oh,you beautiful ,kind and intelligent sir,what can I say.

You see,I have this friend living on a remote island somewhere in Pacific along with his tribe.

They are all red haired.

And they are very kind people with a beautiful way to salute a guest.

They cross their hands on the chest and they salute with the word "Mata"

So my beautiful and intelligent friend,all I can say to you is ...."Mata".

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Oh,you beautiful ,kind and intelligent sir,what can I say.

You see,I have this friend living on a remote island somewhere in Pacific along with his tribe.

They are all red haired.

And they are very kind people with a beautiful way to salute a guest.

They cross their hands on the chest and they salute with the word "Mata"

So my beautiful and intelligent friend,all I can say to you is ...."Mata".

All I can say is this.... something is certainly the "Mata" with you.

Your prophecy failed. The end.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join