It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X day,August 23rd 2013

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by oneisone

,could give a strongly CME
Learn to read,but it is never too late,for that to happen.

Oh and this thread it is not a prediction it is my will.

Your will to troll maybe. Cause really that's all you've been doing.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Oh and this thread it is not a prediction it is my will.

There lies your problem, my will is stronger than yours so I have stopped the nonsense you predicted.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think the MOD needs to shut down this thread.

All of this bashing of the OP is making me really depressed.

Please stop this before it goes any further.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
My observations:

1. The predictions didn't come true.
2. The OP can dish it out, but cannot take it.
3. This thread has turned into a bashing of the OP , because he/she is unwilling to admit they were wrong.

I very rarely tell people to get a grip on themselves, and try my best to respect every person, but the OP is making it very hard for me to do so.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

reply to post by piequal3because14

Ants threatening me with pictures of an Ant?
You shouldn't do that in the first place,you shouldn't posted not inside nor outside.

Now we have become fierce enemies forever.
But there is a chance for that not to happen ,only when "you" the hidden truth will be revealed....in spoken words with sound.
edit on 23-8-2013 by piequal3because14 because: spoken words with sound.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Hmmm....is "perish" not the same?
There are many ways to perish,awaken the word from inside and not from outside.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This website is about discussing and debating conspiracy theories. It's not supposed to be about bashing one another and creating more hatred. There's enough of that in the world.

Just stop bashing each other over petty problems that in the long run, don't matter.
edit on 23-8-2013 by Quyll because: edit

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

This website is about discussing and debating conspiracy theories. It's not supposed to be about bashing one another and creating more hatred. There's enough of that in the world.

Just stop bashing each other over petty problems that in the long run, don't make a difference.

READ this thread....the OP doesn't debate but replies to herself. We arnt bashing her when we say get on her MEDs,..we have genuine concerns for anyone who has a babbling conversation of hatred with themselves.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Quyll

I agree that you are partially right. The main purpose of this website is to discuss conspiracy theories.
But... dum dum dum
This section of the website is called 'Dreams and Personal Predictions' and that's what people come to discuss in this section/ forum of the website.

This website also as a rant forum, a jokes forum, etc. It branches out.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

reply to post by AthlonSavage

Never mind then.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
THE SUN IS GOING OUT!!!!

And don't you tell me it's because of the clouds. Yes it's cloudy, but that can't be the reason.

THE END IS HERE!!!!

To early to start drinking, so I'll just go back to work.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KawRider9

Hahaha You made me laugh , and nearly spill my coffee, but still you are funny.

Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I think ill go crash its getting near midnight here and the clock will clock over to the 24th.
This has been a most Satisfying day see the Pi in Qual become the fruit in Loop, after all Piequal 314 is an mathematical abbreviation for a circle.....a looping circle. A most Satisfying day to see the failure of Piequals prophecies.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Whew, that was close.

The sun is back. Pretty sure it was my will that made the clouds move out. Y'all can thank me later.

Carry on with your daily chores, nothing to see here...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by KawRider9
Whew, that was close.

The sun is back. Pretty sure it was my will that made the clouds move out. Y'all can thank me later.

Thanks for that, I was just about to instruct my invisible pink unicorns to go and kick start the sun but as you have done the deed already I will stand them down.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Oh, you scared 'warms' waiting to be crushed,and they will be crushed.

My words has become true and further the will become true and the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I was sitting outside by the fire pit yesterday and start watching the clouds after a small plane went by. I noticed that the clouds were disappearing when they hit a certain point in their travels. The big clouds would disperse into the air in less than a minute of entering that area, you could see this happening. The area looked like it was getting saturated, it must have been a front of super dry air. It was kind of neat, I have no actual knowledge of how that can happen, only guesses. I suppose that is common, but this is the first time I noticed it happening so fast. Every cloud that hit this area dissipated almost instantly when they entered it. Within a half an hour, the cloudy sky was all clear. Must have been some real dry air.

Little off topic to say the least, since it was on the 22nd and not the 23rd

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

At least you are getting the attention here that your parents never gave you. You're welcome.

How is your prediction coming true?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Right then OP

How about you stop with all this immature crap with the cryptic messages and fess up.

The day has come and the sun is still shining and we have no war.

you said that today we would for no other reason than the sky told you.

We all challenged you and you have insulted us all several times, condemned us to hell and spoke to us like idiots with that annoying grandiose arrogance you preach with on just about every thread you have authored.

So if you want anyone here to ever take you seriously again how about you do the right thing.

Show some humility, admit that you have got this fortune telling stuff (or whatever you like to call it) all wrong and apologies to your fellow members for being such a jerk.

otherwise, please do us all a favor and just close your account.

To be honest, I wont hold my breath, you have clearly demonstrated to everyone on ATS that you are not a big enough person to admit when your wrong and say sorry.

But have fun with your delusion's anyway, you seem to be the only person who has any kind of "fun" with them
edit on 23-8-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This was the heating war which is not over yet ,from now on will begin real hard true wars .

Very weak they are....they know who.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join