It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want the Perfect Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Try this!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
this just isn't realistic. If you're a 60 year-old bald headed fat slob who uses his own house for hoarding things and barely ever see's the sun, wearing a dirty wife beater with a gut hanging out........imaging having a cute, smart, sexy, petite blonde is a dream.

Vice versa for women.

There has to be realism.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rtardx
reply to post by grey580

Cool, But I want to get the perfect gf/wife for me by the time I turn 18. I'm not going to go through that emotional BS, Dozens of poopy relationships, etc. like you guys have all gone through. I want my first girlfriend to be my only girlfriend. I'm only gonna date a girl who's my power level.

I'm only ever going to eat pizza. I like pizza. I will always like pizza. And pizza is fine. In fact I want pizza for breakfast, lunch dinner and as a treat for when I've had my pizza.

And I'll never get tired of pizza. Because pizza. And pizza will always be pizza. They even wrote a song about it, when the moon hits her eye like a big pizza pie!

Pizza.

And when I turn 18 if I don't have a pizza making factory I'll be unhappy about it, but still want pizza.

And when I turn 80 my pizza will be warm and cheesy.

I'll never want chocolate or bacon or steak or candy or a sticky bun. Ever. I like pizza.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

If those are the limits you're going to set on yourself then so be it.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
Thinking you can manifest a perfect, or any girl for that matter, by writing down a list of wants and burning it just seems a bit rich and puts one on the path of "fooling oneself".

Besides, nobody is perfect. Perfection is a pipe dream and in my almost 50 years of walking this Earth I have never seen a perfect relationship. Ever. I think the largest downfall is expecting things to be perfect or near perfect in relationships. It takes time, patience, sacrifice and a host of other adjectives to make a relationship work. Perfection should be far, FAR down the list.

I have a woman of 15 years now and she makes me happy. She isn't perfect because if she were she wouldn't be with me and I give thanks to her everyday for that and even after 15 years, not a day goes by that I don't tell her I love her.

I didn't have to put qualities I want on a piece of paper and visualize anything for her to step into my life. I didn't have to meditate or burn pieces of paper either. A matter of fact, when I met her I was in dark times and moods.

So put away the pencils, paper and book of matches and get out there and spend your energies that way.

Even if you didn't use of the techniques posted, You still manifested her in your life. I'm glad that you've had a successful relationship. But still, There's absolutely no way I'm going to simply disregard the LOA as a practical means of getting into a successful relationship. You may have a few decades ahead of me but I've highly doubt you've seen or gotten to known every single couple that's ever been. Again, I'm being shallow here. Whoever the universe/god/higher self/ What ever the hell it is thinks is best for me then I will gracefully accept.

Why do you care though? I'm doomed by the cosmos to have hundreds of failed relationships so I might as well try to manifest those relationships using this technique!

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

reply to post by grey580

Cool, But I want to get the perfect gf/wife for me by the time I turn 18. I'm not going to go through that emotional BS, Dozens of poopy relationships, etc. like you guys have all gone through. I want my first girlfriend to be my only girlfriend. I'm only gonna date a girl who's my power level.

I'm only ever going to eat pizza. I like pizza. I will always like pizza. And pizza is fine. In fact I want pizza for breakfast, lunch dinner and as a treat for when I've had my pizza.

And I'll never get tired of pizza. Because pizza. And pizza will always be pizza. They even wrote a song about it, when the moon hits her eye like a big pizza pie!

Pizza.

And when I turn 18 if I don't have a pizza making factory I'll be unhappy about it, but still want pizza.

And when I turn 80 my pizza will be warm and cheesy.

I'll never want chocolate or bacon or steak or candy or a sticky bun. Ever. I like pizza.

Read my following post.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There are a lot of people who can attest to this:

thesecret.tv...

www.powerlawofattraction.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This all I want in a girl

My Perfect Girlfriend (The girl of my dreams)

Appearance
She was born between the year 1993-1997 (I was born in 1996). Her beauty is 100% natural. She is beautiful and sexy. Her beauty is unique and original. She has beautiful, expressive, hypnotic. deep, unique eyes that gaze into mine just as long as I gaze into hers. I find her extremely unique, striking, and attractive. She also has a bright heartwarming smiling and nice teeth. Her body is slender, athletic, healthy, and toned. Her breast are naturally bountiful, perky, and buoyant and just the right size, I think they're perfect. Her skin is smooth, healthy, and soft. She is the most beautiful woman in the world to me. Regardless of this she's pure eye-candy!
Personality

-Calm
-Extremely Intelligent
-Quick-Witted
-Sharp
-nice
-sweet
-loving
-caring
-motivated
-generous
-honest
-trustworthy
-sensual
-passionate
-warm
-attractive
-wise
-supportive
-open-minded
-athletic
-energetic
-understanding
-deep
-insightful
-adventurous
-fun
-interesting
compassionate
-faithful
-spiritual
-strong-willed

Interest/hobbies:
-Reading
-Metaphysics/psionics
-tantric arts
-martial arts
-cooking
-jrpg's
-travelling
-exercises

Relationship

I am in the ideal relationship with her. We both find each other extremely attractive and have tons of chemistry. We're always having blast together. She adores me just as much as I adore her. She makes me feel amazing, sexy, strong, studly, intelligent, secure, protective, cool, etc. She wants to have kids. She wants to be in a long-term relationship with me. She respects me. We both find each other intellectually stimulating and can talk about anything for hours on in. We'll have a long great happy life together. She cares about me just as much I care about her. We're deeply in love with each other. We get along perfectly. She understands me. We are supportive of one another. She motivates me to succeed. She always includes me in her plans. She's loyal to me. She'll always enjoy being with me. She accepts me for who I am. She listens to me. I am important to her. We find each other extremely interesting. She enjoys getting intimate with me. She's comfortable around me and opens up to me. She's always willing to try new things with me. We can always spend time with each other. We're perfectly compatible.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

She makes me feel amazing, sexy, strong, studly, intelligent, secure, protective, cool, etc.

I was young once too, and idealistic. If you don't feel those things without her, then she isn't the one for you. You need, I repeat, need to be able to fend for yourself and not rely on anyone else, no matter how close or deep or unrealistic or real your relationship is.

She wants to have kids.

If she wants to have kids, then her perky boobs are out the window

Nobody is perfect. That's a hell of a thing to lay on somebody. People make mistakes. People don't always live up to expectations. The best thing, I have found, is to have no claim over anybody, that is, to allow them to exercise their right to freedom, and not to ownership. The best relationship i have had is now, where I am relaxed, have no expectations of her, demand nothing, do not 'own', 'possess' or claim her and we get on like a house on fire. The best aspect is the open and honest communication. That, for me, is essential.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Look for images here: www.google.com...

you actually linked to google, i dont think i've ever seen that before.

well i hope it works out for you and your imaginary girlfriend.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

She makes me feel amazing, sexy, strong, studly, intelligent, secure, protective, cool, etc.

I was young once too, and idealistic. If you don't feel those things without her, then she isn't the one for you. You need, I repeat, need to be able to fend for yourself and not rely on anyone else, no matter how close or deep or unrealistic or real your relationship is.

She wants to have kids.

If she wants to have kids, then her perky boobs are out the window

Nobody is perfect. That's a hell of a thing to lay on somebody. People make mistakes. People don't always live up to expectations. The best thing, I have found, is to have no claim over anybody, that is, to allow them to exercise their right to freedom, and not to ownership. The best relationship i have had is now, where I am relaxed, have no expectations of her, demand nothing, do not 'own', 'possess' or claim her and we get on like a house on fire. The best aspect is the open and honest communication. That, for me, is essential.

This is a list of preferences I've written down, In no way am I trying to control anyone. You see the title and you immediately assume that this a thread that goes against everything you believe in. I don't care if she doesn't possess every quality on this list. All I ask is that she's the best possible match for me. Gee whiz, You really aren't going to change my mind.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
reply to post by Rtardx

Look for images here: www.google.com...

you actually linked to google, i dont think i've ever seen that before.

well i hope it works out for you and your imaginary girlfriend.

Hope it works out for you and your imaginary sense of self-importance

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

uhm you said it yourself, and you even call yourslf retard.
i was just clarifying with an emoticon.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikku

Leave my username out of this, It symbolizes retardism to the extreme!!! Truly the philosophy of the greatest minds in the world.

I never said anywhere on here that I'd be controlling any women. She either is or isn't right for me. I shouldn't have to control the right one for me.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
i hate yoda, i meaan i REALLY hate yoda, he is a little green bag of snot

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

This all I want in a girl

My Perfect Girlfriend (The girl of my dreams)

Appearance
She was born between the year 1993-1997 (I was born in 1996). Her beauty is 100% natural. She is beautiful and sexy. Her beauty is unique and original. She has beautiful, expressive, hypnotic. deep, unique eyes that gaze into mine just as long as I gaze into hers. I find her extremely unique, striking, and attractive. She also has a bright heartwarming smiling and nice teeth. Her body is slender, athletic, healthy, and toned. Her breast are naturally bountiful, perky, and buoyant and just the right size, I think they're perfect. Her skin is smooth, healthy, and soft. She is the most beautiful woman in the world to me. Regardless of this she's pure eye-candy!
Personality

-Calm
-Extremely Intelligent
-Quick-Witted
-Sharp
-nice
-sweet
-loving
-caring
-motivated
-generous
-honest
-trustworthy
-sensual
-passionate
-warm
-attractive
-wise
-supportive
-open-minded
-athletic
-energetic
-understanding
-deep
-insightful
-adventurous
-fun
-interesting
compassionate
-faithful
-spiritual
-strong-willed

Interest/hobbies:
-Reading
-Metaphysics/psionics
-tantric arts
-martial arts
-cooking
-jrpg's
-travelling
-exercises

Relationship

I am in the ideal relationship with her. We both find each other extremely attractive and have tons of chemistry. We're always having blast together. She adores me just as much as I adore her. She makes me feel amazing, sexy, strong, studly, intelligent, secure, protective, cool, etc. She wants to have kids. She wants to be in a long-term relationship with me. She respects me. We both find each other intellectually stimulating and can talk about anything for hours on in. We'll have a long great happy life together. She cares about me just as much I care about her. We're deeply in love with each other. We get along perfectly. She understands me. We are supportive of one another. She motivates me to succeed. She always includes me in her plans. She's loyal to me. She'll always enjoy being with me. She accepts me for who I am. She listens to me. I am important to her. We find each other extremely interesting. She enjoys getting intimate with me. She's comfortable around me and opens up to me. She's always willing to try new things with me. We can always spend time with each other. We're perfectly compatible.

Now I'm scared.

edit on 4-8-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Were there is love fear does not exist
- Oscar wilde on starbucks

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Dear Rtardx,

I'm wondering about a couple of things. Do people value what they don't have to work for? Would you appreciate her more if you spent time with a dozen "normal" girls which looked great at first and disclosed flaws later on? When your perfect girl gets older, and maybe picks up some annoying habits, will you toss her and "visualize" a new one? Have you learned how to work through a bump in a relationship?

And what are you doing to improve yourself? Are you off to college? Looking at a job that will pay very well? Building up your body's strength and endurance? Learning deep truths about God and the Universe? Preparing to be a father?

You said you're looking for someone at your "power level," whatever that means. Are you sure you'll be up to hers?

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Of course, I obviously didn't have to work for my little brother yet I value his life. I see no reason why I wouldn't be thankful for manifesting a wonderful girl earlier in my life whereas you guys probably had to wait decades.

Yes, Yes I Would. Most girls find me too eccentric and far-out. Since I still go to high school I've had a lot of time to observe these women as they've grown over the 4 years I've been there and I can say that I wouldn't be compatible with any of these women. Unless I used sort of dirty telepathic seduction technique on them.
I've thought this through for about year. I've thought about whether or not I'd hate her after long periods of time. Would I beat her? Would I still be physically attracted to her if she farted while we were cuddling? What if she forgot to flush the toilet one day?....What if I wake up one day tied to the bed naked/horny and she's holding a knife in her hand? But I'm not trying to date your average everyday girl, Don't get me wrong all girls are unique. But there are few that we men can really relate to on a mental or philosophical level. All they care about nowadays is mainstream crap blasted on us constantly. I've put a lot of thought into this.

I'm really not sure what I want to do, I could become a brilliant genius and Come up with innovative ideas and make billions. I could join the military. I could take advantage of my stepfather's military benefits and get my college tuition paid for. I could ascend to 4th dimension and let it all go. I really don't know. I'm in great shape:

Why would I prepare for being a father so early? I simply stated I wanted to have kids some day.

I want a girl who's on a power level similar to mine. If my power level is 1,000 and hers is 500 she's going to bring me down. If her power level is 1,500 then I'm just going to bring her down. But if we're both 1,000 then we'll be both increase each other's power levels. Fuuuuusssssiiiiooonn HAAAAA!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
Thinking you can manifest a perfect, or any girl for that matter, by writing down a list of wants and burning it just seems a bit rich and puts one on the path of "fooling oneself".

Besides, nobody is perfect. Perfection is a pipe dream and in my almost 50 years of walking this Earth I have never seen a perfect relationship. Ever. I think the largest downfall is expecting things to be perfect or near perfect in relationships. It takes time, patience, sacrifice and a host of other adjectives to make a relationship work. Perfection should be far, FAR down the list.

I have a woman of 15 years now and she makes me happy. She isn't perfect because if she were she wouldn't be with me and I give thanks to her everyday for that and even after 15 years, not a day goes by that I don't tell her I love her.

I didn't have to put qualities I want on a piece of paper and visualize anything for her to step into my life. I didn't have to meditate or burn pieces of paper either. A matter of fact, when I met her I was in dark times and moods.

So put away the pencils, paper and book of matches and get out there and spend your energies that way.

Even if you didn't use of the techniques posted, You still manifested her in your life. I'm glad that you've had a successful relationship. But still, There's absolutely no way I'm going to simply disregard the LOA as a practical means of getting into a successful relationship. You may have a few decades ahead of me but I've highly doubt you've seen or gotten to known every single couple that's ever been. Again, I'm being shallow here. Whoever the universe/god/higher self/ What ever the hell it is thinks is best for me then I will gracefully accept.

Why do you care though? I'm doomed by the cosmos to have hundreds of failed relationships so I might as well try to manifest those relationships using this technique!

Oh I am sure I have not met every single person in a relationship. I just know that seeking perfection as topping the list is not realistic. How are you to know if that special someone is for you on first glance? First meet? Hell, it takes at least a good half year of being with someone to start beginning to really know them. What may seem all dreamy at first may turn out to be a nightmare after a year or two grinds by. That is the rub. Even bad relationships had to start somewhere and I bet most started with that googly eyed stare at each other across the table at a restaurant or holding hands at a movie or somesuchstuff while thinking "Could this be the one?".

A good part of having a great relationship is being able to deal with flaws. Nobody is perfect and though most women out there are pretty freakin awesome, none are perfect. I am not perfect and neither are you. Like I said in my last reply, if my wife was perfect she definitely would not be with me because I am not perfect. What we have works because no matter what dust storm life throws at us (and life does throw dust storms) when the dust settles we will still be there and be stronger with each other because of it.

The key is give and take, not perfection. That list you wrote... good list and it is fine to set goals. So what happens if you run across a woman that fits 75% of that list? 51%? Will you cast aside a woman that fits 90% of that list because she is not perfect? Do you really expect to write a list, burn it and let the smoke fly up to the heavens and expect a 100% perfect angel to fall into your life? Good luck with that...

You need to get out there and try a few relationships. There will be pain, I guarantee... which is a good thing because you will grow from it and learn from it. One cannot go through life without getting scars.

Good luck in your quest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join