Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Want the Perfect Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Try this!

page: 3
6
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ah, the old cosmic ordering service.

Didn't do Bärbel Mohr much good...




posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by Rtardx
 


Not gonna happen. Life and relationships just don't work that way. You can't pick someone perfect for you, without taking the time to know them and that means more than a weekend romance. When you've gotten to know that person well enough to say they're not your bride to be, you have to move on to the next. Love at first sight is so rare, I'd go so far as to say it doesn't exist. So don't expect the first to be the last. You admit to being under 18, so I'm sure you have little experience with relationships, but, do you really want to find, marry and be with the same girl by the time you're 18? There are many wonderful women out there, give'em a chance.


I agree with you about me trying to find get married as soon as I turn 18. Yes, It's extremely reckless. But if she's the perfect girl for me then why not? Indeed there are many wonderful women out there, But going after them conventionally will just be a waste of time, energy, and money. It's not like I'm being extremely ego-centered and stubborn. The only primary physical characteristics I Desire is that she's athletic. An Australian accent would be quite sexy too.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR
 


If you want a porn star you can have one. I've heard of people manifesting super models and celebrities in their lives.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


I don't understand.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Hoo hoo hoo. I'm an aries too. Anyway, I'd rather not focus on her specific appearance either. I just ask that her beauty is unique and other-worldly.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx
 

"Unique and other worldly, eh?" How do you feel about green scales and spikes? That should meet your requirements.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by djr33222
Instead of a pen and paper you will need a cauldron, monkey bones, and the intestines of some exotic jungle creature. Then you need an incantation to summon forth a demonic spirit to do your bidding. If it finds you unworthy you will go completely insane. If if finds you worthy just provide it with a sample of a female's or male's blood, hair, and some form of bodily excretion from the "type" of person you would like to be with.

After a week or so you will have your sex slave or loving partner or workhorse or whatever is it you were looking for. After 7 years all bets are off...
edit on 4-8-2013 by djr33222 because: (no reason given)


Tried this, Didn't work because the demonic spirit was homosexual.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952
 


I'm open-minded, As long as I find it attractive.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rtardx
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


Hoo hoo hoo. I'm an aries too. Anyway, I'd rather not focus on her specific appearance either. I just ask that her beauty is unique and other-worldly.



I know the feeling.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Just sayin'




posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Ok...... so I thought I'd give this a try, chanting all these affirmations, like "I would like to squeeze your.... I'd like to playfully touch your.......", and all I get is funny looks from people passing me by


Are these affirmations supposed to be done quietly and in private?



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot
 


Hey! If you're going to post a sarcastic comment it better at least be funny.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
OP no woman is perfect, no woman will just magically appear because you have wrote things down on a bit of paper.
You have raised the bar to an impossible level and until you understand this you will not find what you are looking for.
You are not even 18 yet and have decided to stay with the first woman that comes across your path.
Live a little play the field, experience all women they are wonderful and magical and you are only letting yourself down by just wanting one.
Don't make the same mistake I did and get married when you are not even a man yourself, sure it is intense at your age but real life has a knack of smacking you right down and making you understand it can't just be about love.
In a perfect world it would be about love but this world is far from perfect.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
OP no woman is perfect, no woman will just magically appear because you have wrote things down on a bit of paper.
You have raised the bar to an impossible level and until you understand this you will not find what you are looking for.
You are not even 18 yet and have decided to stay with the first woman that comes across your path.
Live a little play the field, experience all women they are wonderful and magical and you are only letting yourself down by just wanting one.
Don't make the same mistake I did and get married when you are not even a man yourself, sure it is intense at your age but real life has a knack of smacking you right down and making you understand it can't just be about love.
In a perfect world it would be about love but this world is far from perfect.


You're right, I'm too young to set my entire path. But, I will use LOA to attract the best woman for me. There's stopping me. I will only be in a relationship with a girl who's at my power level/vibration/compatibility. Sorry, But this technique has worked for a lot of people including one of my best friends. I'm not dooming myself to breaking up with a thousand chicks I met at some bar.

I haven't raised the bar to an impossible high level. There are perhaps 3 billion women on this planet. I'm simply trying to attract who the universe has to offer. Who knows? She might be an alien....a very sexy fertile alien.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'd disagree with the person who said this was black magic, but it's certainly one of the fundemental principles of magic. Invoke often and all that jazz.

People whose religious beliefs preclude them from practicing magic for the welfare of their eternal souls may wish to avoid this project.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580
 


I think it's not a bad thing to have experienced many different types of people, I have done a lot of dating (just hanging out with girls, not much more) and that allows me to learn about different types of girls, their different personalities, that they are human, etc. learn about myself and them in order to get a better picture of who I want to be with.

In turn, that helps me set boundaries when I am dating a girl because I feel like we are both equals instead of her way super powerful...

I had a girlfriend once, my first one, my only one, I was at college and coming home for the summer to spend it with her when she broke up with me while I was packing boxes from my dorm room into my car... she had been seeing someone else.

I figure you'll get your heart broken with your first girlfriend at some point - necessary, though.
edit on 4-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
What I would suggest for everyone is not looking for happiness in others, but finding peace, happiness and love within oneself, this in turn will draw the people and events you desire.

Very wise words, I would say, that I fully agree with, speaking from experience.

I already have done this experiment years ago (without using paper and pencil, only daily mental exercise) and it works, (yes! it really works) but what I've got was a ....



Before that, I was a young 28 yo boy with a wonderful GF, (that I knew since 7 years) a house and a great job, after this experiment, I've lost everything but learned a lot about myself and how relationships work.

If you're in peace with yourself, you'll naturally attract people that really need/want to do something with you, and not those that you desire; there's a big difference.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by grey580
 


I think it's not a bad thing to have experienced many different types of people, I have done a lot of dating (just hanging out with girls, not much more) and that allows me to learn about different types of girls, their different personalities, that they are human, etc. learn about myself and them in order to get a better picture of who I want to be with.

In turn, that helps me set boundaries when I am dating a girl because I feel like we are both equals instead of her way super powerful...

I had a girlfriend once, my first one, my only one, I was at college and coming home for the summer to spend it with her when she broke up with me while I was packing boxes from my dorm room into my car... she had been seeing someone else.

I figure you'll get your heart broken with your first girlfriend at some point - necessary, though.
edit on 4-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)


Yep, Probably. But my thoughts are constantly have an effect on my reality. If I want to manifest a successful relationship than I kind. I'm really trying to make sure I have everything covered. I'm not just going to jot down "Has nice boobs" " A good personality" or anything vague like that. Of course, I don't want to be to specific either.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust
 


Sorry for your loss, But exactly how specific were you with what you wanted? It's not like this technique is an instant stick-your-head in a guillotine.



posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thinking you can manifest a perfect, or any girl for that matter, by writing down a list of wants and burning it just seems a bit rich and puts one on the path of "fooling oneself".

Besides, nobody is perfect. Perfection is a pipe dream and in my almost 50 years of walking this Earth I have never seen a perfect relationship. Ever. I think the largest downfall is expecting things to be perfect or near perfect in relationships. It takes time, patience, sacrifice and a host of other adjectives to make a relationship work. Perfection should be far, FAR down the list.

I have a woman of 15 years now and she makes me happy. She isn't perfect because if she were she wouldn't be with me and I give thanks to her everyday for that and even after 15 years, not a day goes by that I don't tell her I love her.

I didn't have to put qualities I want on a piece of paper and visualize anything for her to step into my life. I didn't have to meditate or burn pieces of paper either. A matter of fact, when I met her I was in dark times and moods.

So put away the pencils, paper and book of matches and get out there and spend your energies that way.





new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join