It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want the Perfect Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Try this!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Grab a pen and paper and write out "My Perfect Girlfriend" or "My Perfect Boyfriend" for the girls. Write out ALL of your perfect mates qualities; hair, eye color, how they behave with you, EVERYTHING. I mean REALLY go crazy with it. After you finish that, put up a picture of someone that looks fairly close to what your ideal person would look like. I then want you to write one powerful affirmation that you will say to yourself to get you in the right feeling to attract this person.

Use something like "I am excitedly walking down the street holding hands with my gorgeous curly blond haired girlfriend".
So try it! REALLY put some feeling behind it. See yourself with your ideal person and then say your affirmation to yourself. After saying it, visualize again your ideal situation.

For your affirmation it has to have a descriptive word and a verb, " I am excitedly walking..." "I am passionately kissing" "I am playfully squeezing" etc....

So try it! and let me know how it goes.

PS - Make sure to hold the image for at least 1-2 minutes. It's been said that it takes at least 33 seconds for a concept to be implanted into your subconscious. I ask for a minute or two just to make sure it really gets in there.

Look for images here: www.google.com...

Remember to Let Go and Detach!!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I believe in daily affirmations and I would be interested in the outcome of this experiment. I can't participate unfortunately because I am married and biased
Cool idea

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm good enough
I'm smart enough
and gosh darn it.
People like me.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Have you been listening to Tony Robbins by any chance??

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Cool, But I want to get the perfect gf/wife for me by the time I turn 18. I'm not going to go through that emotional BS, Dozens of poopy relationships, etc. like you guys have all gone through. I want my first girlfriend to be my only girlfriend. I'm only gonna date a girl who's my power level.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by the2010apprentice

Nope, Can you list any of his manifestation techniques please?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Good luck with that....

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Imaginary.

So I don't have to deal with all of her B.S.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If you can dream it, It can happen. Ya dig?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

I shall do when i get home

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

Hell no, my generative organ is a commodity of which I have only ONE.

Been there, done that. It is better to dream when reality is so unpleasant.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
But the girl of your dreams might appreciate your generative organ and treat it like a god. Her buns shall serve as it's incubator.

With all necessary seriousness, Isn't the perfect GF someone you want or feel elated about when you think about her?

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rtardx

That's what they all say.

Dey is lyin.

Dwarves don't actually love gold, they just say that to get it into bed.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

Exactly, You hit it 100% on the nail.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rtardx
reply to post by grey580

Cool, But I want to get the perfect gf/wife for me by the time I turn 18. I'm not going to go through that emotional BS, Dozens of poopy relationships, etc. like you guys have all gone through. I want my first girlfriend to be my only girlfriend. I'm only gonna date a girl who's my power level.

For that to happen you have to be able to do something that many find hard.

Learn to let go.

You need to have standards and live up to them. Not only for others but for yourself.

You might find someone but I doubt it. As men we really don't grow up till we are well into our 30's.

You still have alot of growing up to do. And until I was alot older I didn't realize this.

And you might want to have more than 1 girlfriend. Relationships are difficult. at the beginning it's easy. But try being with someone for 4 years or more. Not so easy. Then imagine being with someone for the rest of your life.
That's not easy at all. It takes a lot of hard work but the payoff is good.

Good luck on your travel through life.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Good point still worth a shot though.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well, manifesting doesnt always ensure long term relationships. And in that case wouldn't this lead to a sudden increase in the population with single parenthood looming for many if quite a few got into this. Your free will does not take away anothers. ie your manifesting molding the person into a solid mate.
edit on 3-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Know, I do. Point of the entire post, This is. See do you?

This isn't for attracting a specific person, This for attracting the best person for you that fits these qualities. You just have to be specific.

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I may try this, but I will have to burn the evidence afterward.

I want no public record of my thoughts.
A 25 year old (a tad bit of experience, but not much) woman who enjoys being humiliated, dominated, subjugated, etc.

Well, you get the idea, but I feel like this falls into the realm of black magic already.
I'm game!

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Awesome! I wouldn't really call it black magic though. It's like accessing an extremely advanced super metaphysical dating site. With no ads!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join